Page 8 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    The Expanse has been renewed for a third season.

These last few episodes have been a bit slow, but it is going to start ramping up again soon.
    YESSSSSSSSSSSS! Best news all year.

7+ Year Old Account
    These last few episodes have been a bit slow, but it is going to start ramping up again soon.
    They really do seem to be taking their time on movie the story forward. Mid way, i think, through season 2 of the TV series and they're barely a few chapters worth of content into book 2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    They really do seem to be taking their time on movie the story forward. Mid way, i think, through season 2 of the TV series and they're barely a few chapters worth of content into book 2.
    But they weren't even done with the first season at the beginning here.

I honestly just wish they make Bobby's storyline go a bit faster.

Great casting for Prax, exactly how I pictured him.

Also Drummer is my Bae.
    Last edited by apepi; 2017-03-18 at 09:35 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

7+ Year Old Account
    But they weren't even done with the first season at the beginning here.
    Yeah, that's pretty much my point: the seasons aren't syncing with books. Its taking forever to move the story forward.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that's pretty much my point: the seasons aren't syncing with books. Its taking forever to move the story forward.
    As someone who haven't read any books, I think the pacing is perfect.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Hope there are plenty more people out there that feel the same way. As slow as it is going for me, I definitely don't want to see the show cancelled.

Hope there are plenty more people out there that feel the same way. As slow as it is going for me, I definitely don't want to see the show cancelled.
    I'm in the same boat as Elim. Never read the books and absolutely loving the way the show is progressing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Agreed this show is rad as fuck.

15+ Year Old Account
    I mean they renewed it for a third season so.... Looks good?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_fhxDZyTgk

Why isnt it tomorrow already?44

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apophis dies again.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hombi View Post
    Such a great relationship. Thinking back, the chapters for Bobbi and Avasarala were some of the best parts of Caliban's War. Love that Avasarala is being the bad ass she was in the books.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean they renewed it for a third season so.... Looks good?
    Yeah, that is definitely a good sign. Hopefully they're able to continue the series through to completion.

Can't wait to see how this season ends, and what's really going on on Venus. I could watch a whole episode from that research/exploration ship. Hell, give me a season of the sorts.

Best SF show since BSG / Stargate.

15+ Year Old Account
    As a book reader the one thing I am sad we missed is vomiting zombies, or vombies as I call them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm new season out and not yet on Netflix, damn

15+ Year Old Account
    Great episode, this season has been amazing. The protomolecule human hybrids remind me of husks from Mass Effect. Really liking the direction the show is heading.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    The protomolecule human hybrids remind me of husks from Mass Effect.
    Yeah, me too. Even before seeing the TV version, from the books alone, I had the husks in mind when reading about the them in the books.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Hmm new season out and not yet on Netflix, damn
    Because Amazon has the rights to it in the US. It's on Netflix in other countries I believe, though I think season 2 being up will have to wait until after it's done airing (I live in the US and Amazon can stream them shortly after it airs, though you have to pay for the season/episode).
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

I watched all the episodes in the last couple of days, great show, keeps getting better and better. Episode 5 of the second season was amazing. I like the music on this show, and I really hope that the detective comes back, I like that actor.

Damn, this episode! I was smilocrying when I saw that man sacrifice himself. Sadavir was great, did not expect to have it in him.

Best part though: This is the Warship Rocinante. Holden was a badass.

Thing in the trailer looks scary af. Why does it have to be the finale already? Give me more pleaseeee.