Page 34 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    British people are those who hold British passports, you can be of any ethnicity and be British.
    Citizenship doesn't make you one of the people.

Random Swedish bod does not get to tell me who is British.
    Yeah, I do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutarch78 View Post
    An islamic attack takes place, people dead and injured, and you have people on here blabbing "B-b-but what about fascism and climate change?????"
    A couple of years ago, a binman passed out at the wheel of his rubbish truck and Killed more people than this "terror attack" and he wasn't even conscious. The July 7 bombings had over 10 times the body count and that was 12 years ago, The IRA was more effective a political violence than this , the Scottish Nationalists were more successful at getting bombs to the prime minister, ThameslinkGovia causes more disruption to the city of London on a daily fucking basis. This is just some idiot doing idiot things because they're an idiot. This is what the best they can do? Pathetic.

On the other hand brexit has caused the cost of my latte's to go up by over 10%, thanks fascists. urgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    What the hell gives you that idea?
    Do I have to agree with something, just because I evaluate it a certain way?
    Do I have to agree with your father beating the bloody piss out of you, just because I notice he's overly enraged?
    To identify a cause a reason, does not mean you / me approve of the action.
    I fit in the camp of, we should live our lives how we see fit and if it triggers people to come out of the religion and declare war against us, good. People who would do this, are just ticking time bombs. It's better we pull them out now while we have a focus on them and can eradicate them. You seem to think all of us have the capacity to become terrorists. That these people only had this call to arms due to external forces outside of their control. You hope to find a cure for what causes these ticking time-bombs to snap, I hope to find the trigger that causes them to snap so we can end them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    When it is allied to ascribing to British cultural values, it does.

Yeah, I do.
    Some random Johnny Foreigner does not get a say.

Yeah, I do.
    Funnily enough and totally off topic, scandinavians are in many cases (partially) British, gene wise. Something to do with Vikings taking all the pretty women from the British Isles back home after raiding.
    My DK
    (retired since januari 2017) solely playing PoE now.

Deleted
    When it is allied to ascribing to British cultural values, it does.
    Nope, british people are white just as other west/north european people are.

15+ Year Old Account
    British isn't an ethnicity.

English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Northern Irish(?) are. Or eg. some bantu midget from Africa because colonialism.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not have to fix it, Muslims (primarily Pakistani Muslims) have to fix it. The onus is on them to adapt to British cultural values, or leave.
    That's agreeable sure. When I said we, I didn't limit it to the UK though, I think you know that.
    The nationalities vary by country. You got a lot of Pakistani, we've Syrians, the US has other groups, and so on...
    Btw. The Turks is a good example. The young generation isn't nearly as compliant anymore as their fathers and grandfathers have been.
    There's some heavy nationalistic shift towards the right noticeable. It's so far still a minority, but that minority used to be a lot smaller.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    What the hell gives you that idea?
    Do I have to agree with something, just because I evaluate it a certain way?
    Do I have to agree with your father beating the bloody piss out of you, just because I notice he's overly enraged?
    To identify a cause a reason, does not mean you / me approve of the action.
    Good! I am glad you don't agree with it.

However, as most have already commented, going out with intent to murder isn't usually a choice people make unless there is a driving force behind it and it is pretty damn clear what the driving force behind the actions of these terrorists are.

With a truck you could get more kills but its way harder to get a truck than a regular car. Any radical moslem with a regular drivers license and a kitchen knife can carry out such attacks (ISIS gave instructions how to do such attacks in their newspaper some time ago). It doesnt matter if they kill 1 or 1000.

Time to replace all cars with selfdriving cars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not lump us British in with Scandinavians. You do not get a say in what we are.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    Funnily enough and totally off topic, scandinavians are in many cases (partially) British, gene wise. Something to do with Vikings taking all the pretty women from the British Isles back home after raiding.
    That also explains the differences between the looks of British and Scandinavian women.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Deleted
    Great opinion.

Deleted
    Do not lump us British in with Scandinavians. You do not get a say in what we are.
    British people are white, as are the rest of the people of western or northern europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    The hell are you talking about?
    What do they teach in Sweden's schools? I thought they had one of the best school systems in the World?
    Maybe it's you instead.

British includes a bunch of different people. At the core... Scots, Welsh, Irish, English.
    That's four strong ethnic roots.
    Then we have the Saxons and Romans now who both left their stamp on the Islands. Next we throw in the colonial influence.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    That's agreeable sure. When I said we, I didn't limit it to the UK though, I think you know that.
    The nationalities vary by country. You got a lot of Pakistani, we've Syrians, the US has other groups, and so on...
    Btw. The Turks is a good example. The young generation isn't nearly as compliant anymore as their fathers and grandfathers have been.
    There's some heavy nationalistic shift towards the right noticeable. It's so far still a minority, but that minority used to be a lot smaller.
    Not sure we have an issue with Turkish radicalisation in the UK from second/third generation immigrants, certainly nothing I have seen in North London, though I rarely spend much time there nowadays.

Deleted
    The hell are you talking about?
    What do they teach in Sweden's schools? I thought they had one of the best school systems in the World?
    Maybe it's you instead.

British includes a bunch of different people. At the core... Scots, Welsh, Irish, English.
    That's four strong ethnic roots.
    Then we have the Saxons and Romans now who both left their stamp on the Islands.
    Those are all white.

They don't teach anything related to this in Swedish school systems.

10+ Year Old Account
    British people are white, as are the rest of the people of western or northern europe.
    What about Southern and Eastern Europeans? Being some borderline albino from Sweden does not make you like the British. You do not get to ride on our coattails.

15+ Year Old Account
    Those are all white.
    Yes, and the rest of the British aren't.

15+ Year Old Account
    London has been multicultural even during the Middle Ages. There's been forensic studies of skeletons found in unearthed London graveyards showing that in addition that a lot placed in Britain house very old documents displaying an uncanny thorough statistics for people coming and going. Yes, even African people lived a normal life in London and people were less caught up in identity politics than they are now today. Also in general Britain is less pure-blooded than some people believe. Genetics do not lie.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!