Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Yeah, I call shenanigans. You never thought he was evil at all. I don't believe for a second you didn't believe in Pizzagate. I'm 99% sure you get the conservative email chain letters that say all manner of crazy lies from "video" of refugees beheading people in X country to Pizzagate to probably Hillary covered in plutonium while evil countries put bills in her g-string.

If you really are just a hard working conservative who made the best-informed decision you could, then it's even sadder that you voted for a guy that has made a history of literally fucking you people over every chance he gets. How about the American steel for the pipeline...oh wait...that's going to be Russian steel instead. What about Ivanka buying American...oh wait that's her products being shipped in from China.

The hypocrisy of you people and the willingness to blindly gloss over every lie and middle finger in your face is astounding.
    If you say so. But enough about me. I'm also not really interested in playing ideological badminton with Trump's policies.

This is the story that will get trump impeached right?

I don't understand what the big deal is, so he Got Russia to back his campaign. Well Good for him, convincing them to fork over money. I don't care if North Korea gave him money. That just makes him a good business man getting money out of out "Enemies". It still does not affect me in the slightest who won, My reasons for not wanting Obama to win are the same as not wanting Hillary to win. I am sick of the Democratic way of "lets just give shit to everyone" That will teach them how to be good Tax Paying citizens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Obama won fair and square. Obama didn't collude with Russia. You didn;t like Obama's policies, but at least he isn't a traitor.

Your support of Trump is forgiven, but your lack of caring that evidence keeps piling up that he's a treasonous bastard calls into question your patriotism regardless of what you've may have done for the country in the past.
    He could also just be admitting that all of the shit Obama got from Trump over the last 8 years, was due to Trump being upset Obama won. The "you lied" bullshit, the coming for your guns, the death panels, the birth cirtificate, was all bitterness of his win.

That's one thing most are missing in the "they are all the same witchunt" rhetoric. It's projecting... just because they peddled lies for 8 years, doesn't mean that people are doing the same now to Trump. The more consistent view, is just like Trump was lying for support by attacking Obama, he is lying now to protect him self.

The more Trump supporters call it the same, the more they expose their own motivations... by thinking others are just doing the same...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    No, he'll only get impeached over this if there is evidence that he knew about it, which I doubt he did. But it SHOULD be the story to get Trump supporters to start to question everything they've been told, but it wont.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post

Goalpost Shift count: 1.

Alright, show me the law that says a private email server must be authorized.
    I didn't shift the goal post. I mentioned the email scandal... you're the one who jumped to questioning the legality of utilizing a private email...

but as I finished going back though the mmo-champ search looking for:
    Quote Originally Posted by Title 18, Part 1 Chapter 19 blah blah blah federal law bullshit 'conspiracy'
    (a) Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.
    Now as the quote I'm pulling uses "blah blah blah federal law bullshit 'conspiracy'" to say what it is... I went and googled a line of text from it to find this which looks like a rather more official listing of regulations that state department would have to adhere to.. gotta like how someone bolded and colored some bits of the text.

edit: this bit is the big thing about that whole "e-mail scandal". It was Government information being handled improperly... and every government personnel KNOWS they shouldn't be doing that, they have their yearly visits with Jeff:

Honestly... if Hillary won, I was going to try having a nice chat with my chain of command concerning that stupid class.
    Last edited by mickybrighteyes; 2017-03-22 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    If you say so. But enough about me. I'm also not really interested in playing ideological badminton with Trump's policies.
    It's adorable that you think there are "policies" to debate. This is just kleptocracy. He is installing his family in the white house. Get real.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I don't understand what the big deal is, so he Got Russia to back his campaign. Well Good for him, convincing them to fork over money. I don't care if North Korea gave him money. That just makes him a good business man getting money out of out "Enemies". It still does not affect me in the slightest who won, My reasons for not wanting Obama to win are the same as not wanting Hillary to win. I am sick of the Democratic way of "lets just give shit to everyone" That will teach them how to be good Tax Paying citizens.
    Saying you support Trump to punish Americans, isn't helping your point. By the way, the last time US had a balanced budget, was under Clinton. A time that Trump the called the most prosperous ever, even better than the 80s. You got conned... there is no other way to explain supporting McCain over Obama, when the economy was collapsing and McCain had to take campaign time off, because his campaign was too focused on the war... you wanted Palin as a VP...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    I didn't shift the goal post. I mentioned the email scandal... you're the one who jumped to questioning the legality of utilizing a private email...

