Page 55 of 68 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    You don't 'have' to do it. You could vote on Xanjori
    What, for being asleep and then going out at 8am so I couldn't post for 12 hours? Yeah, better lynch someone for that.

You totally didn't respond to my previous post btw.

That doesn't align with what you said earlier throughout the day, implying that you felt it was a scum tell. So you're clearly lying.
    How am I lying?

I said he goes on his weird ass rants as scum I never talked about him being frustrated having anything to do with his alignment.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not going to pretend to have a godlike read on him, but I do think this is his scum play. It's either that or just a salty townie, but so far I haven't found a reason to believe he is town.

- - - Updated - - -

. I hope you both get night killed or lynched because that is what you both deserve for awful play and refusing to seriously consider multiple angles/the theories I put forward.
    What makes you think I haven't considered it? How about you look at it from my point of view, I have absolutely no reason to believe they have a framer around. I also have a hard time believing we have a cop + a backup cop given the claims.

I get it, you're both taking the 'opportunistic' route - but at least I can take smug comfort from the dead thread knowing that my flip will damn the both of you.
    Damn both of us? Uh, okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, at the hotel

What we have seen so far in flips or claims haven't really been mechanucally tricky. Goons, a SK, a VT, a mod kill rezzer, and a guy that can track item use. I just don't seen a framer / busser fitting in.

If I got my count correct Graeham is at L-1. I don't mind hammering but if there's still stuff to say I'll avoid doing so.

Sorry, super tired. Interstate traffic is intense.

And I know bomber already said he had the star but since Danner mentioned me: nope I never had a star

Monkz needs to post, so don't hammer - but someone will probably 'accidentally' do that anyway and damn him too.

Well hopefully he shows up soon then, anyway bai bai.

Also just a fair warning assuming I don't die tonight, please don't end the next day early because I'll be on a business trip so can't promise much activity

10+ Year Old Account
    ... crap he is in the negatives.
    @Monkz post more!

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Virothe is just a budget Blood Fox
    Well I don't get paid so jokes on you there is no budget, I think the word you meant to use there is a "Diet" Blood or Blood "Lite"

Also I like Blood so I take no offense to this statement.

Buuuuuuut time for something

Use Bullet Bill

FUCK YOU ALLLLLLLL!

@Graeham; as much as I love your claim (seriously, it's awesome!), I have two independent proofs that you picked up and used the PoW block yesterday. Even if someone framed you for the first proof (which I already have given), the second one is still damning (though, it is depending on what @Crackleslap replies to my question - Crackle, did you receive a red shell at the end of D2?).

Both proofs converge on the same answer: You used the PoW block last night. I simply cannot disregard these results.

The question in my mind has been whether you were town and used the PoW. And you seem to have closed that door through lying about it. Dupti did something today that was super towny: he confessed to stealing from Marack, and he gave a damned good reason for doing so. In confessing, I no longer think that Boo was a scum-used item, despite the theory of scum using that Boo to steal something to kill Bombercloner was a pretty good one.

Had you confessed to using the PoW, I at least would have let you off the hook. Anyway, banana peel received. Loud and clear.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Use Bullet Bill
    Virothe activates the Bullet Bill gaining 20 posts. In the process he speeds past Xanj, Marack, Danner, and Crissi who each lose 5 posts.

No ragerts

10+ Year Old Account
    A mushroom! That'll take the sting away from Virothe hurting me. Nomnomnom

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    A mushroom! That'll take the sting away from Virothe hurting me. Nomnomnom
    Sorry, I never meant to hurt you v_V

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is I started the day out with like -5 posts and I think I was at like 5 or 6 before bill so I wasn't sitting to comfortable D:

Unvote
    Vote: Graeham

I lied, yes - though not about my alignment. I saw that scum were in bad shape and saw an opportunity to try and play as an opportunist. I might have gotten away with it if not for Danner, which is something I didn't bank on. My advice? Trust nobody, because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one opting to take such a route and people denying the possibility are likely pulling a long con themselves.

I apologise for my theatrics - my 'anger' was just that, theatrics! I hope nobody holds it against me in future games for playing from the perspective of a serial killer/survivor despite being 'town'. I suspect I'm not alone in that but if I am then I do hope I'm not held accountable given that I'm confessing now to avoid the game being thrown off course by my antics.

Again, I need to highlight that nobody - not town, or scum - should be trusted. I cannot be the only one taking such an approach. I'm fairly certain of that and I would suggest eliminating those who are pretending as it such a scenario is impossible. Especially those comfortably sitting with 'town points' and posting frequently. Dupti, in particular, needs to be lynched tomorrow if he's still alive for his exchange with Virothe. He at first stated that Virothe was 'scum' but then later changed his story to 'it could be either alignment'. This, to me, reads as a scummy/opportunistic dupti setting up a potential fallback option for himself if my train did not succeed.

I'd also suggest keeping a close eye on those who only show up towards the end of the day to cast a vote and don't post much of note at all. I had fun, anyway - so that's all that matters. Again, no hard feelings! I screwed myself over by lying after panicking about Danner having seen me use an item. If not for that, I could have continued to go under the radar.

I had fun, anyway - so that's all that matters.
    The force is strong in this one!

With townies like that, who needs scum?
    I just hope you are scum at this point.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, why wouldn't you play for your faction before playing for yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    I mean, why wouldn't you play for your faction before playing for yourself?
    ...because this isn't a regular game and I'm operating under the assumption that everybody else is going to be equally deceptive regardless of alignment. If not now, then certainly later. Scum suffered a major blow early on, too, which left more room for devious behaviour. The people pretending as if this couldn't possibly be the case are a liability.

It'd be a very scummy move if it were a regular game. I just hope nobody holds it against me in future games since the very nature of this game encourages such a stance. Again, I wouldn't do this in a normal game but this isn't one of them.

Did people miss the part in the OP about forging unlikely alliances, or something? For that sort of play to be effective, it'd need to start before the final push for 'Grand Champion'. I chose the lone wolf route and it didn't work out well but I tried so I'm happy.
    Last edited by Graeham; 2017-03-22 at 10:58 PM.

Oh shit.

I haven't been on my comp for 24 hours.
    Haven't read the thread yet, dunno how much time left. But I need to up my post count.

Anyone here to help me with that?