Page 1 of 3
LastLast

So tired of the low-pitch voices

Every antagonist male bosses groan in this game. They shouldve given Sargeras a high pitched voice to stand out. Intimidation with low-pitch voices are so last-millennium. It should be at such a high screech that it physically hurts to hear him speak. Now thats what I call a final Legion boss.

Quote Originally Posted by thenconfuciussaid View Post
    Every antagonist male bosses groan in this game. They shouldve given Sargeras a high pitched voice to stand out. Intimidation with low-pitch voices are so last-millennium. It should be at such a high screech that it physically hurts to hear him speak. Now thats what I call a final Legion boss.
    Please I like my eardrums and my sanity.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Deleted
    NH botanist?

I think they should have cast Gilbert Gottfried to do his voice. If you change out "Aflac" for "Argus," the syllable structure works.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

What about this OP ?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

There's like 6 voice actors for the entirety of WoW. We're stuck with all the voices sounding the same.

Deleted
    "New toys?" "For meee?" I loved that high voice.

You mean like this?

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah they all sound the same. disappointed with Sargeras tbh

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    You mean like this?

Lol , yea thats the one alright

OP has high pitched voice.

I guess you wanted Sargeras to sound like Morda from Mass Effect: Andromeda?

https://youtu.be/UXoxfB8zbq4?t=9m25s

7+ Year Old Account
    botnaist?
    the flamboyant dragon from cata

also its a fact that the bigger something is the lower pitch its voice will be, same with the opposite, if something is 1000 miles tall its voice will be super low pitch, if its super tiny, the opposite, there is exceptions, but yeah

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post

omfg i cant take it fucking serious holy fucking shit
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

his voice blows out the sound on my shitty headphones yeah other than that it's p generic

e: also, "gul'dan was merely their pawn" fucking bingo square right there
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post

According to someone who plays the game that's a female though?

Deleted
    My tinnitus would jump in happiness lul

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    botnaist?
    the flamboyant dragon from cata

also its a fact that the bigger something is the lower pitch its voice will be, same with the opposite, if something is 1000 miles tall its voice will be super low pitch, if its super tiny, the opposite, there is exceptions, but yeah

- - - Updated - - -

omfg i cant take it fucking serious holy fucking shit
    Sargeras is a heck of a lot bigger than 1000 miles tall. If the planet he cleaved with his sword is the size of Earth, he is at minimum 16,000 miles tall. That's probably a low estimate too (it's hard to tell since he isn't completely in frame with the planet).

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    There's like 6 voice actors for the entirety of WoW. We're stuck with all the voices sounding the same.
    There are more then 150 for legion alone, according to IMDB.
    Last edited by Amorac; 2017-03-23 at 10:07 PM. Reason: typo
    ~Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see.~
    ~Every damn thing you do in this life, you have to pay for.~

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaihiryuu View Post
    Sargeras is a heck of a lot bigger than 1000 miles tall. If the planet he cleaved with his sword is the size of Earth, he is at minimum 16,000 miles tall. That's probably a low estimate too (it's hard to tell since he isn't completely in frame with the planet).
    That's not possible, as any object of that size would collapse on its own gravity and form a sphere.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    That's not possible, as any object of that size would collapse on its own gravity and form a sphere.
    Video games dude.