but as I finished going back though the mmo-champ search looking for:

Now as the quote I'm pulling uses "blah blah blah federal law bullshit 'conspiracy'" to say what it is... I went and googled a line of text from it to find this which looks like a rather more official listing of regulations that state department would have to adhere to.. gotta like how someone bolded and colored some bits of the text.
    That doesn't say that a private e-mail server is unauthorized. Please try again, or is this goalpost shift 2?
    -ynnady

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    No, he'll only get impeached over this if there is evidence that he knew about it, which I doubt he did. But it SHOULD be the story to get Trump supporters to start to question everything they've been told, but it wont.
    Also, let's not forget about the thread where the FBI is investigating Trump and has been doing so for about 8 months now. Lots of the Trumpkins trying to comfort themselves by saying "If they haven't found anything yet, they're not going to," when the reality is that investigations not only take months and sometimes even years, but you have to put together all of the evidence in a very very compelling way to nail the case. That process itself can take months.

They MIGHT already have a solid case, but that would be like having a bunch of puzzle pieces to a 1000 piece puzzle. It's going to take awhile to put those pieces together into a picture. You don't want to indict the POTUS then stumble your way through a trial explaining a bunch of loose pieces of evidence. If Trump is ever impeached, convicted and removed from office, it will be because they had overwhelming evidence that they put together to tell the whole story, with as few loose ends as possible.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

10+ Year Old Account
    No, but I am curious what he will Tweet to distract us with from the 10th hole when he goes golfing again this weekend.

Because the last distraction Tweet ended so well.

The question isn't about "impeachment" which, while still a possible result, isn't what I see happening. But look at the TrumpCare bill. It's struggling to get 217 votes, let alone 60. And yet you have people like Rove and Pence and Ryan saying "this is it, it's now or never" and...it's still struggling. Trump is putting what political capital he has behind it, calling GOP members, threatening GOP members, and it's still struggling. The stock market -- the White House said that was their "report card" they should be graded with -- had a pretty substantial loss (1%) the other day, because Wall Street is afraid Trump can't do what he said he wants to do. The GOP is losing faith in Trump. They're starting to remember that they are in charge, not him, on a bunch of major issues, and Trump has chains like Jacob Marley pulling him under. He's becoming baggage, He's becoming dead weight, arguably worse than helpful.

He's back up to thirty-nine percent. That's UP.

Trump doesn't need to be impeached to be made useless.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    Well Good for him, convincing them to fork over money. I don't care if North Korea gave him money.
    You do know both of these are illegal, right? Not just immoral and unethical, but actually against the law as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Question what? That this whole charade is to dupe more people into having an unreasonable hatred towards russia to promote another cold war because the neocons need another enemy because of old feelings and the past 8 years of BAD foreign policy? Obama wanted another vietnam so he chose the losing side in syria. Obama wanted to be involved in a coup in ukraine and ended up giving crimea to russia as a gift. Then he left ukraine high and dry when things didn't turn out like he had hoped. Ever since it's been this story of hate russia. I hate obama more for being an idiot and getting us into this mess. Now we have to accept what happened because syria is in assads hands and ukraine isn't getting crimea back without a serious commitment to go to war or wait decades? All lost causes like this decade old story having any meaning right now.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-03-22 at 07:34 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    You can bet Bannon has already destroyed any and all documentation that points to Trump being involved with these shenanigans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    You don't want to indict the POTUS then stumble your way through a trial explaining a bunch of loose pieces of evidence.
    Right, kind of like how you don't want to throw a Muslim Ban together, and hope that it survives the judicial branch.

