Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So he's bragging because he's using a political test to "weed out" folks who don't share his ideology and create his own "safe space" at work?

Ok.

In any normal world, this would be national news unless there was a lawsuit involved, and even then it probably wouldn't warrant it. Truly, the most interesting of topics are discussed in GenOT.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-03-23 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    I'm yet to meet a triggered and constantly outraged left leaning person. Constantly outraged people on the far right however I meet almost on a weekly basis.
    You didn't even bother to look. Look at Zarna Joshi and try to find someone on the right who's more triggered than her. There are certainly triggered people on both sides, but the left has been the loudest in recent times.

I wanna take this test.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    You cried "when your mother passed away" cool, and "why did you cry"? Was it because you were sad that she's gone? Happy? Tears of relief that her pain finally was over? Was it tears of anger? Did you only cry because everyone else did and you thought that was how you should act?

Nothing personal. Your answer just makes my questions sound so damn harsh...
    I didn't see that on the form and anyone that asked me that during a job interview would have me promptly get up and leave. If anyone ever asked me that I would simply get up and leave.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Hahahahahaha!

On a more serious note, personality tests don't really work.
    You would've failed the test.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So he's bragging because he's using a political test to "weed out" folks who don't share his ideology and create his own "safe space" at work?

Ok.

In any normal world, this would be national news unless there was a lawsuit involved, and even then it probably wouldn't warrant it. Truly, the most interesting of topics are discussed in GenOT.
    You would've failed too.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    You would've failed the test.

- - - Updated - - -

You would've failed too.
    As though they somehow wanted a safe space and echo chamber.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    As though they somehow wanted a safe space and echo chamber.
    People who are parroting the establishment have all of the western mainstream as their safe space and echo chamber.

Leftism and liberalism are the ultimate conformity in the west.

You would've failed too.
    Those types of tests are stupid easy to pass, first off. Second off, if an employer put something that fucking stupid in front of me I'd laugh at them and walk out of the interview. I've got a pretty good job right now, and even if they were offering better pay I wouldn't want to work with fuckheads like this guy if he's going to do this shit.

I have no interest in joining his personal safe space.

People who are parroting the establishment have all of the western mainstream as their safe space and echo chamber.

Leftism and liberalism is the ultimate conformity in the west.
    Is that why you parrot the lies of Trump and bend lies into "alternative" truth?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

He works in marketing, which makes this kind of hilarious.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Is that why you parrot the lies of Trump and bend lies into "alternative" truth?
    What lies of Trump am I parroting?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Was he actually testing people's political views, or for their ability to back up those views with reasoning, etc ? The article was fairly shallow in that regard.

The way they categorized "snowflakes", it sounds like many/most CEOs could be classified as such...

“A snowflake is somebody who is going to whine and complain and come to the table with nothing but an entitled attitude and an inability to back their perspective,” he said.

A common leader/alpha brings little to the table but the problems they need solved and the direction. I mean, doesn't this sound word for word like a Trump bash here ? He brings his complaints to the table with an attitude that *his* perceived slights matter more than a foreign power infiltrating the US government, with no facts to back it up... and then servantsheep run in lockstep to find "proof" of his absurd claims.

So reading a few of the questions from this guys test it all boils down to a single type of person he is looking for. Those redneck fucks you see at Walmart in their raised trucks with the giant American flag on the back with bumper stickers all bout guns and don't tread on me and Obama sucks. That think all police are perfect saints and that there is nothing at all wrong with the police force and will watch a video of a man with his hands in the air or behind his head get shot by police and say "well he was obviously resisting arrest". Ya so he is definitely someone I would not want to work for. He definitely comes across as the kind of the guy who would tell obvious racist jokes at the office and would expect everyone to laugh at it and if you don't you are a "snowflake" who should be fired.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's not just coffee cups, its other things too. This shit is trolling 101. Just like that ghostbuster girl, people say shit to get a rise out of people. Do I disagree there aren't people who believe what they are saying? No but at the same time I know how trolls operate.
    I have family that is very religious. Not all of it is people trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    I have family that is very religious. Not all of it is people trolling
    Never claimed it was all

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Never claimed it was all

So then what was your point? There are people that will troll about anything.

It also works to simply tell a racist/sexist joke at the interview. If they get triggered you probably don't want them working for you.

This doesn't seem like some unique, special test. Sounds like he just wants people that believe what he does.

Funny thing is i said to myself I'd put one question on my job employment sheet that's an easier test:

"Did you vite for Donald Trump: yes/no"

It doesn't ask your party afiliation or who you voted for if it wasn't him or if you even voted. It's just one question to weed out the worthless stupid and selfish parasites who would not work well with others, care only to push their wants instead of the company, and is just plain stupid enough to follow their emotions instead of thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    It also works to simply tell a racist/sexist joke at the interview. If they get triggered you probably don't want them working for you.
    That's also a great way to get your company boycotted and some serious bad press, not to mention discrimination charges and lawsuits.

This is awesome and funny at the same time. I had to take a personality test once, it asked me things like "is taking things home from work without permission stealing?" After I was hired I asked my manager, who in the hell could possibility fail that? He said, "You would be surprised..."
    i did one once for my first job ever cashier at wal-mart and it was basically worded " a loved one is dying and needs surgery is this a reason that would cause you to steal from the register, and then try and pay back if you could later" i was like yep.. had to take the test again, gave the same answer. So store manager comes in and goes lets talk about this one question. I just told him its the truth, if my mom was dying i'd do whatever it takes to save her life, i'd try to make up for it later but family comes first. he laughed and said good point, i'll have this question removed
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22