Thread: 7.2 March 28th

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    where can I read the detailed patch notes?

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post

Maybe I'm asking too much for people to say where they've heard something
    Tbh I really don't get people like you. Everyone has access to the same news, frontpage of MMO-champ, Blue Tracker, WOWhead, google, etc.

Why some people have to spend their precious time re-finding sources of stuff and linking them as if it was some university dissertation and not a casual forum discussion because some others are not only too lazy to follow the news feed, but also extremely skeptical to the point of accusing everyone "pic / link or it didn't happen".

I spent once upwards to 1h wasted just so I can prove some punk TOS raid isn't coming with 7.2 insta despite these news were repeated multiple times by Blizz. But nope, always the kind of "source please?" "citation needed" folks.

Maybe people should also use their own judgment to discern between "plausible" and "probably pulled out of someone's ass". If something is ridiculous, then yeah, ask for a proof, otherwise it's just being a jerk and asking people to spoon feed info.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Tbh I really don't get people like you. Everyone has access to the same news, frontpage of MMO-champ, Blue Tracker, WOWhead, google, etc.

Why some people have to spend their precious time re-finding sources of stuff and linking them as if it was some university dissertation and not a casual forum discussion because some others are not only too lazy to follow the news feed, but also extremely skeptical to the point of accusing everyone "pic / link or it didn't happen".

I spent once upwards to 1h wasted just so I can prove some punk TOS raid isn't coming with 7.2 insta despite these news were repeated multiple times by Blizz. But nope, always the kind of "source please?" "citation needed" folks.

Maybe people should also use their own judgment to discern between "plausible" and "probably pulled out of someone's ass". If something is ridiculous, then yeah, ask for a proof, otherwise it's just being a jerk and asking people to spoon feed info.
    I usually just tell them "it was in 'X' go find it yourself" and leave it there, you'll never please them even if their is a source, they'll still argue it.

It's like how Blizzard has to KEEP saying Tomb isn't releasing with 7.2, people still ask the question...

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post

Wasn't on front page of mmo-champ when I asked
    Why do I have to google when you obviously heard it from somewhere and already have the link available
    Ctrl+C Ctrl+V
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

I'm just waiting for someone to link me a source.
    uhh its on the front page...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    The patch isn't just the Broken Shore though. There are the Legion Assaults and an entirely new dungeon. The pet battle dungeon is technically new content, even if it is niche. On top of that, there is the 11 week Legion Fall campaign and continuation of all of the Class Campaigns and Class Mount Acquisitions. The last thing I can remember is the 7 different solo challenges for the Artifact Appearances.

Even if you aren't going to participate in all of the content in 7.2, it is still there. It definitely is looking bigger than the Isle of Thunder patch.
    Yeah and this is what I acknowledged - that it has a lot of content. But advertising ToS as part of it is quite funny though. They are not even done balancing it, will continue scheduling raid tests throughout the following months and class balance is delayed till 7.2.5 + tier sets will follow suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I usually just tell them "it was in 'X' go find it yourself" and leave it there, you'll never please them even if their is a source, they'll still argue it.
    I'm not looking to argue I just want to know where you heard it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    uhh its on the front page...
    Wasn't there when I asked.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    Nice to see them releasing content this fast! what does everyone think?
    Don't care. My sub is gold payed to May and I am already playing only raids two evenings per week. So, does more AP grind, suramar-style weekly gated quest and additional layer of RNG excite me? Not so much /yawn. Not to mention ridiculous EU prices increase...

Looks like maybe its time to find myself a new MMORPG.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

I usually love patch trailers but the spaceships at the end of this one was just way too much and way out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    But advertising ToS as part of it is quite funny though. They are not even done balancing it, will continue scheduling raid tests throughout the following months and class balance is delayed till 7.2.5 + tier sets will follow suit.
    I sure hope they do, the class balance is leaving much to be desired. Especially in tanking and a bit in healing department too, I know everyone is just focusing on the dps meters and dps specs parity, but the fact Druid / Monk tanks are miles ahead of Warrior / DK in NH isn't something to forget about just because it isn't about dps specs.

Few dps specs are seeing nerfs to their BIS legendaries so I would really expect Blizzard to do some compensatory buffs to counter it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    Timeless isle > isle of thunder
    This made me chuckle.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    I usually love patch trailers but the spaceships at the end of this one was just way too much and way out of place.
    Why? The legion has this cyberdemontech side to it since TBC. In fairness it's what makes wows demons unique.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    For me? Highly depends on when raid releases.

If it takes too long, seems weird to be doing the "post Nighthold" stuff for months while still raiding Nighthold.
    If its too quick, well a lot of people don't get Cutting Edge/Gul'Dan Mythic.
    Raid won't be til end of May more than likely or mid May.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Why? The legion has this cyberdemontech side to it since TBC. In fairness it's what makes wows demons unique.
    This. Fel Reavers...... pretty much just animated spaceships that don't fire lasers.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Raid won't be til end of May more than likely or mid May.
    I predict Tomb launch around 20. June. They do great job with spacing content now (unlike Mist of Pandaria)... why would they stop in the future? Then 7.3.5 raid could launch in January and last around 8-9 months before 8.0 prepatch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    I predict Tomb launch around 20. June. They do great job with spacing content now (unlike Mist of Pandaria)... why would they stop in the future? Then 7.3.5 raid could launch in January and last around 8-9 months before 8.0 prepatch.
    Most people should be done with typical progress in NH by mid to end of May. You're trying to use "oh they use good spacing therefore my idea is better" as if it is some sort of backing to your claim.

They just nerfed a couple times recently. Many people will be clearing soon.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Decided to take break until 7.2 came out when my sub expired on the 9th. Never expected it would come out so soon. Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Most people should be done with typical progress in NH by mid to end of May. You're trying to use "oh they use good spacing therefore my idea is better" as if it is some sort of backing to your claim.

They just nerfed a couple times recently. Many people will be clearing soon.
    Better 1 month break now than many more after 7.3.5. And where I said my idea is better? This is just my prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Better 1 month break now than many more after 7.3.5. And where I said my idea is better? This is just my prediction.
    The worrisome part would be if they aren't announcing/hinting what's next before the ToS raid opens.

I mean, its great to see ToS in the near future, even if I don't need it *immediately*.... but its even better to know that ToS isn't going to be an 18 month 'adventure'.

Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    Looks like maybe its time to find myself a new MMORPG.
    I hope you like garbage, Final Fantasy, or Star Wars.

Wasn't on front page of mmo-champ when I asked
    Why do I have to google when you obviously heard it from somewhere and already have the link available
    Ctrl+C Ctrl+V
    then how'd you get to the thread, the thread came after the front page news, have to go through the front page. .....
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs