Page 23 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    God damn it.

I was looking forward to my 3 week vacation across Europe this summer. Now we're going to be be walking around scared for our dear lives.
    I'm still looking forward to my vacation in France this coming summer. Being scared is pointless, but taking precautions is just common sense. Like, do not yell "fuck islam" or wear a "MAGA" hat. I'm guessing the "Adolf Hitler European Tour" -shirt should stay at home as well. Besides that, I'll just be enjoying myself. Gotta learn a bit more french though. I'm trying.
    "It's just like I always said! You can do battle with strength, you can do battle with wits, but no weapon can beat a great pair of tits!"

Deleted
    Decent summary to show context to our non-UK people :

Quote Originally Posted by dvaz View Post
    God damn it.

I was looking forward to my 3 week vacation across Europe this summer. Now we're going to be be walking around scared for our dear lives.
    Don't be skurred, go enjoy your vacation.
    Last edited by Somewhatconcerned; 2017-03-22 at 08:32 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    He was on the watch list since 1993, he was a well known radical that preached against the values of the West.
    How do you know that? They have not even released his name.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I do not believe it is a thing, so I am not going to expend any effort Googling it. The only people I have seen cheering when these things turn out to be Muslims...are other Muslims.
    You're being intentionally obtuse. He did not claim people were cheering on the attacks but that its a muslim so that it helps their narrative that Islam is the enemy and we should deport them all.

Or are you really going to sit there and act like some aren't more concerned with the identity of the attacker and not the well being of the victims? Simply go to the first few pages of this thread if you want proof of that.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I can't speak for Europe but its certainly the case in the US.

https://www.newamerica.org/in-depth/...re-terrorists/

Most were American, most weren't even Muslim.

Thats not to say that Islamic Extremist aren't something to look out for but to actually combat the threat of terrorism then you have to be truthful about who the terrorists actually are.
    Right wing terrorism is more deadly for Americans only if you add a number of very limiting parameters (e.g. excluding the victims of 9/11, ignoring “lone wolf” attacks without solid connections to groups like al-Qaeda and their affiliates, etc…). But if you lift those limitations, and apply equal standards, then the raw and unfiltered numbers of deaths of Americans due to Islamic extremism in the United States over the last fifteen years dwarf the numbers attributable to right wing extremism by a ratio of over 62 to 1.

Even if you leave out 9/11 victims and just focus on the ideological statements and goals of the attackers, then the deaths of Americans due to Islamic extremism still outnumber the deaths attributable to right wingers (which reveals an even greater disparity when compared with population groups). If we move beyond America’s borders, then the disparity becomes far greater, with somewhere around 90% of the world’s terrorism related deaths attributable to Islamic extremism, and only a fraction of 1% attributable to right wing extremism.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ijr.com...d-into-it/amp/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itsame View Post
    Just stay away from the land-sharks and you'll be fine.
    Great advice for anyone really, Landshark is a terrible beer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    You're being intentionally obtuse. He did not claim people were cheering on the attacks but that its a muslim so that it helps their narrative that Islam is the enemy and we should deport them all.

Or are you really going to sit there and act like some aren't more concerned with the identity of the attacker and not the well being of the victims? Simply go to the first few pages of this thread if you want proof of that.
    "I don't raise my hands up in the air and have a party when I learn the origin of the shooter."

Sounds to me like they are saying that people were cheering it being a Muslim, rather than the typical responses, which are that it is probably a Muslim and people being pissed off about yet another Islamic terrorist.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Great advice for anyone really, Landshark is a terrible beer.
    Or https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulette

Less terrible

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    "I don't raise my hands up in the air and have a party when I learn the origin of the shooter."

Sounds to me like they are saying that people were cheering it being a Muslim, rather than the typical responses, which are that it is probably a Muslim and people being pissed off about yet another Islamic terrorist.
    They sure have a funny way of showing their anger when they have to sprinkle in jabs at liberals if not outright blaming them but yeah I'm sure they're real torn up about it.

you need to give your police guns

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    They sure have a funny way of showing their anger when they have to sprinkle in jabs at liberals if not outright blaming them but yeah I'm sure they're real torn up about it.
    When people are angry, they blame those they hold responsible. That includes Muslims who go around killing people, along with their apologists and enablers.

Deleted
    Today is a perfect example of why Brexit needed to happen and the EU is facing exits from more important members.

people want their borders back and more importantly they just want to feel safe again. this has nothing to do with your race/religion/politics/culture. it is a matter of feeling safe.

a right everyone deserves and the mass immigration has put in jeopardy. time for change.

Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    How do you think the police killed the attacker?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by infinit View Post
    No, our Police shoot and kill on average two people per year in a country of 64 million and they do not want to be armed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    Today is a perfect example of why Brexit needed to happen and the EU is facing exits from more important members.

people want their borders back and more importantly they just want to feel safe again. this has nothing to do with your race/religion/politics/culture. it is a matter of feeling safe.

a right everyone deserves and the mass immigration has put in jeopardy. time for change.
    Tell me, how does it feel to give the people you fear exactly what they want?

Deleted

Racist bigot.. homophobe!

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    So data from years when Europe had a super small minority population. Let's see the numbers a few years into this mass migration
    So you want 1 year which numbers aren't even fully collected yet to prove a myth that has been debunked so many times?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Tell me, how does it feel to give the people you fear exactly what they want?
    it will make me feel pretty great knowing they are'nt around to kill innocent people and destroy more families.

Statistically people are more safe now than ever. Violent crime is down.

The Irish Republican Terrorists killed far more people in Britain than Islamic Terrorists ever did.

But by all means sabotage your country because four people were killed. What an overreaction.

If you want to feel safe, stop reading the news.

Here's violent crime rates in England and Wales.

Last edited by Nitros14; 2017-03-22 at 08:42 PM.