Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

I think Trump was beaten up a ton as a kid.

Because he sure as hell can't take ANYTHING without getting pissed off. Even if this is just his lawyers doing this ob their own, it is just ridiculous.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/teen-made...130015650.html

President Trump is busy this week helping to make sure millions of Americans don't lose their health insuran — -sorry, I mean, shutting down a teenage girl.

17-year-old Lucy from San Francisco recently designed a site called Kittenfeed.com (initially called TrumpScratch), where users get to punch Trump's face with tiny little kitchen paws. It seemed like a pretty harmless, anti-Trump site (the kittens don't even scratch!) — until she got a letter from the lawyers of a certain "well known businessman," The Observer reports.

SEE ALSO: People can't stop sharing this cartoon about Trump's 'Muslim ban'

That "internationally known" and "famous" businessman (his lawyers words, not mine) is, of course, Donald Trump. In the letter, Trump's general counsel encourages the teen to cease and desist and shut down the website.
    View photos

Image: www.kittenfeed.com

After receiving the letter, Lucy decided to change the name of the website to Kittenfeed.com. That wasn't enough for Trump's counsel, who reportedly continued to press the 17-year-old girl. The family is waiting to see their next move.

"It’s so sad that his administration is focused more on being liked, burying real news and taking down sites like mine as they supposedly make him look bad," Lucy told The Observer.

Predictably, Trump's lawyers letter had the opposite effect of their intention. After The Observer published the report yesterday, the site's visitors surged from 3,000 to 50,000.

Lesson: you can mess with Trump's lawyers, but don't you ever touch an animated kitten.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, saw this - just unbelievable. For a president to act like this - just unpresidented. And to be verbally beaten up by a 17 year old. Rofl.

10+ Year Old Account
    This shares some interesting parallels with how dictators react to criticism.

10+ Year Old Account
    If only there were an amendment that protected private citizens from retribution for peacefully protesting against the government. The sad thing is, the lawyers know that they have no actual case, but the Trump legal team MO is to drag someone to court and then stall for years to starve them out.

Yay another troll Trump snowflake post. Did you show your "partner" on the teddy bear where this new news of something Trump offended you? Get over it.
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

Deleted
    There are people who do their analyses in the kitchen and others who do it within certain institutions under the banner of science. The disturbing thing in this thread is: it could match. Yet the code of ethics and morale absolute within science is not given here - hence making any possibility outside of kitchen-psychology not accountable.

Quote Originally Posted by dumathoinn View Post
    Yay another troll Trump snowflake post. Did you show your "partner" on the teddy bear where this new news of something Trump offended you? Get over it.
    I think the president threatening legal action because someone hurt their feelings is something that literally everyone should be "offended" by.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I think the president threatening legal action because someone hurt their feelings is something that literally everyone should be "offended" by.
    That very mindset is the plague that is our US how about grow a pair take off the skinny jeans and stop getting offended over nothing.
    "Well i don't play wow to make people cry, i play wow to kill internet dragons and play with cool dudes. If i wanted to make people cry i would become a mail stripper." -Protos Blood DK Bleeding Hallow

That very mindset is the plague that is our US how about grow a pair take off the skinny jeans and stop getting offended over nothing.
    Uh.

I think the president of the united states should have a bit more on his plate to worry about than threatening legal action because his feelings were hurt because someone said mean things about him.

Maybe that's just me. Maybe I just expect the president of the united states to be more mature than a teenage girl.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I sure am proud to live in a country led by someone with less emotional maturity and stability than the teenagers who are currently trolling him.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. Un-fucking-believable. I wonder how the permanent staff at the White House deals with Trump's childish behavior?

15+ Year Old Account
    No pictures of letter and it was denied. More flase flagging.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's less a feeling of personal offense, and more a feeling of empathic patheticism - something no one should feel for the most powerful man in the world, and their international representative.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Uh.

I think the president of the united states should have a bit more on his plate to worry about than threatening legal action because his feelings were hurt because someone said mean things about him.

Maybe that's just me. Maybe I just expect the president of the united states to be more mature than a teenage girl.
    Pretty sure the president had absolutely nothing to do with this. There are peoples sole job in the government is to try and get rid of anti-president websites some do pose an actual threat.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    So it's ok for the President of the United States to legally threaten a 17-year-old for exercising her absolute freedom of speech? We're ok with that now?

You fucking Trumpers will excuse any behavior at this point - you have your GOP approved labels all ready to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure the president had absolutely nothing to do with this. There are peoples sole job in the government is to try and get rid of anti-president websites some do pose an actual threat.
    Pretty sure he has EVERYTHING to do with this - as it was his personal lawyers. Are you this obtuse about everything your god-king does?

His legal team, his name.

"Anti-president websites" have never included "HOMG. THEY'RE HITTING HIM WITH FAKE KITTENS. THE BOOPING MUST STOP". That tends to be for, you know, assassination or actual harm.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    So it's ok for the President of the United States to legally threaten a 17-year-old for exercising her absolute freedom of speech? We're ok with that now?

You fucking Trumpers will excuse any behavior at this point - you have your GOP approved labels all ready to go.

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure he has EVERYTHING to do with this - as it was his personal lawyers. Are you this obtuse about everything your god-king does?
    You ignorant disphit liberals think the president went out of HIS way for something as piddly as this. Get over yourselves hes President deal with it for another 4 years stop crying over everything about him.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2017-03-22 at 10:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How long until she has a GoFundMe page and copycat () pages pop up?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    With all honesty?

I doubt Trump even knew his Lawyers were doing this. They are instructed to protect the Trump Brand, which yes, IS a brand, in terms of product lines and in terms of himself as a businessman.
    They are simply fulfilling their remit, and if they don;t actively try to shut things like this down, then they potentially could pave the way for more potentially damaging satire (in their minds).

Trump most likely doesn't care, nor even give a shit about this, just his lawyers doing the job he hires them for.

More melodramatic people assuming the guy even gives a shit and spends his days perusing the internet then crying when he sees stuff like this. News flash, he couldn't give a shit.
    You don't see that the president refuses to separate himself from his brand as a problem?

Because that's a pretty big problem. You're either the president, brand of the USA, or Trump, makin' money for brand of Trump alone. You don't get to be both while acting president.

Not a bad thinking. Many kids who were beaten up or just treated bad, abused, etc.., and cannot build up a positive thing from that, end up in being a real jerk. Once I read an article abotu a terrorist's childhood. He was treated quite badly by his classmates.

Quote Originally Posted by Howlrunner View Post
    With all honesty?

I doubt Trump even knew his Lawyers were doing this. They are instructed to protect the Trump Brand, which yes, IS a brand, in terms of product lines and in terms of himself as a businessman.
    They are simply fulfilling their remit, and if they don't actively try to shut things like this down, then they potentially could pave the way for more potentially damaging satire (in their minds). The fact he is President is irrevelant in this term, it is simply brand protection.

Trump most likely doesn't care, nor even give a shit about this, just his lawyers doing the job he hires them for.

More melodramatic people assuming the guy even gives a shit and spends his days perusing the internet then crying when he sees stuff like this. News flash, he most likely couldn't give a shit.
    Thank you agreed.