Had a game with the reworked Aatrox in Aram, boy did i had so much fan dying every time because i wasnt able to fill the stupid bloodwell and by the time i finally fill it, the enemy team just did a step back and i lost all the charges, fuck you Riot, fuck, you

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Had a game with the reworked Aatrox in Aram, boy did i had so much fan dying every time because i wasnt able to fill the stupid bloodwell and by the time i finally fill it, the enemy team just did a step back and i lost all the charges, fuck you Riot, fuck, you
    Yeah, I don't quite understand that change.. Made him even weaker early..
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I just started decaying, but I think I'd just rather play hots :thinking:

15+ Year Old Account
    The entire Aatrox redesign made no sense to me, if I were redesigning him, I'd do this:

Passive - Blood Well:
    Every 6 minutes, upon dying Aatrox will revive over 3 seconds, recovering 15% of max health per second (45% total). Auto attacks reduce the cooldown by 1 second each, auto attacks against enemy players reduce the cooldown by 3 seconds each. In addition, auto attacks restore 3/5/7/10/15 + 0.5% of missing hp per hit, healing is doubled against enemy heros.

- So I kind of reverted the Blood Well, old blood well was a way better design anyways - and I rolled Blood Thirst into his Passive, because the toggle was dumb.

Q - Dark Flight - unchanged, you fly up and then dive down and hit people, knocking them up and doing damage. No longer fills Blood Well because the new mechanic is dumb.

W - Blood Thirst: Passive - every 3rd attack on the same target deals bonus physical damage.
    W - Blood Thirst: Active - Aatrox drinks from his own Blood Well, restoring up to 15% of his max health over 3 seconds, but adding up to 90 seconds to his Blood Well cooldown.

- So if he has a charged Blood Well he shouldn't risk using the heal incase he needs the revive later, but if he just needs a bit more HP or tankiness to escape or finish off his opponent - he can consume some of his blood well early to get a heal: but then loses access to his revive later.

E - unchanged, applies a conal damage and slow, costs health

R - unchanged, deals AOE damage, increases attack speed and range

Really Aatrox didn't need much to be competitive. He just needed to not get so damned low all the time, and not trade so much health for his damage - when he really wasn't all that tanky.

Overall, I think this really puts emphasis on him being a midline drain tank/damage dealer, with strong splitpushing, good dueling, but who is susceptible to constant harassment/pressure. If you ignore him and let him splitpush he will keep recharging blood well.
    Last edited by Yvaelle; 2017-03-16 at 09:03 PM.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Can someone explain the new Warlord's Bloodlust to me? I'm finding hard to understand it.

You do one melee or "move"? And your next attack has 50% lifesteal for 0.75 seconds?
    What's the cooldown on this? You have constant 50% lifesteal at level 18?

I have seen this video and seems pretty OP, i'm just trying to understand it to make the most out of it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPRmBq8ZgUk
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-03-16 at 09:54 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amanni View Post
    The life steal increases as you level from 1-18 1%-50% on hit like Statik Shiv

Its been a good mastery for me to bring Gnar back with o/
    So its like statik shiv that only works for ONE HIT? 50% lifesteal on one hit...seems really underwheling and situational.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    So its like statik shiv that only works for ONE HIT? 50% lifesteal on one hit...seems really underwheling and situational.
    an the effect lasts for .75 secs
    Last edited by Misjudged Maaanwell; 2017-03-16 at 10:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

So now that Galio is on the edge of his release, do people like him?

Honestly I think hes a great looking champ with some cool skills, but there isn't much of that Galio feel left in him outside of the W.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    So now that Galio is on the edge of his release, do people like him?

Honestly I think hes a great looking champ with some cool skills, but there isn't much of that Galio feel left in him outside of the W.
    I love his design and roleplay factor but i'm afraid he is going to suck because of a video i watched of Pants are Dragon.
    His opinion was that he is going to suck, low AP ratios, easy to dodge abilities and is mostly going to be built support Tank.

I'm hoping he is wrong because i abolutely love him and i'm going to play him non stop on release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBHT7IKZx80&t=0m28s

15+ Year Old Account
    Think of someone like Draven, Vayne, or Quinn - who will be using Axe Buff (I don't Draven), Tumble, or Vulnerable on that hit.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    LoL i never knew about this drama between Imaqtpie and Nightblue3 xD so funny
    Seems like Nightblue3 was offended and unfollowed imaqtpie after him mentioning how bad matchmaking is for placing in the same team a Challenger rank 6 player with Nightblue3 (a D5 player) on the same team.

