Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I think my post broke something. I can't edit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    An ex-Russian politician gets gunned down in broad daylight during the same week that a witness in the Magnitsky Russian tax fraud case "trips" over a balcony a day before he was scheduled to testify.

Yeah, clearly western propaganda against Putin and Russia.
    Exactly. At this point, those people that still can't see the reality of Russia/Putin/Trump/Election are just willfully ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Stupid enemies of Putin... as soon as they figure out to stop killing each other to make Putin look bad, they might actually make progress. Lucky for Putin, his adversaries will continue to kill each other to make Putin look bad... they are so stupid...
    Is it them or people who fall for it though?

It's not like they didn't pass literally every high-profile killing or assault in Ukraine as "Putin's fault"...

I think it's more of the case of crying wolf too much. Even if Voronenkov indeed was killed under orders from Putin noone should believe when Ukrainians will say that without rock-solid proof - and seeing as assailant is conveniently already dead (even though he was initially alive but with face wound... and even some officials saying on TV he will live) nothing will stop Ukrainians from spinning story as they want it.
    Last edited by Shalcker; 2017-03-23 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by downnola View Post
    An ex-Russian politician gets gunned down in broad daylight during the same week that a witness in the Magnitsky Russian tax fraud case "trips" over a balcony a day before he was scheduled to testify.

Yeah, clearly western propaganda against Putin and Russia.
    It is not Putin's fault that his enemies are so clumsy and have health problems, they need to have strong heart and lucky rabbit foot like Putin /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    I think my post broke something. I can't edit it.
    it's the russians at it again! quick run they are after you now!
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    No, no... another Russian tripped, and fell on some bullets.
    In Soviet Russia, bullet falls on you.
    Putin khuliyo

Conspiracy theorists strike back.

Quote Originally Posted by Herradura View Post
    nice meme

"I do a have relationship. And I can tell you that he's very interested in what we're doing here today. He's probably very interested in what you and I am saying today, and I'm sure he's going to be seeing it in some form. But I do have a relationship with him."

"Look, he's done a very good job in terms of what he represents and who he's representing. If you look at what he's done with Syria, if you look at so many of the different things, he has really eaten our president's lunch. Let's not kid ourselves. He's done an amazing job. ... He's put himself at the forefront of the world as a leader in a short period of time. ... I think that Putin has done an amazing job of showing certain leadership that our people have not been able to match."

-Trump, being asked if he has a relationship with V. Putin, 2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Link to article

Just another example of Putin's style of governance, in which dissenters are imprisoned or killed. Why are some people so enamored by this man? As soon as he's no longer on your side, your life is in danger.
    State terrorism? Says the person who funded over-throw of democratically elected president n sent tanks against his own people. Killing his own people he would have no problem killing some foreigner for some propaganda points. The Russo-phobes swallow this treat easily.

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2017-03-23 at 05:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Is it them or people who fall for it though?
    100% people that fall for it. I tend to go with the idea that people are not at fault for falling for propaganda, because of the amount of effort that usually goes into it. But, in this case, as many times as this happens, to still buy the idea of Putin's enemies killing each other off, to damage Putin, is the fault of those who fall for it.

It's not like they didn't pass literally every high-profile killing or assault in Ukraine as "Putin's fault"...
    Why would they? Putin wants nothing, but the best for the original capital of Russia.

I think it's more of the case of crying wolf too much. Even if Voronenkov indeed was killed under orders from Putin noone should believe when Ukrainians will say that without rock-solid proof - and seeing as assailant is conveniently already dead (even though he was initially alive but with face wound... and even some officials saying on TV he will live) nothing will stop Ukrainians from spinning story as they want it.
    Impossible... what year did Putin blame Chechnya and the west for killing Anna Polichiskova? Crying wolf typically gets recognized as that eventually... yet... here you are...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Well, in comparison this doesn't really happen with any western diplomats or politicians.

If you look at just at the last few months / years the score is something like:
    Russia: ~15
    The Rest of the World: ~0
    More like:
    Russia: 0
    Rest of the world: 0
    Political opposition to Putin: ~15

Makes it a little more obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    LOL. A very clever thing to say when your new citizen is killed in the broad daylight right in your capital city.
    having passport =\= citizen. love our Ukrainian random passport distribution since 1991. Really need that Latvia-like "non-citizenship" system for Ukrainian "soviet union citizens" or this freakshow will never end

UA lost a valuable witness against Yanukovich and criminals from region party

dont care about dead russians tho
    Last edited by swdan; 2017-03-23 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Oberyn Martell View Post
    Well, in comparison this doesn't really happen with any western diplomats or politicians.
    It does to Ukrainian though, and Voronenkov was already well-known Ukrainian media figure at the moment of killing.

If you look at just at the last few months / years the score is something like:
    Russia: ~15
    The Rest of the World: ~0
    Actually counts for Russia don't even go up to 10...

You're in the thread about killing in that "rest of the world" though, namely Ukraine, not Russia... where situation with repressions and killings is sadly way worse.

15+ Year Old Account
    Accusations against Russia -> Shalcker summoned like a clockwork.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    More like:
    Russia: 0
    Rest of the world: 0
    Political opposition to Putin: ~15

Makes it a little more obvious.
    Why are Putins opponents so accident prone!?
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Young Ukrainian citizen (born in 1988) involved in political murder. I sincerely don't believe that Ukrainian youth is supporting Putin by any chance
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Young Ukrainian citizen (born in 1988) involved in political murder. I sincerely don't believe that Ukrainian youth is supporting Putin by any chance
    Let me guess, this fine young individual doesn't speak Ukrainian as his native language and is probably from Donetsk?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Let me guess, this fine young individual doesn't speak Ukrainian as his native language and is probably from Donetsk?
    Dunno, the only thing that is known of him is that he is Ukrainian citizen born in 1988 and that he died in hospital. Doubt that anything else will be released any time soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Dunno, the only thing that is known of him is that he is Ukrainian citizen born in 1988 and that he died in hospital. Doubt that anything else will be released any time soon
    I really don't think it's a good idea to assert that any Ukrainian that was born since 1988, cannot possibly support Russia. It kinda paints Russian narrative about Crimea in a bad light.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    No, no... another Russian tripped, and fell on some bullets.
    No no...
    Died of lead poisoning.