Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I think a lot of people might be undervaluing the Outlaw 4P. If the half power Adrenaline Rush also activates Blurred Time, I can certainly imagine that this 4P could grant an extra CotDB with decent True Bearing RNG. The uptime on AR is already ~40-50% when aggressively rolling for TB. Doubling the duration makes Blurred Time active for the entire fight in some cases (assuming it actually works with Blurred Time).
    Last edited by mmoc05ae713b00; 2017-02-24 at 05:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mych View Post
    I think a lot of people might be undervaluing the Outlaw 4P. If the half power Adrenaline Rush also activates Blurred Time, I can certainly imagine that this 4P could grant an extra CotDB with decent True Bearing RNG. The uptime on AR is already ~40-50% when aggressively rolling for TB. Doubling the duration makes Blurred Time active for the entire fight in some cases (assuming it actually works with Blurred Time).
    Outlaw 4p seems attractive to me. However, I also feel like this basically means you roll true bearing or go fuck yourself. Since AR is now basically 50% better than it was before, super high uptime is more important than ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Essem View Post
    Bag of Tricks down from 3% per CP to 2.5% im sad. So a 12.5% on a 5CP finisher. Guess wel have to see how this is gonna be compared to live. I felt the 15% was fine.
    This change made legendary shoulders pretty OP and by far the best legendary, so its basicaly a nerf because of the legendary shoulders in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    This change made legendary shoulders pretty OP and by far the best legendary, so its basicaly a nerf because of the legendary shoulders in mind.
    What change made legendary shoulder OP ? Having Bag of Tricks proc on 15% of ocasions ? How does that affect the shoulders ? Bag kinda always procs on your first envenom of a fight (or on one of the first couple of envenoms) currently, having it as a static 15% (12.5% now) proc is actualy a nerf to our openers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanatu View Post
    Outlaw 4p seems attractive to me. However, I also feel like this basically means you roll true bearing or go fuck yourself. Since AR is now basically 50% better than it was before, super high uptime is more important than ever.
    True, but that is kinda already the case if you have bracers and/or shoulders. And if you don't, well Outlaw probably isn't the best option anyway :P

Deleted
    So, its been a while since first post. Yet, there had been no uptdate yet about the current sets, especially Assa (which found severely lacking, according to the majority of the playerbase).

Even in the updates today, I havnt seen a change. So i guess thats a middelfinger to the community? Kek

Usual cycle of rogue changes:

1. Looks horrible - well it's just alpha
    2. Still shit - well it's only the PTR
    3. Oh my god it went live - how?
    4. They nerfed it.

I'm really not looking forward to getting pigeonholed into exsanguinate, but at least the CDR bonus makes it much easier to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamercus View Post
    I'm really not looking forward to getting pigeonholed into exsanguinate, but at least the CDR bonus makes it much easier to play.
    Also Hemorrhage. If bleed DMG is going to be higher than poison then there's no reason to keep master poisoner.

A DPS increase if they want to stick with garrote for the 2 piece, is to simply make it cost 0 energy.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Also Hemorrhage. If bleed DMG is going to be higher than poison then there's no reason to keep master poisoner.
    but MP increases bleed dmg if ur running AP :P

Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    but MP increases bleed dmg if ur running AP :P
    I don't get it?
    Master Poisoner

Increases the damage done by your poisons by 30% and their non-damaging effects by 20%.

I don't get it?
    MP buffs AP -> AP increases your ability dmg (incl. bleeds) - > so MP buffs bleeds

Exanguinate will not be better than AP unless they change something drastic and MP increases bleed damage since it buffs AP. The 4p Sin set is actualy quite strong now, the 2p is still rather awefull but considering the amount of fights on Tomb that have some form of cleave its not that bad. The final number for the Sin set will be something like a 8-10% DPS gain on single target.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-03-16 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Exanguinate will not be better than AP unless they change something drastic and MP increases bleed damage since it buffs AP. The 4p Sin set is actualy quite strong now, the 2p is still rather awefull but considering the amount of fights on Tomb that have some form of cleave its not that bad. The final number for the Sin set will be something like a 8-10% DPS gain on single target.
    Can't wait to test it on live.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazo View Post
    MP buffs AP -> AP increases your ability dmg (incl. bleeds) - > so MP buffs bleeds
    I feel dumb now, thanks for the clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    8-10% based on? We may get some increase with some solid 2x t19 pieces and 4xt20. Otherwise, I still find T20 bonuses dull. I will try to come and edit tomorrow with some more constructive feedback as the devs said they still need feedback regarding the set.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkz View Post
    8-10% based on? We may get some increase with some solid 2x t19 pieces and 4xt20. Otherwise, I still find T20 bonuses dull. I will try to come and edit tomorrow with some more constructive feedback as the devs said they still need feedback regarding the set.
    Based on the fact that it increases your garrote damage by 60% and garrote is getting bufed by the new trait, and then you are obviously going to run Subterfuge as well. The 4 part is strong, the 2 parts is the problem here, there should be some instant damage when you use garrote so the CD reduction would make sense even on single target situations. I mightve exagerated it a bit tough, its more along the lines of a 6-8% gain.
    Last edited by DakonBlackblade; 2017-03-18 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by salthar View Post
    I don't understand the 2p assassination to be honest. We already can keep 100% up-time on garrote without the bonus, why do we even need a 6 sec reduced cool-down on it?
    Garrote has a 15 second cooldown and lasts 18 seconds. Making the cooldown 9 seconds essentially allows you to have 100% uptime on 2 targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Essem View Post
    Bag of Tricks down from 3% per CP to 2.5% im sad. So a 12.5% on a 5CP finisher. Guess wel have to see how this is gonna be compared to live. I felt the 15% was fine.
    It now procs from rupture as well.

Deleted
    PB is supposed to proc about once every minute (ignoring haste here as it is a shit stat as of now). Now if you have 12.5% per finisher, that means we can expect one in eight finishers to proc a PB. Now looking at a random, cherrypicked exact 5 minute M-Krosus fight from WCL, the rogue there used about 60 finishers which means the expectation is ~7-8 PB procs, contrary to the 5 PB procs he would get in the current system. If it was 15% he would get about 9 PB procs. It's a huge difference, but whether it is 12.5% or 15% it is still more than now, not even considering the "good-luck-protection" gating us from getting another procc just when the a large pack of adds spawns in the current system. I mean there is nothing more frustrating than getting a proc two envenoms before Aluriel's adds spawn and then when they actually spawn you already know you emptied the RNG bottle. Obviously, it is much stronger in M+ now as well.

RNG is still RNG though of course. I'd still prefer to have full control over that spell.