Fuck this game forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmilblick View Post
    Fuck this game forever.
    Yeah. Forever!

See you in 7.2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuck this game forever.
    You expected Tomb of Sargeras before June?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Yeah. Forever!

See you in 7.2.
    Ofc I'll be in farming gold missions from the crappy table

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    That might just be enough to pay your sub unless you got a zillion characters with a zillion order resources.

Welcome to WoW:Phone APP expansion.

*its‪‪‪‪‪‪
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

I think he is talking about doing an 11 week pre quest that he could finish in 4 hours. Or having to grind revered for flying then exalted to unlock mount quests/new class hall stuff; which if he had unlimited daily quests from this hub he could get exalted in 2-3 hours instead of 2-3 weeks.

Just a guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    I think he is talking about doing an 11 week pre quest that he could finish in 4 hours. Or having to grind revered for flying then exalted to unlock mount quests/new class hall stuff; which if he had unlimited daily quests from this hub he could get exalted in 2-3 hours instead of 2-3 weeks.

Just a guess.
    If it ended in 2-3 hours. He wouldn't have much to play now would he? Yeah...good job proving why gating needs to exist in some form.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

It's almost like they don't want the most hardcore players to grind it all out in a few days and then start complaining about nothing to do. nah, that's just crazy talk

At a time when there is the least gating you complain about gating.... they used to gate entire WINGS of raids, and not LFR wings... regular old Normal/Heroic wings...

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuck this game forever.
    What gating are you whining about? The announced 'gating' that the raid won't be there from the start, which EVERYONE was told (at least if they cared to listen).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post

Maybe blizzard should add content then.
    Even when content is added, whining is there.. Legion Vs. WoD was proof of that..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Packers01 View Post
    Maybe blizzard should add content then.
    They do all the time, problem is that to make a raid/dungeon/[insert other activity]: months
    Time for players to get sick of it: a week at best, a month if it's insanely difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure they've learned from that WoD flaw.
    Unlike the last time, you gotta actually pay a hefty amount of resources. You have to get at least every few days out there and bring home some new order resources.
    If you don't do world quests you dry out rather fast.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    pretty sure they've learned from that WoD flaw.
    Unlike the last time, you gotta actually pay a hefty amount of resources. You have to get at least every few days out there and bring home some new order resources.
    If you don't do world quests you dry out rather fast.
    Gold is still amazing or even better (around 2200 gold per character just for one gold mission), but people don't really know about it, because majority is focused on mains this expansion. I usually choose one character with lowest OH resources and do all 3 emissary + turn all Blood of Sargeras into resources. It take less than hour, with flying it will literally be doable with 10-20 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Camthur View Post
    It's almost like they don't want the most hardcore players to grind it all out in a few days and then start complaining about nothing to do. nah, that's just crazy talk
    Theres nuance between both extremes that needs to be the focus of discussion. But the OP seem incapable of formulating his thoughts into words, into type when hes reacting emotionally.. so hes the other extreme...

At some point, there can be too little content gated behind too long a process. Obviously Blizzard would prefer the model that keeps people paying the longest for the least content but I imagine, as well that they need to consider player engagement to keep subscriptions for longer, so theres a balancing act that not everyone is going to love.
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2017-03-23 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    At a time when there is the least gating you complain about gating.... they used to gate entire WINGS of raids, and not LFR wings... regular old Normal/Heroic wings...
    This expansion has far more gating then any other
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Gold is still amazing or even better (around 2200 gold per character just for one gold mission), but people don't really know about it, because majority is focused on mains this expansion. I usually choose one character with lowest OH resources and do all 3 emissary + turn all Blood of Sargeras into resources. It take less than hour, with flying it will literally be doable with 10-20 minutes.
    I've said this mutliple times on MMO-C but people think I'm an idiot for it. The gold potential from class halls is greater than Garrisons were if you're willing to spend a little time getting resources.

Fuck this game forever.
    Then quit, we won't miss you

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk