Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    UK Parliament attacker was Khalid Masood, a 52-year-old Briton with criminal convictions.

Suprising thing here is his age. Criminal background is no suprise, same as Nice/Paris/Berlin/Brussels.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    UK Parliament attacker was Khalid Masood, a 52-year-old Briton with criminal convictions.

Suprising thing here is his age. Criminal background is no suprise, same as Nice/Paris/Berlin/Brussels.
    Why? Old people commit crimes too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Most terrorists have been 20-somethings.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Because its double the average age of your typical jihadi. (an age that has been going down as well)

Still weird that this attacks happen after Erodgan said europeans wont feel safe on the street anymore soon.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Because its double the average age of your typical jihadi. (an age that has been going down as well)
    Ah, I guess I never paid attention to their age.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    That's all there is and what matters.
    Nope, they don't get to call themselves one of the people when they are not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by falagar112 View Post
    Well for one, if ANYTHING unrelated to ISIS happens - they will of course claim responsibility. We actually know of some lone wolf attackers that had no ties to ISIS whatsoever, where ISIS still claimed responsibility.

Thing is, when it's a lone wolf, nobody else will claim responsibility - so ISIS will gladly take it, it furthers their agenda.

Second - just that he is a colored person does not imply that his motives were religious. I bet there's also a lot of not native brits that are pissed off at Brexit. Didn't you get a politician murdered a while back by another crazy person?
    That had nothing to do with ISIS either.

Last but not least - I of course get my news through the filter of being in another country - but from what I've understood, the guy was being investigated (many years ago) by MI5 because of his extreme tendency to violence?

There was not a word mentioned about religious radicalization, and they are usually quick to point fingers if so.
    Mind you, I can hardly trust the news here so if you have better sources that disprove that, by all means.
    Sorry had to go out so didn't reply.

Thats true ISIS love to claim responsibility, but in the past they have generally been correct as usually a video emerges of the person pledging their allegiance to isis, though an attack like this doesn't really require any planning or special materials, so how i dont think much credit can be given to a group. If it were a bomb attack that involves picking targets carefully, gathering the resources and constructing a bomb etc, that could be attributed to a group, but some guy getting in a car and taking a knife takes no planning.

I never said he was religious, was just addressing your claim that he could have been a white person, what was the one thing we can actually prove is false.

Large portion of gun violence is usually done by people committing suicide or gang-bangers, the average person doesn't fear getting shot, but they do fear getting bombed while running a marathon.

- - - Updated - - -

London terror attack: ISIS claims responsibility for deadly rampage outside Parliament building
    The fear of getting shot is way more rational than the fear of getting bombed, though.

Pretty weird the attack happened one year after this - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...h-22-2016.html

Deleted
    Pretty weird the attack happened one year after this - http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...h-22-2016.html
    also this happened today

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-39369202

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    Wow such a tragedy...My condolences.

It didn't take too long before "you deserved it" type of terrorist apologists poped up.
    What part of innocent bystanders didn't you get n lol that england didn’t have this heading their way.

Assad warned u turks that u supporting terrorism in Syria would come back to u. Now Erdogan is telling Europe they aren't safe in the street for turning a blind eye to terrorism.
    That's Karma.

UK voted against invading Syria cuz don't trust the "rebels" n don't want another Libya fail. It's not about innocence but limiting puting feet in fire. Nobody goes around talking shit happened out of the blue like u do. Did u fall asleep pre-9/11 n just woke up?

Also mass immigration is a factor.

Maybe Turkey needs more terrorism for u to stfu?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    British citizen =/= British people. British people are white.
    Actually they are light brown, sort of mediterranean looking (there are also mutants which are sheet white with ginger hair). White British are the descendants of immigrants from Italy, Germany, Scandinavia and France.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Maybe Turkey needs more terrorism for u to stfu?
    There is one guy who needs to stfu, it's you. Quit terrorism apology.

Gotta love it when people new accounts recycle the same fucking retarded nonsense for 8+ pages or w/e. Really feels like this event had any sort if impact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Deleted
    There is one guy who needs to stfu, it's you. Quit terrorism apology.
    Your country is supporting terrorism in Syria while bitching about 'kurd terrorism'

I say don't sleep with terrorism n u won't get side-effects, that is the mirror opposite of supporting terrorism. You made ur bed, now lay in it. Only u can change ur involvement, until then i'll point ur position. This is why whenever shit happens in turkey u get zero sympathy, we all know ur into fucked up shit.
    Last edited by mmocf1aa149946; 2017-03-23 at 04:53 PM.

Your country is supporting terrorism in Syria while bitching about 'kurd terrorism'
    That's relevant to your terrorist apology in what way?

All I want to know is, where is my facebook overlay!

Deleted
    That's relevant to your terrorist apology in what way?
    Saying it's not obvious to u n u won't get it until the pressure is much bigger simply points to ur ignorance or shall we say hypocrisy, u know full well what scum u support fund n train in syria, u won't change unless u get to experience the very things ur money goes to. Take responsibility or fuck off.

Saying it's not obvious to u n u won't get it until the pressure is much bigger simply points to ur ignorance or shall we say hypocrisy, u know full well what scum u support fund n train in syria, u won't change unless u get to experience the very things ur money goes to. Take responsibility or fuck off.
    Scum I support? You should also quit using drugs man, it's making your mind fuzzy.