I love drama I never saw such a butthurt and salty version of Nightblue3

League of Drama
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCd7p626VeY&t=2m32s
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-03-21 at 11:58 PM.

Haha, oh god. What they do for some attention.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I love his design and roleplay factor but i'm afraid he is going to suck because of a video i watched of Pants are Dragon.
    His opinion was that he is going to suck, low AP ratios, easy to dodge abilities and is mostly going to be built support Tank.

I'm hoping he is wrong because i abolutely love him and i'm going to play him non stop on release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBHT7IKZx80&t=0m28s
    Nah, he's fine in top or the jungle, just not as oppressive as he was before the nerfs on the ptr.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    Nah, he's fine in top or the jungle, just not as oppressive as he was before the nerfs on the ptr.
    I think the problem of him is that he is not exactly tanky. He has nothing. Zero defenses (unlike old Galio, who was a God of defense)
    Ok he has his W but is not really used as a defense tool.

So because he is not exactly Tanky, if he doesnt have the item advantage OR someone in the enemy team got fed in lane and has a major item advantage, you are prety much one shoted by said person who is slightly fed.

Deleted
    I think the problem of him is that he is not exactly tanky. He has nothing. Zero defenses (unlike old Galio, who was a God of defense)
    Ok he has his W but is not really used as a defense tool.

So because he is not exactly Tanky, if he doesnt have the item advantage OR someone in the enemy team got fed in lane and has a major item advantage, you are prety much one shoted by said person who is slightly fed.
    Just because he is not the beast he was it doesn't mean he isn't good.

Played twice last night in Ranked (couldn't play him more since it's banned all the time). Wasn't my first time as I've been playing him a lot on PBE.

Gotta say I really love him, in jungle at least. Good clear speed, and nice ganks.

Q hits really hard and E has a longer range than it seems. Nothing to say about taunt, it's just too god, specially with the 4s damage reduction (2s + 2s if you taunt someone).

But what I'm really loving about him, is the ult. Not because of the knockup since it's really easy to step outside of the landing zone (not in a TF, in a TF is fucking amazing), but because of the damage reduction applied.

Saved my Draven and Lucian in both games lots of times when they were ulted or focused in a gank because a 23% damage reduction at level 1 is incredibly strong (20+X of your MRes).

The only thing I don't really like that much is that E can't jump walls and the small backwards dash at the start of E.

Deleted
    I have the best Galio on EUW.

But seriously, i think he is pretty good i'm just bad at him because i throw myself to the fight thinking i am a Tank when i need to be on the backline peeling for the ADC.
    He is perfect on laning phase and early game.
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-03-23 at 02:10 PM.

I have the best Galio on EUW.

But seriously, i think he is pretty good i'm just bad at him because i throw myself to the fight thinking i am a Tank when i need to be on the backline peeling for the ADC.
    He is perfect on laning phase and early game.
    Aren't people playing him AP now though? Like RoA into tank for top lane.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Aren't people playing him AP now though? Like RoA into tank for top lane.
    LoL, i have no idea what i'm doing.
    I go in lane with a Dorans Blade for easy last hits and then i build full tank with an Abyssal Scepter.
    And i die as easy as butter with this "full tank" build. But thats because i think i am the initiator and i'm not. I'm playing him badly because i was used to the godly tankyness of old Galio.

Am i suposed to build him with more AP?
    Last edited by mmocaf0660f03c; 2017-03-23 at 06:45 PM.

Deleted
    I go in lane with a Dorans Blade for easy last hits and then i build full tank with an Abyssal Scepter.
    And i die as easy as butter with this "full tank" build. But thats because i think i am the initiator and i'm not. I'm playing him badly because i was used to the godly tankyness of old Galio.

But why isn't he tanky in your opinion? You can still by the same items, and with a bit of MR you're W gives you like 50% damage reduction for 4 seconds. Same for his ult. You basically give a guy over 50% of pure damage reduction ...

I've only seen one in my games so far, and that was jungle. He went AP like this:

jungler item (not sure which one he started with)
    RoA asap
    Finishing Runic Echo jungler item
    Randuins (we were against 2 ADCs and AD mid)
    Then it seems like he was building Abyssal, but we won before he could finish it.

He seemed rather tanky. Though their Zed was super fed early, so tank compared to how fast a full ArmPen Zed kills you I guess

Also looking at champion.gg, people build him ap/mr. Not sure if that is up to date though. But it does look like people are just building him as I am used to see Galio being built from old - AP and MR. Not sure where you got the idea of AD/armor build :P