Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Actually checked into this guys "company" and using the term CEO is not really accurate. He is an advertiser who is selling what Republicans want to hear. If he discriminates against people for what they believe that is against the law in the United States unless he is a religious organization.

This guy is extremely dangerous because he is doing this to sell his marketing firm to gullible idiots but stupidity like this is what ends up in front of the Supreme Court and how corporations get more of the same rights as people without any of the actual responsibilities.
    Amusing, because entitlement comes from people of all ages and all work backgrounds. Being a prissy little cunt is about the only thing unique to most millenials, while most people over the age of 25 understand their place in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Amusing, because entitlement comes from people of all ages and all work backgrounds. Being a prissy little cunt is about the only thing unique to most millenials, while most people over the age of 25 understand their place in the world.
    Not really. I mean, listen to all the baby boomers complaining about not being able to get the same high-paying jobs they used to get with their highschool diploma's nowadays, for example. It's far from unique to millennials, especially nowadays.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Funny thing is i said to myself I'd put one question on my job employment sheet that's an easier test:

"Did you vite for Donald Trump: yes/no"

It doesn't ask your party afiliation or who you voted for if it wasn't him or if you even voted. It's just one question to weed out the worthless stupid and selfish parasites who would not work well with others, care only to push their wants instead of the company, and is just plain stupid enough to follow their emotions instead of thinking.

- - - Updated - - -
    I agree. Especially since most of them didn't bother to inform themselves on hillary and parroted the mainstream imperative blindly.

is a perfect example of what kind of person you dont want to recruit.

Sounds more like a not our kind of snowflake test.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    But they are trying to predict "attitude" based on political beliefs, which is illegal.
    People like you keep saying that, but could you please back it up somehow?

RELIGIOUS belief is protected. But political (or just about any other) beliefs? Hahahahahaha... yeah, no.
    "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through out political and culture life, nutured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" —Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    What lies of Trump am I parroting?
    you'd probally come to his defense on all his lies just look in my signature take your pick, drone.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post

The video in the article for those of us who are lazy. Pretty amusing stuff.
    After realizing how retarded this guy is, like after question 2, Id laugh at him and walk out. When did I last cry? Lmao... what a fucking weirdo.. Plenty of less douchey people to work for in the world.
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2017-03-23 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    This is awesome and funny at the same time. I had to take a personality test once, it asked me things like "is taking things home from work without permission stealing?" After I was hired I asked my manager, who in the hell could possibility fail that? He said, "You would be surprised..."
    I had to take a test like that. They had questions like "Would you report a friend for taking a pencil from work?" and "If you caught a friend taking 100$ from a co-workers desk would you report them?" They wanted you to answer no on the first one and yes on the second because they know pretty much anyone that says they will report a friend for something small like a pencil is either a liar or a dumbfuck/asshole.

Quote Originally Posted by Ol Scratch View Post
    People like you keep saying that, but could you please back it up somehow?

RELIGIOUS belief is protected. But political (or just about any other) beliefs? Hahahahahaha... yeah, no.
    I'm going to do what no person on the Internet does and admit that I misspoke with my comment. I don't think I should've made this claim without first seeking evidence.

I will say, however, that is "inappropriate" to talk about politics in a job interview unless that is relevant to the job somehow. My issue with this "test" is that it seems to use "political beliefs" as a predictor for being whatever a "snowflake" is. From my experience, I would argue that there are "snowflakes" on both party lines and individuals belonging to each party are no more rational or irrational than their ideological counterparts.
    Skoldier for life.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    I agree. Especially since most of them didn't bother to inform themselves on hillary and parroted the mainstream imperative blindly.

is a perfect example of what kind of person you dont want to recruit.
    It's funny because you would hold Trump to lower standards than some Laci whoru on the internet.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    If you are taking the test, knowing the purpose of the test, then you can easily check all the "right" answers and pass. Pretty silly system.
    Did you not read or watch the video? You write out the answers. He's checking for spelling errors, political leanings, work ethic, etc... You'd lie about yourself and then get fired shortly after because you don't meet the criteria of the test they hired you on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    People who use snowflake unironically tend to be projecting.
    You know what I love about the "Snowflake" label? it was only made popular by the movie "Fight Club" where he went around telling his members that "You are not unique and special snowflakes" which is beautifully ironic as that phrase was him trying to remove their individual identity to assimilate them into his cult. :P

And now, the bullies adopted it to try to make themselves feel superior to other people with individual opinions and ideas that are different to theirs.

