Has the Anduin 7.2 questline been removed? I just went where the memento is supposed to be, but I can't find it.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayto View Post
    Has the Anduin 7.2 questline been removed? I just went where the memento is supposed to be, but I can't find it.
    sometimes they turn off quests when they are working on part of it or don't want everything accessible. I doubt it was removed.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    sometimes they turn off quests when they are working on part of it or don't want everything accessible. I doubt it was removed.
    Hope not, I'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    So you want a half cripple paladin, just cause? There is not much room for him to grow, since he is very limited, lacking talent, stamina and being very frail in general.
    All the more reason, then. Paladins don't have problems with things like osteoporosis, arthritis, anemia, fibromyalgia because these are all diseases and Paladins have Cleanse.

Priests only think that the Light is their ally, but they merely adopted it. Paladins are (re)born in it, molded by it. A true Paladin doesn't see the darkness until he's a man, and by then it's nothing to him but restful shade.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    All the more reason, then. Paladins don't have problems with things like osteoporosis, arthritis, anemia, fibromyalgia because these are all diseases and Paladins have Cleanse.

Priests only think that the Light is their ally, but they merely adopted it. Paladins are (re)born in it, molded by it. A true Paladin doesn't see the darkness until he's a man, and by then it's nothing to him but restful shade.

Last time I checked painful bone fractures that healed wrong aren't a disease
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

No, but the conditions that result from it are. He'd still have ugly x-rays but he wouldn't have crippling chronic afflictions holding him back from combat.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    No, but the conditions that result from it are. He'd still have ugly x-rays but he wouldn't have crippling chronic afflictions holding him back from combat.
    if any of that was easily cured anduin wouldn't be hurting in the first place.
    Holy shit lol

World of Warcraft: Legion - Patch 7.2 – The Tomb of Sargeras Trailer

Me: "scream like a little girl" WoW !

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by GetCrunk View Post
    World of Warcraft: Legion - Patch 7.2 – The Tomb of Sargeras Trailer

Me: "scream like a little girl" WoW !
    Sargeras questioning Kil'jaeden's commitment to the Legion - the plot thickens.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Going by the look of Argus is there anything for us to go to? after 7.2 It looks like its just a giant dead rock with felfire. Even KJ wasn't on the planet but on a ship orbiting it. Seems like Argus is dead as can be and even the Legion doesn't seem to use its surface for its HQ.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Sargeras questioning Kil'jaeden's commitment to the Legion - the plot thickens.
    More like Kiljaeden questioning Sargeras's ability to lead it.

it shows that sargeras truly has no liking of any of the creatures serving him. to question someone like that who has served you for 25,000 years, every single plot you had executed perfectly by him, countless other worlds ended. i'm glad sargeras probably hates kil'jaedan and every other demon that follows him though, it makes sense. just cause he uses them as weapons doesn't mean he has to like them, fel, or anything else.

Was Kil'Jaeden communicating through the fel tool with Sargeras in that video? If so, either Sargeras isn't at his top form, is very forgiving, or Kil'Jaeden is damn brave to take that tone towards his master and cut the communication by himself. Probably one of the first two, I guess?
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Who is the Paladin with the CM gear in the trailer? Everyone else has their 2nd in command (not counting Kor'vas due to Kayn/Altruis choice) but them. Who is that curious light-wielder? Can it be? The HIGHLORD?

Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    and he is kinda right in that. chronicle shows, every plot was sargeras's. they have all failed miserably.

i mean, he's tried getting himself teleported to azeroth so many times and each time it has failed. he's had thousands upon thousands of years of knowing of azeroth to travel to her himself. but apparently he sits and waits for a portal instead of even making a dent in the journey.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Who is the Paladin with the CM gear in the trailer? Everyone else has their 2nd in command (not counting Kor'vas due to Kayn/Altruis choice) but them. Who is that curious light-wielder? Can it be? The HIGHLORD?
    i wondered about that too. i don't think it's the highlord, the highlord is us. but he's no where in the order hall.

it should have been that guy with the tiger armor there.

This trailer just makes me even more angry about how they waisted Archimonde in WoD-.- it would've been even more epic with him by Kil'jaeden side in this trailer.
    Nonetheless, that trailer was AMAZING xD

Deleted
    Nice reference to the Archimonde cinematic in Warcraft III by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Isoe View Post

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/VYVoSzW.png[IMG]

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/wlaxogl.png[IMG]
    why didn't he just use that spell?

when he clawed through the images of the leaders, that question hit me.

the eredar warlocks have these crazy spells, but they're never used. they should never give an enemy that kind of power, because it makes the plot armor too obvious imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitemeridian View Post
    Bit from column A, bit from column B. It's also interesting to see Kil'jaeden indirectly blame Sargeras for the fel-scorched ruin of Argus. Given his previous portrayals I wouldn't think he'd care overly - but now he has some perversely common ground with Velen of all people.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Isoe View Post

Yeah that was a nice touch. He's probably thinking like, "this fucking city, man."