Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Patch 7.2 – The Tomb of Sargeras Trailer.

While it undoubtedly looks 'kewl' I can't help to think that what would immediately follow after the trailer would be Dalaran swathing those ships down like flies.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    If only if only Dalaran would crash and burn. I must be in the minority where I liked the changes to vale, would be kinda cool to see the same thing happen again.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    If only if only Dalaran would crash and burn. I must be in the minority where I liked the changes to vale, would be kinda cool to see the same thing happen again.
    You don't have to be alone. I would LIKE but I don't expect Dalaran to be in flames and or destroyed.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Kil'Jaeden is surprisingly unloyal, I expected Sargeras to give him a bit of a zap there.

Deleted
    How dare kiljaden talk to Sargeras like that??

Deleted
    The Pillars of creation, the characters, the magics of dalaran...I doubt the city will be as unprepared as when Archie attacked it..

Plot Twist: Special phase of KJ fight, Sargeras turns KJ into a loot pinata by giving you weapons to beat his ass for his insolence, much like the ones you took on the KT fight in Tempest Keep.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the slight mistrust and resentment between Kil'jaeden and Sarg. It's consistent with the former's spiel in SWP about how he'll succeed where Sarg failed and become the Legion's true master.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'm more and more convinced that Sargeras has no titan body anymore, otherwise why he would want to take body someone like Illidan? He reminds me of Satan from "Last Temptation of Christ" in this trailer for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I'm more and more convinced that Sargeras has no titan body anymore, otherwise why he would want to take body someone like Illidan? He reminds me of Satan from "Last Temptation of Christ" in this trailer for some reason.
    Seems like he's just communicating with him. I'd be surprised if we don't ever see Sargeras's full form at the end of the expansion.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Seems like he's just communicating with him. I'd be surprised if we don't ever see Sargeras's full form at the end of the expansion.
    Well, narrative logic point on Sargeras as Legion final boss, it is time to see some answers. Only thing I'm sure about Sargeras is that this forum will be dissapointed ;P.

The duration of time it would take for Sargeras to travel to Azeroth is greater than he believes acceptable, but summoning him physically takes more time and power than the Legion could feasibly find on Azeroth. Transferring him into Illidan's body was an easier and more achievable goal.

The trailer has huge implications regarding Sargeras roll in the whole thing. If Sargeras still was that thing on a power level that is utterly incomparable to anything we've seen so far, Kil'Jaeden wouldn't even remotely think to act in the demeanor that he did, no matter how slow Sargeras is at moving around. He was utterly lacking respect and was talking to Sargeras as more of an equal, who has caused quite a bit of annoyance with his plans that haven't come to fruition.

The rift could also be a setup for one of the two eventually joining forces with us.

"burn it.. to ash!"

<Nomi steps in with glowing green eyes> My time to shine!

Deleted

I was thinking the same thing until I read the Artifact Knowledge on the Aldrachii Blades. He did the same thing with the Aldrachi Champion, took over a body and fought him hand to hand, because if he had gone there in person he could only have anihilated him and he didn't want that, he wanted to vanquish him.

But for the trailer, holy cow, I like it But... why did I feel sorry for Kil Jaeden, if only for a short moment? -.-^^
    Sargeras' voice is so badass. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I do agree with the notion that I'd be surprised if we don't ever see Sargeras' full form at the end as well. However, this cinematic does make me wonder - is Sargeras currently around in his full power form? If so, Kil'Jaeden must be really brave (or pissed off) to take that tone towards someone who can crush him like an ant.

On one hand, Chronicle said that Sargeras only got pulled back into the Nether now, and the artifact lore text told us that Sargeras, after WoTA, was still fit enough that he couldn't get through the rift opened by the Scepter and had to sent a portion of his soul through instead. On the other hand, Kil'Jaeden didn't seem any little bit afraid of Sargeras in this trailer (flat out complaining and then cutting off the communication) - which would be strange given the difference in power between the two. Maybe something happened (i.e: our interruption when he tried to shove part of his soul into Illidan in NH) that prevented Sargeras from being around and he is resting / recovering? Would it be possible that after our fight with KJ in 7.2, when we defeat him at 0% or so, a rift will open in the sky and Sargeras will get through, proceed to smash the defeated Kil'Jaeden to dust as punishment for being cheeky and then take back the direct control of the Legion?
    Last edited by Qualia; 2017-03-23 at 08:02 PM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Whoever is voicing Sargeras there has some serious Orson Welles going on - just the tone and delivery I was expecting from him.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    That would be awesome, but alas won't happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bluechiefs View Post
    "burn it.. to ash!"

<Nomi steps in with glowing green eyes> My time to shine!
    You --- well done

Kil'jaedin was pretty unloyal since at least the sunwell. Or at least he wasn't pleased with his ways back then.
    He literally spawned by saying "I will succed where Sargeras could not." and "I will secure my place as the ture master of the Burning Legion."

So yeah. I imagine them being an old married couple that fights all the time but somehow still feels a deep love for each other.