You know what I love about the "Snowflake" label? it was only made popular by the movie "Fight Club" where he went around telling his members that "You are not unique and special snowflakes" which is beautifully ironic as that phrase was him trying to remove their individual identity to assimilate them into his cult. :P

And now, the bullies adopted it to try to make themselves feel superior to other people with individual opinions and ideas that are different to theirs.
    Sounds like you are a Snowflake mate !

Most Snowflakes are people who have been living at home with their parents for a very long time.

And they do not know how to live in the Real World without someone backing them up.

They find it difficult to handle adversity. And believe they are a victim of the Worlds woes.

Quote Originally Posted by Freese View Post
    But they are trying to predict "attitude" based on political beliefs, which is illegal.
    I'll back you on this as long as you decry the firing of anyone merely because they support Trump, which seems to be the norm these days.

Quite frankly I think it's appalling that people are in any way restricted from participating in the American Democracy because of their employer, regardless of which side of the aisle they find themselves on.

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    I'll back you on this as long as you decry the firing of anyone merely because they support Trump, which seems to be the norm these days.

Quite frankly I think it's appalling that people are in any way restricted from participating in the American Democracy because of their employer, regardless of which side of the aisle they find themselves on.
    Care to share some of those firings?

Herald of the Titans Pterodactylus's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by patriothammer View Post
    they do with snowflakes, since they are so easily triggered
    No kidding. Like most Trump supporters. Sad.
    “You know, it really doesn’t matter what the media write as long as you’ve got a young, and beautiful, piece of ass." - President Donald Trump

On one hand I want to apply so I can take the test to see what's in it. On the other I don't actually want to work there. I know I'll be rejected as it's being used to screen for political/social views the owner agrees with, and I don't agree with him so there's probably no risk of being asked for an interview.

I think it's stupid to label you guys "special snowflakes". You aren't a snowflake. You're just a copy of every other far left person on this planet. I literally can't tell the difference between you, Genn, Endus, Nixx, Wells, etc. Your stances on subjects are indistinguishable.

Have you ever heard of the term "cry bullies"? All sides bully their way to power.

Quote Originally Posted by manypillars View Post
    On one hand I want to apply so I can take the test to see what's in it. On the other I don't actually want to work there. I know I'll be rejected as it's being used to screen for political/social views the owner agrees with, and I don't agree with him so there's probably no risk of being asked for an interview.
    You're not forced to take a job if you're hired... There are questions in the video as examples, and he explains why they're important to the company.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post

Of course I decry that. Also, see my post on the previous page where I redacted my "illegal" comment. I am left-center politically but I work with many people who are more conservative than I am and I get along with them just fine. We all have more in common than we think we do.
    Skoldier for life.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    You're not forced to take a job if you're hired... There are questions in the video as examples, and he explains why they're important to the company.
    It's more like I don't even see myself as wanting to even do a phone interview with them, and because it's just curiosity I don't really want to waste their HR time by applying and then cold shouldering them. All I'd get out of it would be an entertaining politics questionnaire and cold contact letter practice. Them? Lost manhours.

Then again, he advertised it on TV so maybe it's what they want.

Edit: ummm.. yeaaaah. After reading their site I'm fairly sure their company values and my own do not align. I'm not even talking politics, there's something weird in the vibe their copy gives off. Like I'm missing some dog whistles even though there are keywords in plain view. Eh, well, he has his desired clientèle and his desired kind of employee if nothing else.
    Last edited by manypillars; 2017-03-23 at 07:35 PM.