Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    A lot of keyboard warriors claiming that they would "smash that" when they were 17. Pretty pathetic to be honest. A person who is a position of power took advantage of another. People need to think before they open up their mouths. It only makes you look like a joke.
    And here is the party-pooper playing the Morally Superior card on us. Go away.

anatomy teacher
    /facepalm

/10

Lucky "kid".

Why is it that you're considered a baby until the second it ticks over midnight on your 18th birthday?

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Which is why you're not allowed to have a (sexual) relation with the students as a teacher.
    Oh really? So why is it age limited, if this is all about power? Is it forbidden for a 40 year old student to sleep with a 40 year old teacher?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    It can't be rampant here because there's no misunderstanding of age of consent law here whatsoever. The article even makes it clear she's not being charged with sex with a minor. She's being charged with sex with a student which is a separate crime in Texas.
    You say that, then I look at various responses in the thread.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Another one of those "My 17 year old kid is a naive innocent! He knew not what sex was, this woman coerced and raped him!"

I really want to smack people sometimes.
    It's not about the kid, it's about ethics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Double standard? In what way?

That we're hyper obsessed with women's appearances, even in a mugshot?

I think it's absurd that that's even illegal.

- - - Updated - - -

How would you know that?
    It's impossible to know if the person in power used that power, that's why the law automatically assumes it was so.

Again it's ethics, not about a scarred teenager.

The ethics being a person in power should not fraternize with those they have power over. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Raven View Post
    Anyone else think that this teacher has those crazy eyes?
    The crazy ones tend to do it better

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    A lot of keyboard warriors claiming that they would "smash that" when they were 17. Pretty pathetic to be honest. A person who is a position of power took advantage of another. People need to think before they open up their mouths. It only makes you look like a joke.
    Have you ever been a 17 year old boy... A majority of 17 year old boys would fuck anything that was offered to them. Do you think he is sitting in the background without any cameras on him going, "Oh man, I feel violated"? No... He is probably throwing around high fives with a shit eating grin on his face. Saying things like what you just said is what a joke is, grow up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    i'd hit it .
    You're too old, she not want.

Yes, it is?
    Enumerate all places where it is and isn't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Protean View Post
    It's impossible to know if the person in power used that power, that's why the law automatically assumes it was so.

Again it's ethics, not about a scarred teenager.

The ethics being a person in power should not fraternize with those they have power over. Period.
    The state has no business making that decision for an adult. If there was duress used in the relationship, that's already a crime which the victim can bring to the authorities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Deleted
    If it can't be proven that she used her position of authority as a means to score sex with students, idk if she should be punished under the law, however she is clearly not fit to be a teacher.

Maybe time for her to reconsider her chosen career if she can't keep her legs closed.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    #blessed he already won in life!

Pretty nice looking mugshot.

When I was at high school a girl in my class has pretty much warmed up to the chemistry teacher (yeah, inb4 "so they had good chemistry"). She was 16, 17 at the time, can't recall exactly. We didn't know how far they went, but it was a fairly open secret they had a thing for each other. Both left the school at the end of the year. Haven't seen either of them since, but last I heard they were together.

Deleted
    That kid must hate his fucking parents right now.. Why you cockblocking me dawgs???????????

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is 17 not legal in the USA then?

Nice

Inappropriate for a teacher to do that but he was of age as long as both consented to it i see no issue so

Last edited by Ghaleon; 2017-03-23 at 10:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    That kid must hate his fucking parents right now.. Why you cockblocking me dawgs???????????
    Every teenager ever has hated their parents for "cockblocking" them.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

10+ Year Old Account
    Decent argument? I just tried to level with you, get down to the same class of 'argument' you use.

But you are correct, I do need a fresh pair of balls. The current ones smell too much like your mom.
    You must be really into necro, she's been dead for quite some time now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Oh really? So why is it age limited, if this is all about power? Is it forbidden for a 40 year old student to sleep with a 40 year old teacher?
    In Texas, yes. It's a law separate from age of consent and is not dependent on age difference. The only part where age applies there is that in case the age difference is just a few years (3 or so), the punishment is lower.

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    You say that, then I look at various responses in the thread.
    Quote one.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.