Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

The Exodar has been crashed for a while, so he isn't going home anytime soon.

Isnt this a direct contradiction to what we learned from the books / lore Q&As at BlizzCon? The Exodar should've been repaired for years already.

yea, pretty sure the Shattering:Prelude book stated it was fixed
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    The heart of Exodar was killed. maybe thats what he is talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Needs a naaru battery.

in the cataclysm story, the exodar is floating again.

maybe the legion assault shot it down and broke it again.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    in the cataclysm story, the exodar is floating again.

maybe the legion assault shot it down and broke it again.
    Wait.... what? I demand that this be fixed in game. Exodar is my favorite city!
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    Wait.... what? I demand that this be fixed in game. Exodar is my favorite city!
    there was a shitload of human refugees outside of their towns, they considered flying off and leaving us to die to deathwing even.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    there was a shitload of human refugees outside of their towns, they considered flying off and leaving us to die to deathwing even.
    Lovely allies...comes to our azeroth...their ship crash poisons or kills wildlife...drove some local wildkin insane and they killed that poor Night Elf's family, and bring their war to the planet. What happens when people need their help? It's "Get the fuck away from us" like they people they were begging for help are a bunch of lepers.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Problem with recent exodar assault, they need a new naaru to power/navigate it.

Unless they somehow find one, I still bet on X'era or A'dal as candidates. Or maybe involve the greater Tempest Keep as well to transport our class hall armies there.

I would be utterly disapointed if it's a simple back and forth portal to argus, but maybe they will pull a WoD and open a portal after a storyline that lets us travel there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Lovely allies...comes to our azeroth...their ship crash poisons or kills wildlife...drove some local wildkin insane and they killed that poor Night Elf's family, and bring their war to the planet. What happens when people need their help? It's "Get the fuck away from us" like they people they were begging for help are a bunch of lepers.
    Hey, in their defense, they created alot of religious bullshit to back it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    that story really did not make them look so righteous.

i mean, i'm pretty sure it was in the context of velen worrying about the greater good of defeating the legion, and if this world was doomed then they couldn't find the allies needed here anyway.

but still, it was pretty shitty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Problem with recent exodar assault, they need a new naaru to power/navigate it.

Unless they somehow find one, I still bet on X'era or A'dal as candidates. Or maybe involve the greater Tempest Keep as well to transport our class hall armies there.

I would be utterly disapointed if it's a simple back and forth portal to argus, but maybe they will pull a WoD and open a portal after a storyline that lets us travel there.
    it's not just that, the exodar is actually broken again. velen asks if the senior artificer is still alive to begin the repairs. he acts as though repairing it will make it fly again.

so i don't think they need a naaru to power it, unless he's gonna call on one from outland. if... anyone can even get to outland in canon now, since the portal was highjacked by the iron horde...

And this is why it gets quite exasperating when they keep modding the bloody lore and excluding parts of the game that really need the same.
    Anyway, if Velen gets visions of the future, I wonder if he has seen any recently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeliste View Post
    And this is why it gets quite exasperating when they keep modding the bloody lore and excluding parts of the game that really need the same.
    Anyway, if Velen gets visions of the future, I wonder if he has seen any recently.
    The Exodar did get attacked in Legion so clearly it needs to be repaired again. It doesn't take much to understand that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Um, did Blizzard forget we had an entire scenario involving the Exodar that ended with Velen ordering the Exodar to be prepared to return home? FFS Blizzard, get your shit together.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Um, did Blizzard forget we had an entire scenario involving the Exodar that ended with Velen ordering the Exodar to be prepared to return home? FFS Blizzard, get your shit together.
    They're just saying he won't have it fixed and flying away from azeroth any time very soon. Yes, it's under repairs since that incident, which was probably just a small number of weeks ago in in-game time progression.
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Duke View Post
    They're just saying he won't have it fixed and flying away from azeroth any time very soon. Yes, it's under repairs since that incident, which was probably just a small number of weeks ago in in-game time progression.
    The Legion didn't seem to do any major damage though.

Deleted
    Honestly, I don't even know why that said Exodar would come home in the first place, considering that it's a satellite structure of Tempest Keep.

After the whole loss of the Naaru BS, yeah....we're not seeing him go ANYWHERE for a while...

And, if that's the case....then Kil'jaeden is almost 100% likely going to die inside the Tomb raid, at the Nether, at the spaceship seen from the 7.2 cinematic...

We're likely going to see Kil'jaeden die in a cinematic....

And, when we do invade argus, it'll be HIGH time we fight Sargeras....

And man....is it about fucking time...

10+ Year Old Account
    Translation:
    considering it's a main city we won't be taking it out of the game

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Translation:
    Dalaran is both in Northrend and Broken Shores.