Deleted

so you can target legendarys in 7.2?

so you can target legenarys in 7.2?

Quote Originally Posted by superblink View Post
    so you can target legenarys in 7.2?

If you like farming nethershards, i guess yea.

Deleted
    Could not get past the first 10 secs

Quote Originally Posted by iolar View Post
    Could not get past the first 10 secs
    Same. I wish people could just write a short summary instead of "watch this clip on YouTube".

Blizzard said you can kinda grind it this way but not really. I dont know where the blue post is but I dont think its encouraged because of how low of a chance it is. Their wording of it all implies it. So if you do it, set low expectations because its not likely to be reliable or fun. The intention of it is so that whoever actually needs to buy those pieces of gear might get surprised with a legendary not for people to target them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorri View Post
    Same. I wish people could just write a short summary instead of "watch this clip on YouTube".
    heres a short summary:"so you can target legenarys in 7.2?"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    Blizzard said you can kinda grind it this way but not really. I dont know where the blue post is but I dont think its encouraged because of how low of a chance it is. Their wording of it all implies it. So if you do it, set low expectations because its not likely to be reliable or fun. The intention of it is so that whoever actually needs to buy those pieces of gear might get surprised with a legendary not for people to target them
    now you have to pray the legendary dosen t drop when you do raids instead to pray to drop because you can go with a huge bad luck protection to that vendor

It better not be a 1% drop rate from the vendor or there's gonna be a lot of pissed off people

Targeting legendaries is probably for those that are maybe on their 3 and onwards for legendaries overall on a character, I would think exhausting other possibilities like raiding that you have access to before opening said tokens to target. Also controlling what content you do as well, do you need to go to Emerald Nightmare LFR this week or do you feel lucky punk? Lol.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

now you have to pray the legendary dosen t drop when you do raids instead to pray to drop because you can go with a huge bad luck protection to that vendor
    Thinkj you confused the word question with the word summary.

you can try! good luck with that.

- - - Updated - - -

or you can just relax, play the game, and when and if the legendary drops be happy with whatever upgrade you get from wherever because its going to be an upgrade regardless of what legendary it is lol