10+ Year Old Account
    Ok.

So I bought the surprise box.

When I go to get my keys, it sends me to a thing that tells me how to activate my keys. But does not give me the fucking keys.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh. So they're not delivered until the 30th. Well that's just fucking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Ok.

When I go to get my keys, it sends me to a thing that tells me how to activate my keys. But does not give me the fucking keys.

- - - Updated - - -

Well, they wouldn't want everyone to know what's in the mystery box right off the bat. Then how else would they lure folks into gambling on it? : P

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Thick View Post
    Square Enix has another 5 for $9.99 Steam mystery box promotions. Last time they had one you got a few turds but the awesome Lightning Returns.

https://store.na.square-enix.com/pro...17-pc-download
    I really want to do this, but the last mystery box wasn't worth the 10 bucks. At least in my opinion it wasn't, I may take a stab at it but i'll wait a little closer to the 29th.

Um.. this is really an odd thing to complain about. It's always been this way with the Square Enix Mystery Box. Plus it is a mystery box that everyone will get the same thing. Would ruin it if one person buys and says what is in it.

Plus it says directly on that page.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Um.. this is really an odd thing to complain about. It's always been this way with the Square Enix Mystery Box. Plus it is a mystery box that everyone will get the same thing. Would ruin it if one person buys and says what is in it.

Plus it says directly on that page.
    It's an issue when you get an email that says "go get your games now click here"

It's an issue when you get an email that says "go get your games now click here"
    It's not an issue because the page explicitly says when the games will be released. The comment in the email is just so you can click it at a later date for ease.

It reminds of people who complain about the Humble Bundle Monthly and it having games they don't like and keep getting it or any other type of random mystery bundles. Unless you don't care what is in them, then don't get them and just buy what you want instead of hoping to get something.

7+ Year Old Account
    If streaming is your thing, this week's humble bundle could be up your alley:

https://www.humblebundle.com/streaming-software-bundle

Ok.

- - - Updated - - -

dont you have all the SE stuff by now?
    They keep luring you in every year ^,^ what are you hoping the keys will be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    dont you have all the SE stuff by now?
    They keep luring you in every year ^,^ what are you hoping the keys will be?
    I don't even know at this point...

But hey, at least with Steam keys, I can still give em away.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    I really want to do this, but the last mystery box wasn't worth the 10 bucks. At least in my opinion it wasn't, I may take a stab at it but i'll wait a little closer to the 29th.
    $10 is a safe amount though that even if there's nothing in it, you don't really feel too jipped.

I don't own really any Square Enix stuff, so I might go for it later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, I don't own THAT many Square games:

Life is Strange
    Final Fantasy 8
    Final Fantasy 7
    Just Cause 2
    Final Fantasy 4
    Final Fantasy 3
    Tomb Raider 1
    Tomb Raider 2
    Tomb Raider 3
    The Last Remnant
    Legacy of Kain: Defiance
    I Am Setsuna
    Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
    Just Cause
    Gyromancer
    Dragon Quest Heroes
    Final Fantasy 9
    Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD
    Final Fantasy 13
    Final Fantasy 13-2
    Final Fantasy 13-3
    Final Fantasy 5
    Final Fantasy 6

- - - Updated - - -

Bundlestars new bundle has a final tier that has Rocket League https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundl...eid=4f7d3dc646

Also Star Deal is Dreamcast Collection https://www.bundlestars.com/en/game/...eid=4f7d3dc646

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    $10 is a safe amount though that even if there's nothing in it, you don't really feel too jipped.

I don't own really any Square Enix stuff, so I might go for it later.
    I'm thinking I might fall for it anyways like I did for the others. I like the mystery, it's just, sometimes I don't like what's in them.

Also, on the Bundlestars Dominator Bundle, any notable games in it? Looking at the 5$/10$ tiers. Already have Rocket League.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    Also, on the Bundlestars Dominator Bundle, any notable games in it? Looking at the 5$/10$ tiers. Already have Rocket League.
    I've heard good things about "Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!", but that's the only game (aside from Rocket League) that I recognize from the bundle.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/569970/

depending how many others games you got - this one is 0.17$
    with cards.

scroll down for the bundles. 97% discount.

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/569970/

depending how many others games you got - this one is 0.17$
    with cards.

scroll down for the bundles. 97% discount.
    Well I see the game at 90% off for $0.49 (90%)

JRPG Love Happiness Bundle - 6/9 games owned for $2.67 (70%)
    "The Big One" Bundle" - 15/31 games owned for $17.17 (75%)
    A Bigger Bundle - 19/42 games owned for $36.31 (57%)

But I don't see a 97% off at all (which it sounded like the original one was)

Well I see the game at 90% off for $0.49 (90%)

JRPG Love Happiness Bundle - 6/9 games owned for $2.67 (70%)
    "The Big One" Bundle" - 15/31 games owned for $17.17 (75%)
    A Bigger Bundle - 19/42 games owned for $36.31 (57%)

But I don't see a 97% off at all (which it sounded like the original one was)
    If you own 30/31 games from the Big One Bundle, then you can get it for €0,17.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Fitzherbert View Post
    If you own 30/31 games from the Big One Bundle, then you can get it for €0,17.
    But from my experience in the past the percentage doesn't change even as you increase the games you own. At least it hasn't in past cases when I added games later (cheaper from elsewhere) to deepen the amount off on steam.

But from my experience in the past the percentage doesn't change even as you increase the games you own. At least it hasn't in past cases when I added games later (cheaper from elsewhere) to deepen the amount off on steam.
    https://i.imgur.com/qo8MVOy.png

I have a Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY Steam key. PM if you are a regular around here and want it. I don't care if you want it just for the DLC.
    Last edited by Woogs; 2017-03-27 at 03:46 AM.