Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    idk how it is in UK, but gays can't donate here because they're so much more likely to have HIV.
    That was the case, but I think that changed in the UK, apart from in Northern Ireland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Who gives a shit? You care more about some nobody group showing up than you do about people ACTUALLY DYING to islamic culture. You should be way, way more disgusted by islamic groups since they're, you know, actually causing harm.

That is what you get out of my posts? What kind of paranoia do you suffer from?

p.s, his motive is still unclear.

Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    Let me add this statistic to show americas real problem:

https://tribwpmt.files.wordpress.com...s070213902.jpg
    Why the fuck are you even using a statistic that's only valid in the US? It's also EXTREMELY misleading. The vast majority of those deaths are suicides. How's suicide by gun America's real problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Solution to firearm homicide (which is much less than that graph which includes suicide): stay out of shitty neighbourhoods.

What's your solution to terrorism?

Most of these are suicides, which shouldn't be counted.

But of course all you do is nation bash. This attack isn't even in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paulosio View Post
    I'd quite like to see a chart that shows deaths by tripping over pets and falling down the stairs compared to deaths from terrorism in the UK... I suspect the deaths by pet would be many times higher.
    Who gives a shit about deaths from accidents in comparison to terrorism? People do not accidentally commit terrorist attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    I said the problem, I did not say that a majority of the Muslims are not British born.

- - - Updated - - -

You don't have to deport them to their country of origin - Anywhere that would take them would do.
    Why would any third party country willingly accept another countries problem ? Unless they wanted them in relation to crimes on their territory / against their citizens ? I doubt that is applicable to the vast majority of the none British citizen Muslim population of the UK.

Deleted

Yeah... Because we can only imagine what his motivations were
    Confirmation is better than speculation.

Theres a good chance that if he was affiliated with a terror group, stuff will come up when they raid his house later today anyway, or like some of the previous ones, a video will emerge of him declaring his allegiance to isis

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I am just saying when Sharks learn to walk on land we're fucked
    We call them crocodiles and alligators here in the states.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    We dont have those in Europe luckily

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post
    Because being British born precludes you from being a Muslim extremist?

Well given that a majority are not British born, the majority of the putative problem only requires deportation.
    If you can read the statistics it kinda shows you are wrong :

All of the last terrorist attacks, nearly 80% were conducted by people born and living within the country they committed the crime. Going even further on that, the other thing they have in common is that they visited Syria via Greece and Turkey not so long before planning the attack. If you want to look at Syrian refugee attacks, they don't even amount of 10% of the total attacks.

So to conclude, they are already residing in your country, those that try to come in as refugee, are fairly easily exposed when grilled by professionals and the ones that get through are the ones Turkey and Greece didn't screen properly enough (The one in Germany with the truck and two of the 3 Belgian ones passed the Turkish border without effort, whilst already being on a terror list at that time, a list Turkey had at it's disposal for numerous months predating them crossing the border).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Some good news at least.
    Man shouldn't have died on his terms, he's a martyr now because he got what he wanted. Better he lived and suffered.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollhammer View Post
    Shitlord! He was struggling with being gay obviously.
    You never know, man, you never know.
    After all, he killed 2 women.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Most of these are suicides, which shouldn't be counted.

But of course all you do is nation bash. This attack isn't even in the US.
    Not to mention they always leave out sept 11th to fit their narrative.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Man shouldn't have died on his terms, he's a martyr now because he got what he wanted. Better he lived and suffered.
    I agree, he got the easy way out, the only plus side is that they saved tax payers money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not to mention they always leave out sept 11th to fit their narrative.
    No it's because after 9/11 our process for catching terrorists before they can even get the ball rolling is so much better that no attack can even come close to it. It's dishonest to talk about "modern day" terrorism and comparing it to 9/11 when our security was rather lax

Not to say I'm agreeing with whatever the hell Rym is on about with US gun control in a UK terrorist attack but yeah pre 9/11 and after 9/11 are very distinct times.

Attacker seem to be identified as Abu Izzadeen, known Islamic hate preacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    No it's because after 9/11 our process for catching terrorists before they can even get the ball rolling is so much better that no attack can even come close to it. It's dishonest to talk about "modern day" terrorism and comparing it to 9/11 when our security was rather lax
    Even if you think that, use the Boston Marathon bombing , 6 dead 280 injured, no big deal right? Only 6 people died, people missing limbs, not a big deal. Anyway I don't want to derail the thread any further.

I hope we find out the why soon, then we can see people point fingers at each other and say, "hah!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Attacker seem to be identified as Abu Izzadeen, known Islamic hate preacher.
    if it is him, it would fit I guess - he's british born, not a refugee.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Izzadeen
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

So the attacker was a British born of Jamaican descent.

Add Jamaica to the travel ban?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yep, the one thing sharks have is speed in the water. When it comes to land most humans can outrun an alligator!
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"