Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    this thread is giving me motion sickness

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hasslehoof View Post
    this thread is giving me motion sickness
    Sounds like you could use a pre-nerf Bloodtotem Saddle Blanket on your chair.

This is the best thread I've ever seen on this forum.

Deleted
    I heard the fjarnskaggl then ate the blanket afterwards.

I am pretty sure it has something to do wtih WF Gul'dan and exorsus, i've heard they crafted thousands upon thousands to get that extra 50 comfort.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

OMG are they really nerfing only one item in a game that actually gives comfort????
    Jesus Christ, failzard "devs" are so incompetent, I sometimes wonder how they manage to move without falling due to stepping on their own shoelaces, damn it.
    If this goes live, I cancel my sub. Fucking feel no tolerance for such awful nerfs mid-tier.
    I also feel terribly amused for all the lfr scrubs who are glad its being nerfed. Like if we run with 10% less comfort it will magically teach lfr people how to finally deal more than 20k dps, haha, no way.

ps.
    I'm actually starting a petition for a white house to make blizzard fire current team of idiots and return back the legendaries like Morhaime or Chilton who made the brilliant vanilla wow. Here is the link for it: http://white-house.gov.us/petitions/...ed-by-humanity, please support the noble case!
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Deleted
    I know people are going to call me a "noob" or a "blizzard fanboy", but honestly I think the nerf is justified. Tailors got EIGHT HOURS from this buff. If you can't see why it's a disaster that only one profession gets QUADRUPLE the benefit that us normal people get I think you probably don't even play the game. Keep up the good work blizzard, I've doubled my sub to show my thanks.

( So in a side bar somewhere can anyone explain what the actual intention of this item was to begin with? lol )

Deleted
    Much funny. Such laughter.

Wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next thing you know, they'll start disabling chat gem functionality since nobody uses it.

Damn you, Blizzard, for ruining every good thing.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Whelp I'm done with this game. They obviously have no idea what they are doing, always going too hard with the nerf bat.

Inb4 people screaming at me that the nerf was justified.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-03-23 at 07:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    wtf is 50 comfort?
    Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    ( So in a side bar somewhere can anyone explain what the actual intention of this item was to begin with? lol )
    I second those two comments.
    Can some good soul explain what do you guys discuss(or complain) here?

With flying coming back soon they really needed to nerf comfort. 50 comfort AND flying? Way OP.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

That's Blizzard for you: Comfort detected, comfort nerfed. :3

At least ! It was too op for tailors, most of my raiding guild have already rerolled tailors for this.
    So much time to figures this, GG BLIZZARD

The worst part is that I can't even tell if people are being sarcastic anymore.

I dunno, maybie the nerf is justified. They are Blizzard after all. You all should already know it.

Yeah sure. This is definitely not a blizzard we used to love, which produced quality games like Diablo 1/2, starcraft or vanilla wow. This is bobby kotick's greedy needy piece of garbage. They don't care about us gamers anymore, they just spit on us while ripping our moneys from our pockets.

Sarcasm aside, this really is a huge spit in a face for all tailors out there. Our profession already was nearly useless, and instead of making our saddle - which is like a pinnacle of armorcrafting profession in Legion, considering it requires a fucking lot of effort to level a legion profession to 800 - actually do something, they joke about it not doing anything at all. Oh hah hah, much humor, so funny. Fucking morons. Jesus Christ, every time I see failzard doing shit like that, I think they've reached the pinnacle of stupidity, but no, time passes and they do even more stupid stuff, again and again.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though