Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    There is no evidence on either side - it's all hearsay. You haven't proven anything.
    That isn't how it works. Burden of proof is on the accusers. Until then, this is flase flagging.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Our Civil Courts need a serious rework, this kind of garbage is the norm. The law should be handed down, not simply winning through attrition like we're some medieval army laying siege to a city.
    Its working fine for those leading the armies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    That isn't how it works. Burden of proof is on the accusers. Until then, this is flase flagging.
    I don't disagree, and maybe the letter is forthcoming - or maybe it's not. Who knows. This story has the exact same credibility as Obama's birth certificate being fake, something that is still believed to be true by thousands of people across the US and was championed by the now-President.

It only matters in a world and a time where both sides actually care about the proper implementation of burden of proof across the board.

But that is not this world, nor this time.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    You would have to be delusional to a rather pathetic degree to believe that being booped by an animated kitten is a threat of violence.
    Striking is violence. Doesn't really matter how you paint it. Much less use of a person's image in this manner has also been ruled in cases especially a celebrity to not be protected by the first amendment regardless of deeming it violence or not. There's a huge difference between "I disagree with the president" and having a kitten smack him around. Is it silly to go to 10 on this? Sure, but the point is to essentially say no to everyone not just this person.

Personally, in my experience, the opposite is true. Kids who were savaged by bullies tend to have thicker skin as adults.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    So this was sent since he has been President? Pathetic. He is truly an egomaniac, narcissistic, dictator. This is exactly what dictators do in countries they control. They will micro-manage small shit like finding someone making a cartoon and have his goons go after this person.

Also you could add in this article about trump mentioning Colin Kaepernick. While people may not agree on Kaepernicks stance. It is so fucking ego maniacal of Trump to think his tweets will not get this guy a job. I mean fucking 5 year old shit.
    He didn't do it. His legal team did and they've been around doing this ever since the name Trump became the icon it was. This is nothing new, but instead you choose to just bitch and moan at it like it's another reason to impeach or some shit. Get over yourself and him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Personally, in my experience, the opposite is true. Kids who were savaged by bullies tend to have thicker skin as adults.
    This. Which is why I'm against all this "cyber bullying" nonsense people spew now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what you mean. He's been pretty reasonable considering how the left media has been acting up. Complete childish nonsense. And their claims of trump working with Russia are nonsensical and alternative facts. Crying hail Mary about his taxes from 2005, which is more than what most ppl pay with Bernie paying %13 of that. A total hypocrite. there needs to be a hard cap on how much someone should pay($1,000,000 max) percentages... Unless they're flat taxes it just simply does not work.. and best of all he's cut back regulations we don't need. He has only done good so far. Which tells me he's had a good childhood.

More violence here.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    More violence here.
    Where's the Rachel Maddow equivalent or the Hillary Clinton equivalent?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    I think the president threatening legal action because someone hurt their feelings is something that literally everyone should be "offended" by.
    Around here we call him the pissedent.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

10+ Year Old Account
    I was expecting this to happen but not this soon...
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

I'm quite sure that Trump never had to face any adversities or challenges in his life and thinks he deserves everybody dancing after his pipe.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    Well the creator probably doesn't care to make fun of them.

You're welcome to learn how to program phone apps and make them yourself though.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    He didn't do it. His legal team did and they've been around doing this ever since the name Trump became the icon it was. This is nothing new, but instead you choose to just bitch and moan at it like it's another reason to impeach or some shit. Get over yourself and him.
    Trump is a petulant child who's strategy is to sue everybody he can and bully people. This is the dumbest shit ever since he is now President and should understand that dumb shit like this will be every day. Plus his lawyers did this without Trump's consent?

Where did I talk about impeachment. You are the person who in order to try to win the argument say so stupid lie that I never once said. I gave this case and Colin Kaepernick to once again show he is basically a egomaniac, narcissist, who acts as though some dictator would. Attacking people who have no influence on his day to day activities as president.

Quote Originally Posted by want my Slimjim View Post
    It's awful. And this.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    He went from blue to orange like a gangrenous wound.
    Knowledge is power, and power corrupts. So study hard and be evil.

Fake news...