Thread: Bored as hell

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Bored as hell

What do you usually do if your bored as hell of everything and dont feel like doing anything?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pick up a new hobby, join some sort of club/group, start exercising, masturbate etc

Bottle of bleach. That would be an interesting experience.
    AMD Build: | CPU: FX-9590 OEM 8-Core(4.7 GHz) Black Edition | GPU: STRIX R9 380 2GB(x1) | Ram: 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
    Main: Samsung 850 500GB | BU: WDC Caviar Blue 2TB(x2) | Power: Corsair CX500 | Mobo: Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 [Old faithful!]

Now my living room center piece and open case HTPC.

If I'm literally bored as hell and I don't feel like doing anything?

Well I would take a nap of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    What do you usually do if your bored as hell of everything and dont feel like doing anything?
    Read these forums, then feel better about myself.

find a new show to binge watch

Get all liquored up, log onto MMO-C and give the mods hell.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Trolling on this board has shown to be a great time killer.

Play games such as... WoW?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Read these forums, then feel better about myself.
    I cant imagine how. I've read what you posted XD

As for me

Gaming, a good book, Youtube. Trying a new recipe.

sit and suffer through is the only thing i ever do.

i'm bored as hell too. none of my games really interest me, i just want things that aren't released yet.

i want all the cool shit they're adding to conan, i want 7.2, necromancer in d3... none of this is happening yet and it's fucking annoying.

I wouldn't assume that hell would be boring since you'd be suffering endless torture.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

7+ Year Old Account
    Innovate. Solve a problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is more than a lifetime worth of life changing movies, games, music, books, series worth discovering before you die. Focus on those considered the best, it's easy to get addicted and get culture at the same time. That part is experiencing what we created.
    As for me I currently like to make gold and clean up my computer data personal files so I can start some projects I have after but it's me and it won't really help you.

You can also on the contrary create, if you have ideas or the will to create something for humanity, leaving something of you in this world or just contribute in humanity. It can be almost anything, and it feels good too.

Maybe if you discover so many beautiful things, you'll feel the need to save those things or to make them relevant to future generation, else those things will die in our history just like ouselves and all our creations if we don't evolve fast enough (see the fate of earth, our sun and the universe)

But discovering things (playing wow is part of it) is really interesting, I couldn't live as well as now without that personally
    Last edited by Cæli; 2017-03-22 at 09:44 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Watch a movie. Especially when I'm feeling especially lethargic and nothing sounds good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stare into the abyss of my mid-thirties non-event existence and contemplate the inevitable legacy of mediocrity that stretches out before me.

So basically I stay busy.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Hopefully you live in a warm place, go outside and about! Maybe do that even if it's cold

10+ Year Old Account
    Get married

7+ Year Old Account
    Hell is not boring.