Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    You can consider people unattractive to you personally for any reason. Just don't attack them for things they can't change/have no control over.

7+ Year Old Account
    You know what's complete bullshit?

The fact that if I don't grab something off the top shelf for you, I'm an asshole.

Yet if I ask you to pick something up off the ground for me, I'm still the asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    So, this so-called "discrimination" is basically just chics explaining that they don't like short men? News flash: Everyone has specific things they're attracted to. If someone's not into you because of some aspect of your appearance, too bad. No one has an obligation to be with someone they're not attracted to and, in fact, there's no logic reason to do so.

"Shallow" is a word people use as a defense for rejection.
    Did you read 30+ of those tweets? How about the unwarranted face-to-face reply I got. I hardly expect or demand attraction from anyone and I'm respectful all the way, even more so after a respectful rejection. But you condone that kind of of behavior/labeling showed in those tweets?

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    Hmm, but that's almost the average height.
    That is nowhere near the avg height for a white American male, which is approximately 5 foot 10 inches.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Men can pretty damn hostile to women as well. We see it all the time in both sexes. It shouldn't be happening, but I doubt it will stop anytime soon.

Don't like a guy cause he's short? That's fine, but don't attack them and spread hate.
    I agree, there's no reason to be hostile to anyone because you are not attracted to them, outside of legitimate repeated harassment.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

7+ Year Old Account
    How in the hell is not being attracted to someone "discrimination"? If you're actively mistreating them, fine. But just not being attracted to someone is discrimination now?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I see short guys with smokin' hot chicks all the time. I think there is something other than just height holding you back.

Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    How in the hell is not being attracted to someone "discrimination"? If you're actively mistreating them, fine. But just not being attracted to someone is discrimination now?
    If you read those tweets then you would know what they said, "cute wasted on short man" is the most common. Replace short with any other discrimination type word and you see how mean and nasty those tweets are.

It definitely flirts and walks the fine line near discrimination, just because its not PC or widely talked about it still comes from the same place of not liking someone based on their looks which in turn effects how you act towards them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Certain women only like beefcake men with muscles. Certain women like short guys as long as they have looks on their side.

These comments are nothing. You could create the same collection for fat or skinny men. I'm not tall but would consider myself rather short at 5'8'' but still have had more women than most taller guys I know. Certainly, being just tall doesn't help you. This is not a real problem.

I already knew the hate towards short men, which I think is definitely unwarranted, as you can't change your height. But say something about a woman's weight being too much and holy fuck are you called a massive asshole and other such things. You can't change your height, but you can change your weight.

This whole thing reminds me of this image: http://i.imgur.com/o6snO1v.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -MDH- View Post
    There's a difference from not being attracted to someone and being hostile to them because of that.
    Men will try again and again if you don't act hostile towards them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pachycrocuta View Post
    I already knew the hate towards short men, which I think is definitely unwarranted, as you can't change your height. But say something about a woman's weight being too much and holy fuck are you called a massive asshole and other such things. You can't change your height, but you can change your weight.

This whole thing reminds me of this image: http://i.imgur.com/o6snO1v.jpg
    The squeakiest wheel gets the most attention.

Idk, is it possible the aggressive nature of their dislike stems from running into dudes with Napoleon complex? Purely anecdotal, but every super-douche I've run into in business has been some vertically challenged dude in middle management with a chip on his shoulder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

For the short time when I used tinder, there were a lot of height elitist women. If you were under 5'10" they would not talk to you.

I had a buddy that was a good looking guy, but he was 5'8". Every time he matched with a chick the first think they would ask is "how tall are you". He'd shoot back at them with his height and that would be the end of it.
    Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I support the other side.

I dont like big gals, but i also dont tweet things like "Fatties need not apply, please kys" like these chicks are saying/doing.

HUGE difference in having a preference and just being a cunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Those are the fields where the challenging and engaging raid mechanics for Classic are grown. See that they lay barren.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    You know what's complete bullshit?

The fact that if I don't grab something off the top shelf for you, I'm an asshole.

Yet if I ask you to pick something up off the ground for me, I'm still the asshole.
    You can reach the ground, I cannot reach the top shelf. Nor is it necessarily any easier for me to bend over to reach the ground that it is for you to do so.

most people suck; half the world is dumber than the average person
    you dont want to fuck up your DNA with the worlds' trash*...unless youre just in it for the sex, in that case go join em'.

*shitty attitude towards short people=trash imho.

Not to interrupt the pity party, but a lot of women don't find short men attractive the same way a lot of men don't find fat women attractive.

Maybe you'd feel better if short guys and fat girls were forcibly paired up? Everyone wins right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    I bet most of those chicks are fat or have small breasts and/or asses...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Not to interrupt the pity party, but a lot of women don't find short men attractive the same way a lot of men don't find fat women attractive.

Maybe you'd feel better if short guys and fat girls were forcibly paired up? Everyone wins right?
    So, this means i am doomed to date fat girls ?? No way, i prefer to spend my life having fun with my hands

Also, in this case, what if the fat girl lose weight ? The guy can't get taller to keep up with her.
    So, theres no win win situation there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

A lot of women don't find fat men attractive either.

The point of the thread is hostility received for something that cannot change.