Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    In the UK can you deport someone who has not committed a crime?
    provided they do not have British citizenship yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Let me add this statistic to show americas real problem:
    ...in a thread on the UK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonkaden View Post
    Don't deflect. Another Islamic terrorist. It's fact. You want them in our country though amirite?
    Yes, I want them all. I'm jealous of all other european countries, we only got like 1 death from Islamic terrorism in our entire existence!!
    Thats unfair.

SAD!

Deleted
    BBC news just updated it to four people killed (including the suspect)

Islam doesn't kill people.

People do.

Am I doing it right?

Deleted
    I wasn't aware that the British parliament was in the United states.

Gun violence is a real problem. So is terrorism. Your allowed to have more than one problem at the same time. One does not discount the other.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Because being British born precludes you from being a Muslim extremist?

Well given that a majority are not British born, the majority of the putative problem only requires deportation.
    A majority of Muslims in the UK are not British born ? Really ? I'd like to see your source of information for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two police and the attack I think so far are dead
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Got to admit though, it got to 16 pages without mention of the fact that he had a knife and a car for weapons instead of a gun. Had he had a gun (which is MUCH harder to obtain in the UK than the US) this would've been 10x worse. >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    In the UK can you deport someone who has not committed a crime?
    errrr, no idea tbh? I mean where would you deport a british born person to? I suppose you could exile them, really have no idea otherwise. as for none british born people? they can be deported but they generally abuse human rights loopholes to stay in the country, things like claiming they have the right to a family or they have a pet so they get to stay (not even kidding about the pet part)
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Most people probably cheering every time a parliament gets targeted.
    And muslim terrorist supporters like you cheer every time europeans die in terror attacks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You and other hypocrites like Dugraka, Nixx, Wells. People that usually sa6 some hogwash about unity and not spreading hatred that call people Nazi unironically.
    Have you missed your medication or something? This is meltdown imminent territory

Infracted for flaming
    Last edited by xskarma; 2017-03-22 at 06:12 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Got to admit though, it got to 16 pages without mention of the fact that he had a knife and a car for weapons instead of a gun. Had he had a gun (which is MUCH harder to obtain in the UK than the US) this would've been 10x worse. >_<
    Someone did bring it up earlier, not an American though.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    provided they do not have British citizenship yes.
    Assuming you have proof of their country of origin (which is a problem when they sometimes intentionally destroy their documentation or just didn't have any to start with) and assuming their country of origin willingly agrees to accept recieving them back.

You can't just load them into a plane, fly them to the country you suspect they are citizens of, push them out of the airplane door and fly off again.

Deleted
    So far then

- 2 dead on bridge attack
    - Police officer dead
    - Attacker dead

shame the attacker died already, would have been better for the police to be able to get some information out of him before he died.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tupimus View Post
    You think our OPINION has any say on the matter? Deny the religious their religious motivators.
    If you give any validation to it, it will. That's the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Its clearly wrong to be disgusted by far right wing groups who use this to further their Agendas.
    Who gives a shit? You care more about some nobody group showing up than you do about people ACTUALLY DYING to islamic culture. You should be way, way more disgusted by islamic groups since they're, you know, actually causing harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    I hope we use the blood donated by a trans gay atheist to save his life just on the off chance he is affiliated with an Islamic terror group. No virgins for you mate if you do end up pegging it.
    idk how it is in UK, but gays can't donate here because they're so much more likely to have HIV.

Quote Originally Posted by Peggle View Post
    shame the attacker died already, would have been better for the police to be able to get some information out of him before he died.
    Yeah... Because we can only imagine what his motivations were

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    A majority of Muslims in the UK are not British born ? Really ? I'd like to see your source of information for that.
    I said the problem, I did not say that a majority of the Muslims are not British born.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    Assuming you have proof of their country of origin (which is a problem when they sometimes intentionally destroy their documentation or just didn't have any to start with) and assuming their country of origin willingly agrees to accept recieving them back.

You can't just load them into a plane, fly them to the country you suspect they are citizens of, push them out of the airplane door and fly off again.
    You don't have to deport them to their country of origin - Anywhere that would take them would do.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I'd quite like to see a chart that shows deaths by tripping over pets and falling down the stairs compared to deaths from terrorism in the UK... I suspect the deaths by pet would be many times higher.