The topic of multi region Pokémon game has been beaten to death in the Pokémon thread: Two regions could work if they make the first Region more linear than Johto so that the level curve doesn't end up as fucked up as it does in GSC and HGSS, but after two properly paced regions you would be hitting the upper limit of the level curve (even more so with modern Exp. Share) and subsequent regions wouldn't work anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...intendo-claims

Now Nintendo send us all who bought the early versions out a fix kit....must include the foam.........
    I'm one of the rare few that has no JoyCon issue. Just tested mine in tabletop mode, the left JoyCon worked well over 20 feet away, across two rooms.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

Quote Originally Posted by Truhan View Post
    I'm one of the rare few that has no JoyCon issue. Just tested mine in tabletop mode, the left JoyCon worked well over 20 feet away, across two rooms.
    The sporadic nature of the issue really makes it seem like that it has affected only some production batches/lines and not all of them. You either have it, or you don't. It's not likely to appear or disappear randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Oh fuck gamestop (again)

The switches they said they were getting are just more of those rip off bundles.
    Some stores got their switches on Monday and sold them early fucking everyone over who expected it to be today.

Seriously fuck gamestop
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    The sporadic nature of the issue really makes it seem like that it has affected only some production batches/lines and not all of them. You either have it, or you don't. It's not likely to appear or disappear randomly.
    I think it's more likely that it affected most early production batches and there was no way for Nintendo to correct them without delaying the launch. It would make sense for my state to have a much later batch. Arkansas is a pretty rural state, so they likely stocked us last while trying to stock states that would have big sales (California, the entirety of the American northeast) as early and as much as possible. They probably hoped nobody would notice the issue if they had it, and to be honest, not having the issue is kind of wasted on me considering I'm using it exclusively as a handheld.
    Girls are a hoax created by the Japanese anime industry to scam otaku out of their money.

you know gamestops bundles wouldn't be so bad if they weren't obviously trying to get rid of the shitty switch stuff.

Hey here's a switch with 4 games but 2 of them are 1 2 switch and just dance 2017.

Like just do Zelda, isaac and a pro controller and I'd buy it (was gonna do that anyway) but nope.

(Random Post)

A Borderlands,Diablo style game would be great on The Switch.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

(Random Post)

A Borderlands,Diablo style game would be great on The Switch.
    Generally top-down hack and slash games like diablo would fare well on the switch.

I really hope we'll see a decent amount of those games happen

Borderlands setting would be epic though.
    Heck even alien swarm would be perfect for the switch.
    Last edited by freezion; 2017-03-23 at 07:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post

-and go play super castlevania IV and Symphony of the night. Emulate if you have to, Castlevania is the grand daddy of so many games, Dark Souls for example has a lot of ocarina style Zelda in it but Demon's Souls is bascially 3D castlevania done right as well to say nothing of Bloodborne and its a must play franchise up there with Metal Gear, Zelda, Metroid and all the other all time classics. A series of Gothic Action Adventure games largely focussed around the belmont family over the centuries repeatedly putting down Dracula and his legion of demons and classic monsters. - Basically the Joestars of videogames only this DIO keeps coming back.

Also it has the best soundtracks this side of Final Fantasy to boot
    Leaving out the best Castlevania (Bloodlines, III, and Rondo) games is a damn shame.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbotef View Post
    Leaving out the best Castlevania (Bloodlines, III, and Rondo) games is a damn shame.
    Not exactly beginner friendly though eh? especially Rondo of Blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly beginner friendly though eh? especially Rondo of Blood.
    Eh, sometimes you gotta learn the hard way. :P

Start em off with Castlevania 64! :P lol

TBF, it was the first big game of 1999 that I bought and played the shit out of. Flawed but still highly enjoyable IMO. Silent Hill was the 2nd.
    Last edited by Usagi Senshi; 2017-03-23 at 12:05 PM.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

a walmart in the next state over got 45 switches in

i fucking hate my state

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    a walmart in the next state over got 45 switches in

i fucking hate my state
    Toy's R Us will have them tomorrow
    https://www.gamespot.com/articles/ni...source=twitter
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

there is no toys r us near me

The only thing near me is 2 gamestops that don't have shit and walmart

it seems the only places near me getting restocked are the big city stores which I don't have time to go to because of work

http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/ma...y-screenshots/

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's Japanese website opened up. Plenty of screenshots and video for consumption.

MK8 looks really good in 1080p.

Also, love this old school art of the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    http://www.perfectly-nintendo.com/ma...y-screenshots/

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe's Japanese website opened up. Plenty of screenshots and video for consumption.

MK8 looks really good in 1080p.

Also, love this old school art of the characters.
    Peach, Rosalina, Daisy, Wendy Koopa, and...Link? What's Nintendo trying to tell us. That fairy-boy's a princess.
    Last edited by Truhan; 2017-03-24 at 01:50 PM.

Peach, Rosalina, Daisy, Wendy Koopa, and...Link? What's Nintendo trying to tell us. That fairy-boy's a princess.
    and that toadette is the evil counterpart to to toad and that birdo still doesn't fucking exist?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Jtbrig7390

binding of isaac has touch controls if you didn't know

go nuts

15+ Year Old Account
    there is no toys r us near me

The only thing near me is 2 gamestops that don't have shit and walmart

it seems the only places near me getting restocked are the big city stores which I don't have time to go to because of work
    I wouldn't worry too much. After beating zelda I haven't touched the thing in the last 2 weeks. Wait for some more games.

Didn't you play triforce heroes? or are you some kind of cishet facist nazi pushing your gender binary narrative on a proud, pretty pretty princess like Link?

and that toadette is the evil counterpart to to toad and that birdo still doesn't fucking exist?
    Pretty sure there's at least one episode of Game Theory about that.

Didn't you play triforce heroes? or are you some kind of cishet facist nazi pushing your gender binary narrative on a proud, pretty pretty princess like Link?
    He is certainly the prettiest princess of the five, none can deny that. He might be even prettier than the new Zelda

- - - Updated - - -

Splatoon 2 beta goes up for an hour in about 35 minutes, if anyone's interested.