Deleted

Crafted Legendary Waist gonna be 2nd BiS for Fury?

Yo!

So I've tried simming the new crafted Legendary Waist (http://ptr.wowhead.com/item=146667/r...essant-courage) and I was pretty surprised with the results. I have the Helm/Cloak/Ring but the crafted Legendary Waist simmed highest combined with Helmet. It was about 10k DPS increase and that was the 910 version as it is bugged on Simcraft, the 940 version should be close to a 20k DPS increase.

The main problem with the Helm/Cloak combination is that you have to use the Set Chest and both the Set Chest and the Legendary Cloak don't have haste. Whereas the Set Cloak combined with the Chest from Gul'dan both have haste. The crafted Legendary Waist also has haste/mastery + 3 sockets, and some nice movement speed which can be useful at times.

Will it become 2nd BiS? I think it will, at least for NH with the current set items stat distribution
    Last edited by mmoc8504677281; 2017-03-22 at 02:55 PM.

Have to wait and see. I wouldnt mind it though since I already have helm and I can work toward the waist.

anyone know which professions will you need to craft the belt? BS maybe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeydia View Post
    anyone know which professions will you need to craft the belt? BS maybe?
    Would be weird if it was not BS.

Probably best for any plate wearer. Don't even need to be a dps for it to be awesome and expensive.

Mastery is better than haste for fury atm so i very much doubt it'll beat the helm/cloak combo, if anything the ring might come back in fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    Mastery is better than haste for fury atm so i very much doubt it'll beat the helm/cloak combo, if anything the ring might come back in fashion.
    Even before ~30%?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanbra View Post
    Even before ~30%?
    Mastery used to be better for me but after I reached like 25% haste the scaling for haste massively increased (based on SIMC). So I stick with trying to get 30% haste and then all in on mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Zanbra View Post
    Even before ~30%?
    In my case yes, (draught, conv, 4p, angry helm and legendary cloak and 3 bc relics) if i were to use helm and ring for example even vers goes ahead of haste.

Keep in mind this is a short term thing. Cof and 4p massively inflate the enrage windows damage. This will drop in tomb.

Quote Originally Posted by KratosEU View Post
    Mastery used to be better for me but after I reached like 25% haste the scaling for haste massively increased (based on SIMC). So I stick with trying to get 30% haste and then all in on mastery
    This is exactly what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgaith View Post
    In my case yes, (draught, conv, 4p, angry helm and legendary cloak and 3 bc relics) if i were to use helm and ring for example even vers goes ahead of haste.
    I´ve 4 pc, DoS and COF, and also use ayala ring + neck (no head and cape yet), o I'm going to do a few tests by decreasing haste and increasing the mastery/vers.

Im in very much the same boat, just got ayalas. I find the point of haste devaluing on simc to be 30% though. Simc also over values haste though, and uses a fight parameter that we have never seen and never will.

I swap sets for fights, fights with good warmachine uptime, sephuz, or built in haste buffs i tend to use a max mastery set.

Deleted
    Ahhhj - 30%haste meme again....