10+ Year Old Account
    Can someone photoshop my avatars head on Merged Zamasu's body?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    if you still play WoW you should use "The immortal" title
    WoW

Pick one
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    WoW

Pick one
    I don't see a problem.
    in my eyes legion is the best expansion since wotlk.
    and through an old friend I got into guild with some rl dudes.
    atm I'm having as much fun as I had in 3.3

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I suppose that dead people can't compete in the tournament? When Goku died in the Cell saga and competed in the other world tournament, the only person of any power was Pikkon, and Goku still beat him. Although I'd ponder the question about what powerful force out there actually caused Pikkon to die in the first place (maybe they did mention it, but I don't remember). I guess it doesn't matter at this point though, because I doubt whatever did kill Pikkon wouldn't be stronger than Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Buu and potentially Piccolo, so it's kinda moot.

I guess the statement about U7 being relatively weak probably is true, in the sense that the universe as a whole is pretty weak, likely because of Beerus not fulfilling his duties properly. That or probably because Frieza went around and killed anybody that could potentially be a threat to him.

Honestly it would be cool if they brought back some villains like Frieza or Cell to compete in the tournament. Convincing them it's worth it though would be a stretch. For what reason would they even want to help? I suppose telling them that they will just cease to exist entirely might be reason enough (I think universe destruction would extend to the other world associated with that universe as well, but maybe not?).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    I guess the statement about U7 being relatively weak probably is true, in the sense that the universe as a whole is pretty weak, likely because of Beerus not fulfilling his duties properly. That or probably because Frieza went around and killed anybody that could potentially be a threat to him.
    I mean, yeah. Think about it. Beerus destroys planets based on how he feels and not a planet's quality, and this is when he's not sleeping for decades. Kaioshin thinks mortals should develop by themselves. Frieza and Cold were left free to take over much of the galaxy for ages without anyone challenging them at all. During this reign, they wiped out entire populations for their planet business. This certainly made Universe 7 fall behind others considerably.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

10+ Year Old Account
    57 is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    57 is out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Indeed it has, and... Well, I liked the way Cell handled Satan here than in Official.

10+ Year Old Account
    Piccolo with the best line.

Chi-Chi showing more concern for Gohan than in the real show.

I don't remember Ox-King being voiced by Kirbopher, but maybe that's just me.

I love Vegeta's "kill him!" too when Hercule says "I am the hype".

A little disappointed though, that the story didn't really progress anywhere, and after all the teasing and stuff with the Cell games shorts, I was actually surprised this even came out at all this soon.

Well, Perfect Cell just had to kill the filler before we get on with the real #cellgames SPONSORED BY HETAP!

i started weight lifting about a week ago. gonna keep getting stronger until i turn into vegeta
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

No amount of weight lifting will turn you in to Vegeta.

Don't mean to crush your dreams, I'm just saiyan.

Quote Originally Posted by RampageBW1 View Post
    No amount of weight lifting will turn you in to Vegeta.

Don't mean to crush your dreams, I'm just saiyan.
    you betta hope you cash me ousside afore i become the prince of all saiyans and you catch these hands son :P

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Gogeta will show up its almost guaranteed when vegeta was asking goku why do you want me there so much goku was gonna say for fusion since they can use fusion its a move not an item.
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    About this new episode

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WHIS? That is an amazing power.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    About this new episode

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WHIS? That is an amazing power.
    His staff is a power staff, he uses it when he reverses time its understandable it can make time and matter its bitch
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raptor With a Saber View Post
    His staff is a power staff, he uses it when he reverses time its understandable it can make time and matter its bitch
    I just found it funny that he made the baby magically appear

- - - Updated - - -

Everything with Yamcha.....

Vegeta going blue every time Bulla cried

Yeah that was great showing his fatherly instinct
    WORLD POPULATION

28 worlds...

28 worlds with mortal life on them...

And Beerus destroyed 2 after waking up, almost 3... because of food.

And Beerus is an actual lazy GoD...

The show is so horrible, I dont know why I keep watching it. Refuses to use the boys, but will take Roshi, tien and Krillin. Claims there's only 28 worlds left, but Frieza owned 100's. Zeno was right, universe 7 is garbage and needs to get erased. Shin's a piece of shit god.

Praying the manga clarifies this up, changes the number greatly or says it's 28 worlds with average power levels of Raditz.

I don't know why you're expecting consistency with Dragonball, the only thing relevant in Dragonball is the current moment and both the past/future are irrelevant, past is always subject to retcon. Super has been retconning the whole concept of power levels with trunks being on a level playing field with Goku/Vegeta despite that he can't do the godmode, or with Goku and his base form power.

Look at Roshi, hasn't been relevant as a fighter since Dragonball, where he was already weaker than Kami, King Picollo, Tien, Goku, Picollo Jr, Mr Popo. Yamcha in Saiyan saga was already leagues stronger than Roshi and even a lowly saibaman would outclass him entirely.. But in Super we see Roshi kicking ass against Frieza's men..

Just roll with it, nothing is set in stone in Dragonball, stuff is only canon during current episode as far as the writers are concerned, don't get too invested and you can enjoy it more, rather than taking things more seriously than the writers themselves do.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    "Bulla"... ugh. Whyyyyyyyyyy
    That's her name, if you say Bra with a Japanese accent you get Bulla or Burra as they would pronounce it. Same as Bulma, aka Bloomer. The whole family is named after underwear, like Saiyans are named after vegetables.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4