Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sorry Genn, but your party is doing terribly and Trump's is the president and you're not.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

That’s the story,” Trump said as the interview ended. “Hey look, in the meantime, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not. You know.

To which Michael Scherer then replied "Well yeah, I don't have nearly as many friends in Russia as you do.". Donald, who was in the midst of checking his Twitter feed during this comment, looked angrily at Michael, and then shouted "Ivanka! What does nepo-tism mean?"

Quote Originally Posted by Goldenboy1 View Post
    Rocking that 37% approval waiting.
    And yet he's still higher than congress lol.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    That's not proving them to be unreliable, just that yes, statistically low possibilities are still possibilities.
    He won in Ohio by 8 percentage points. Not even close to the margin of error and in Michigan, it was even a bigger spread from the polls. Sanders did the same thing against Hillary by a much larger percentage points compared to the latest polls before that election. :P

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Approval for congress is hard to determine and it is heavily opinionated. Lets say I hate senator X, now if I am polled I will say "I dislike congress" even though I have no issues with the remaining 500+ total members of congress. I am not claiming you are wrong or anything else, I am merely stating polls fail in multi variable topics.

The worst poll ever. The reason is if ask about their representative, overwhelming their Rep. gets high approval. Senate can be the same.
    Last edited by Paranoid Android; 2017-03-23 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    They are not a handicap for golf however. The greatest Golfer ever is one with small hands. Jack Nicklaus. He was frowned upon when he entered professional golf because it was thought at the time the good golfers had large hands. Hehe.
    I mean, it doesn't matter when you cheat

http://http://gawker.com/a-brief-history-of-the-golf-cheating-accusations-agains-1774776293

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    He's got an 80% approval rating among Republicans.
    This honestly makes me think even more so than the election that republicans are utterly braindead. After stupidity, scandal, more stupidity, lies, nepotism, etc you'd think he'd be at most 50% approval.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Sorry Genn, but your party is doing terribly and Trump's is the president and you're not.
    I am king of this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was this during recess? That's the sort of reply you'd expect from a toddler

it was 90% a week ago

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryytikki View Post
    it was 90% a week ago
    only percent that matters to me is 140%

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I thought the polls couldn't be trusted.

The real polls have his approval rating tanking, still, and he's only two months into the office. This interview, as others, will continue to bring the uncertains over to the side of sanity, getting the ball rolling for an eventual impeachment/resignation (although the latter seems almost unthinkable, given his ridiculously fragile ego). What we need are (hopefully) more legislative failures along with moderate GOP lawmakers running away, and we'll have a critical mass to usher in President Pence.

Re the actual topic: his statement isn't surprising to anyone that has been paying attention to Trump's deploreableness.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    This honestly makes me think even more so than the election that republicans are utterly braindead. After stupidity, scandal, more stupidity, lies, nepotism, etc you'd think he'd be at most 50% approval.
    The one statement I agree with Trump is when he stated "he can shoot someone and not lose votes". We are so partisan that the 45/45 of Republicans/Democrats is pretty solid. That base is solidly built in.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserSharkDFB View Post
    Remember what it was like when the word 'presidential' meant something? It seems like a far-off dream now...
    It stopped meaning something 8 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    Because it was a Democrat who acted like an adult and didn't embarrass this nation on a daily basis?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Well he proved the polls in the swing states he won to not be reliable. And the bookies.

Your comparing national polls to state polls..

Quote Originally Posted by BannedForViews View Post
    Man just crawl back into your cave. You got a president with class who cared about people, cared about the environment, and actually acted the part.

Now you kids have managed to elect the most inept person in history to the post and claim IT WASN"T US WHO RUINED IT. Honestly you people elected a toddler and are pulling the nuh-uh wasn't us act. Grow the fuck up.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Trump followers remind me of the people that stood on Walter White's side no matter what he did.
    "What? He's the main character of the show, of course I'mma stand by him!!"...

15+ Year Old Account
    Well he proved the polls in the swing states he won to not be reliable. And the bookies.
    They were reliable, you just don't understand probabilities and statistics.
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.