Oh...wait...

Question what? That this whole charade is to dupe more people into having an unreasonable hatred towards russia to promote another cold war because the neocons need another enemy because of old feelings and the past 8 years of BAD foreign policy? Obama wanted another vietnam so he chose the losing side in syria. Obama wanted to be involved in a coup in ukraine and ended up giving crimea to russia as a gift. Then he left ukraine high and dry when things didn't turn out like he had hoped. Ever since it's been this story of hate russia. I hate obama more for being an idiot and gettign us into this mess.
    Yeah man, it's all a conspiracy. Flynn resigned for no reason and Manafort didn't do anything wrong. Trump lied about meeting Putin for no reason. Trump is pretending not to have business interests in Russia for no reason, even though his son said a few years ago that a lot of their money comes from Russia. It's all an elaborate conspiracy.
    -ynnady

That doesn't say that a private e-mail server is unauthorized. Please try again, or is this goalpost shift 2?

Curtesy of c-span

in short.... stated, on teh record, confirmation that the server wasn't authorized.

edit:

as to the original list you asked for. Gen Petraeus, Sandy Berger, and Chelsea (or bradley if you refuse to use their chosen name) Manning. I'd add Snoden as well, but I'm not sure if he's wanted more for leaking the information or obtaining it.
    Last edited by mickybrighteyes; 2017-03-22 at 07:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Question what? That this whole charade is to dupe more people into having an unreasonable hatred towards russia to promote another cold war because the neocons need another enemy because of old feelings and the past 8 years of BAD foreign policy? Obama wanted another vietnam so he chose the losing side in syria. Obama wanted to be involved in a coup in ukraine and ended up giving crimea to russia as a gift. Then he left ukraine high and dry when things didn't turn out like he had hoped. Ever since it's been this story of hate russia. I hate obama more for being an idiot and getting us into this mess. Now we have to accept what happened because syria is in assads hands and ukraine isn't getting crimea back without a serious commitment to go to war or wait decades?
    We had Russian spies kicked out of US in 2010, for trying to influence US politicians. This didn't just start with Trump. I also don't have a clue what you mean with Syria being Vietnam, unless you are completely lost in knowing what either are. Is Trump starting a Cold War for now twice trying to pass a flight ban on a country where Russia is actively building nuclear reactors?

Absurd assertions are still absurd...

Russia is not a superpower to have a Cold War. Sanctions that Trump administration was discussing with Russia, has been working to curtail Russia. There is no need for Cold War, because until now... Russia had no way to react to sanctions... they gave no Cuba... they don't even have North Korea... or Afghanistan... or a large portion of the state that existed then... absurd...
    Last edited by Felya; 2017-03-22 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You can bet Bannon has already destroyed any and all documentation that points to Trump being involved with these shenanigans.
    I bet he hasn't. He's smart enough to know he needs insurance.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Yeah man, it's all a conspiracy. Flynn resigned for no reason and Manafort didn't do anything wrong. Trump lied about meeting Putin for no reason. Trump is pretending not to have business interests in Russia for no reason, even though his son said a few years ago that a lot of their money comes from Russia. It's all an elaborate conspiracy.
    No conspiracy. It's just how things have turned out.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    We had Russian spies kicked out of US in 2010, for trying to influence US politicians. This didn't just start with Trump. I also don't have a clue what you mean with Syria being Vietnam, unless you are completely lost in knowing what either are. Is Trump starting a Cold War for now twice trying to pass a flight ban on a country where Russia is actively building nuclear reactors?

Absurd assertions are still absurd...
    Well that is what diplomats do. They try to influence politicians. It happens everyday in this country and every other country. lol
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-03-22 at 07:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that is what diplomats do. They try to influence politicians. It happens everyday in this country and every other country. lol
    Yeah, which is a good thing for a country doing it and sucks when it succeeds in your. As an American, I'm sorry I'm not laughing, like Russian officials were when Trump won.