Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kil'jaeden seemed a little regretful (to me) when Velen spoke of him. He quickly dismissed his thoughts and fueled his doubts into anger. He gets hasty and wants to end this chapter instantly after having witnessed/plotted so many failures. I really like him as a villain, he is evil but his personality is not one-sided at all. Loved that panoramic view on Argus, would love to have a flashback video which showed how it was before the Legion, for next patch perhaps. Good job Blizz. Facial expressions ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    HOLY FUCK ! KJ ! DUDE !!!!! A REASONABLE VILLAIN ?

Come on dude you can do it ! Puuuush and do right decision ! Abandon the sinking ship while you still can !

I want KJ to become our "friend", like "enemy of my enemy is my friend" and help us defeat Sargeras. Some kind of redemption story, following his guilt and maybe shame because of destroying Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    If only if only Dalaran would crash and burn. I must be in the minority where I liked the changes to vale, would be kinda cool to see the same thing happen again.
    I agree. Cinematic was pretty cool and at least Kil'Jaeden is aware Legion is losing everywhere. Hope that changes a little. Destroying Dalaran would make them feel like a real threat again but since it's this expansion's hub not gonna happen :/

Also Kil'Jaeden has the biggest balls in Warcraft universe talking to Sargeras like that It's also cool how he becomes more and more doubtful about the whole Burning Crusade. Really one of the best villains Blizzard made.
    Last edited by Dagoth Ur; 2017-03-23 at 08:40 PM.

I want to know where exactly Sargeras is. What is he? Questions!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    I want KJ to become our "friend", like "enemy of my enemy is my friend" and help us defeat Sargeras. Some kind of redemption story, following his guilt and maybe shame because of destroying Argus.
    The guy that's murdered (probably) millions or hundreds of millions of humanoids, including his own species, all across the galaxy and by his own choice? Yeah, not so sure that would work out.

Even Grom didn't just go to war for fun. He was told he was going to be taken over and wanted to defend his people. KJ just said fuck it, give me more power.

I like that they took the time to present some of the love lost with Velen and Kil'Jaeden.
    Though I don't know why something seems out of place to me with this whole suggestion of it being Sargeras. I know Kil'Jaeden has grew tired of failing and growing some big balls against Sargeras but why do I get the feeling mister fallen titan is copying Old Gods here and doing a power play? I keep feeling that Sargeras is using Kil'Jaeden as a pawn to test Azeroth and their commitment to Azeroth. This whole thing feels like a setup!

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It was an awesome trailer! Also nice to see a lot of animation fidelity in terms of movement, gestures and just lighting in general! I like!

I loved to see Argus!!!!
    It's just a shame the voice of Kil'Jaiden wasn't a bit lower.. and I kinda dislike how everyone in the Legion is easy to judgement... I would've loved for a Darth Vader-Emperor relationship with KJ and Sargeras.
    Or perhaps him putting on an act, being all nice and then when the communication is over, he reveils he really wants to stab his master in the back.

This is too easy...

Still, 9/10

7+ Year Old Account
    I think this trailer pretty much shows us, that Sargeras has been defeated and is at a new low. Furthermore, i think the vision which Gul'dan saw just before his death at the hand of Illidan was the broken body of Sargeras, something that would truely give him despair, to see his great master be defeated.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    I think this trailer pretty much shows us, that Sargeras has been defeated and is at a new low. Furthermore, i think the vision which Gul'dan saw just before his death at the hand of Illidan was the broken body of Sargeras, something that would truely give him despair, to see his great master be defeated.
    Gul'dan saw a massively destroyed planet, not Sargeras's body.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    If only if only Dalaran would crash and burn. I must be in the minority where I liked the changes to vale, would be kinda cool to see the same thing happen again.
    I saw some damage around the group in the beginning, which says Dalaran takes some damage before this cut scene - I'm not playing WOW, when does this happen?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    It was an awesome trailer! Also nice to see a lot of animation fidelity in terms of movement, gestures and just lighting in general! I like!
    Except for Kadghar - his facial expressions never change - he's completely wooden, during a very passionate speech.

