Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cordrann View Post
    So you think that people's opinions are less relevant just because they live in a densely populated area? Where is the logic in that?
    I think that the proclamation that millions more voted for her would be more impactful if it were more representative of America as a whole. When her extra votes came from densely-populated liberal nexuses, I'm less impressed. That's just a personal opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by mage21 View Post
    I think that the proclamation that millions more voted for her would be more impactful if it were more representative of America as a whole. When her extra votes came from densely-populated liberal nexuses, I'm less impressed. That's just a personal opinion.
    In other words, some votes are, and should remain, more valuable than others.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Why don't you want to parse language? That's like saying you don't want to figure out what words really mean.
    Okay, I'll entertain this. Replace "fixing" with "unethically affect the outcome of" in my post.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Nope. 10char.

It's not, but a super-populated ultra-liberal bastion all voting for Hillary adds clarity to the proclamation that millions more people voted for her.
    In other words, a lot of Americans voted for Hillary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    In other words, a lot of Americans voted for Hillary.
    I just think the fact that those extra votes all mostly came from densely-populated liberal centers doesn't paint the picture that people would like it to. I think it means that isolated liberal strongholds really preferred Hillary, not that America as a whole preferred Hillary. Again, this is just a personal opinion. I'm not attacking the legitimacy of those votes, it would just have more significance in my mind if they were spread out among diverse America, and therefore more accurately representative of all ideological walks of life.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    the fbi has been investigating since July, you'd think they would have found something about Trump by now but the best they can come up with is some ex employee who worked on the campaign for a few weeks.
    Investigations such as what is occurring take years to complete. It is not something that can be done in weeks or months, and when it involves a Presidential Administration, you can bet your ass they will be taking their time to do it right.

- - - Updated - - -

I just think the fact that those extra votes all mostly came from densely-populated liberal centers doesn't paint the picture that people would like it to. I think it means that isolated liberal strongholds really preferred Hillary, not that America as a whole preferred Hillary. Again, this is just a personal opinion. I'm not attacking the legitimacy of those votes, it would just have more significance in my mind if they were spread out among diverse America, and therefore more accurately representative of all ideological walks of life.
    That makes zero sense. So Trump won rural areas. Just because the population of those areas is spread does not make them diverse. A vote is a vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Minifie View Post
    Also half of america is of below average intelligence nationally. Not that is linked or relevant, just making the same ties to causation as the OPs article.
    If by intelligence you mean national IQ, that's a tautology. But we're getting a little off track aren't we? Or was that the plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Hillary actually got the "diverse" vote.
    Trump got the votes of a lot of empty land, and millions fewer of them.
    By any representation of "all ideological walks of life", she did better.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Investigations such as what is occurring take years to complete. It is not something that can be done in weeks or months, and when it involves a Presidential Administration, you can bet your ass they will be taking their time to do it right.

- - - Updated - - -

That makes zero sense. So Trump won rural areas. Just because the population of those areas is spread does not make them diverse. A vote is a vote.
    if they've been investigating Paul Manafort it shouldn't take them that long, hes one guy. Flynn was investigated and fired within like a week? not that the FBI had anything to do with that of course. I'm thinking Comey is trying to compensate by being extra tough on the Republicans after being accused of handing them the victory due to the Hillary email scandal.

10+ Year Old Account
    if they've been investigating Paul Manafort it shouldn't take them that long, hes one guy. Flynn was investigated and fired within like a week? not that the FBI had anything to do with that of course. I'm thinking Comey is trying to compensate by being extra tough on the Republicans after being accused of handing them the victory due to the Hillary email scandal.
    He doesn't have anything to gain by being nice to Democrats, as the one who can fire him is Trump via Jeff Sessions.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

This investigation is on more than one person, spans continents, governments, and agencies. It is not something that will be done quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Rural parts of California voted for Trump, yet he didn't win California. How could that happen if rural votes are worth more?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lel, The Russian hysteria still going strong is see.

Can you please explain that one to me? Because as far as I can tell, all votes are equal when you're looking at them as a whole. Doesn't matter if it was for Trump, Stein, Clinton, Sanders, or Vermin Supreme, each one is equally representative of America because each one is a single American.

That sentence literally makes zero sense.

I like how Americans talk a lot about democracy but do nothing to defend it, even as it is raped, screaming with tear filled eyes, in its ass.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    How is checking to see if our election was tampered with by a enemy country "hysteria"?
    Referring to them as an Enemy Country for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Referring to them as an Enemy Country for one.
    Considering they are, yeah, it isn't hysteria. They aren't in any sense of the word an ally. I wouldn't call them neutral considering they have annexed part of Ukraine and have attacked other countries. They aren't attack ISIS in Syria, they are bombing rebels and killing civilians. Simply because their chosen douche is in power in Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How much did they donate to Trump to leave them off the travel ban?
    Probably zero dollars being they are the muslim country that the united states has chosen to ally with for control of the middle east.

Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    Hyperbole aside, it doesn't concern you in the slightest that a foreign power may have interfered with the US's electoral process?

Sure, some people are going overboard, but "the left" in general isn't, unless there are literal seas of people screaming about this that I'm missing. (Hint: I'm not).

As big an idiot as Trump is, I'm reserving my judgement on this Russian thing until the investigation is over, like most sane people.

I will also freely admit that the chips are falling down in a pretty suggestive manner, because if all of this stuff is old news that's already established, then why did Trump have him aid his campaign in the first place? Anyone with a shred of political sense would see that hot potato coming a mile away.
    Concerned? Foreign powers have always interferred indirectly since our world started climaxing for globalism. It's not new nor hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Concerned? Foreign powers have always interferred indirectly since our world started climaxing for globalism. It's not new nor hidden.
    This is the first time that a foreign country has DIRECTLY meddled in our election and you aren't concerned? Why shouldn't I be surprised that a Trumpster fire doesn't mind this?