I kinda feel the only thing that suffered from this trailer was Sargeras. He basically said the same things which he said in Illidan cinematic. If he's really gonna be end boss they should already start introducing him on the scene.

They should've foreshadowed a little bit more of him. He really came of as desparate & delusional but maybe that's the point :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Gul'dan saw a massively destroyed planet, not Sargeras's body.
    Is that confirmed in anyway? In the end-cinematic, the vision travels far into space and we don't get to see what he is seeing, so unless you got info from somewhere else, then this has not been confirmed.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I saw some damage around the group in the beginning, which says Dalaran takes some damage before this cut scene - I'm not playing WOW, when does this happen?
    This damage has been there since the Legion pre-patch when we went to the version of Dalaran floating above Karazhan. It's due to the fight they were having with the Legion spaceships there, most likely.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lukazhuja19 View Post
    I kinda feel the only thing that suffered from this trailer was Sargeras. He basically said the same things which he said in Illidan cinematic. If he's really gonna be end boss they should already start introducing him on the scene.

They should've foreshadowed a little bit more of him. He really came of as desparate & delusional but maybe that's the point :/
    Undtil this trailer, i would not in a million years believe, that Sargeras could be the final boss of the expansion, because it would be like killing god.... But this trailer have shown a broken being, a being not confident in his power, which much mean, that he must be reduced to something which is beatable, which...is kind of sad really. Sargeras was cool because he was something beyound comprehension and something worthy being feared by all major character in the game, whether they are raid bosses or major lore characters.

With Kil'jaeden openly going against him, it shows that he has far less dominance over the Legion then we thought and that he might not even be worth being a final battle-boss. I hope they show him punch back at Kil'jaeden and actually make him a badass for 7.3, because from this trailer, he actually does not feel that awesome after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I'm more and more convinced that Sargeras has no titan body anymore, otherwise why he would want to take body someone like Illidan? He reminds me of Satan from "Last Temptation of Christ" in this trailer for some reason.
    It is faster to send his spirit to Azeroth. Being that Illidan is now Purple Jesus, that would be his choice(that and his spirit was gone).

- - - Updated - - -

Is that confirmed in anyway? In the end-cinematic, the vision travels far into space and we don't get to see what he is seeing, so unless you got info from somewhere else, then this has not been confirmed.
    It did not. The portal was closing and he was in shock. It was just the massive power of the portal collapsing on itself. Stop with the headcanon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sargeras is like pussy lul
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Inb4 Sargeras hijacks Kil'jeaden's dead body for the Argus Raid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    It is faster to send his spirit to Azeroth. Being that Illidan is now Purple Jesus, that would be his choice(that and his spirit was gone).

- - - Updated - - -

It did not. The portal was closing and he was in shock. It was just the massive power of the portal collapsing on itself. Stop with the headcanon.
    I think the words " It can not be!" does not match to a collapsing portal. Also, if you have nothing confirmed, all you say is also headcanon. I just put out what i think is most likely

I think the words " It can not be!" does not match to a collapsing portal. Also, if you have nothing confirmed, all you say is also headcanon. I just put out what i think is most likely
    Yes it 100% does. He was sure he was going to win and then when he realized he lost it was "it cannot be". Just stop. The headcanon is real. LOTS of bosses in games say it cannot be when they lose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Yes it 100% does. He was sure he was going to win and then when he realized he lost it was "it cannot be". Just stop. The headcanon is real. LOTS of bosses in games say it cannot be when they lose.
    Not really. He does not say it at we defeat him, he says it as the portal is slowly closing and showing him a still image before it finally closes. He is seeing something there, we can nearly see it in his eyes. So again, no headcanon, not even anything-canon. Just speculation and trying to give some reasonable attempts what the future might hold