Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    Once thr FBI proves Trump has been colluding with Russia (and they will) I will see those who still support him as no better than traitors. Our country needs to come first, not some delusional loyalty to Trump.

Until then, I see them merely as those with their heads in the sand. They don't want to be wrong, because being wrong on this is huge and is potentially one of if not the biggest political scandal in US history.
    I think this is very well put - and sums up the current Trump supporters accurately. No one likes to be wrong, and the bigger the issue, the more they don't want to admit it.

So alt right websites were being probed by the FBI as part of the investigation as well.

Interesting possible development with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    So alt right websites were being probed by the FBI as part of the investigation as well.

Interesting. Time to wait and see if anything comes out of the investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I think this is very well put - and sums up the current Trump supporters accurately. No one likes to be wrong, and the bigger the issue, the more they don't want to admit it.
    My dad voted for Trump. He was (and still is) against clinton, and I think that has to do with 20+ years of lies and some objectively questionable things she has said / done.

I don't get along that well with him, but I have more respect for him lately as he has admitted his choice to vote trump was wrong. He actively points out the lies Trump makes and mocks him on a daily basis.

So. Glad trump has improved relations between me and him I guess since we have been talking more?

I do think as time goes on, more people will see that Trump really is full of crap. I don't expect everyone, not even after a resignation / impeachment to admit their faults or fault Trump immediately. But it will happen, and the vast majority will see Trump for who he really is. A traitor. A narcissist. A tangerine.

I saw that earlier as well. Curious to see where that goes. Also, read the comments section of that article at your own risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Interesting. Time to wait and see if anything comes out of the investigation.
    It's just an interesting note after people discovered hooks in Breitbart's code to a top Russian search engine.

It would also tie the whole "rise of Bannon" thing up if they found something given he was a nobody to most who didn't follow the more minute political stories hard prior to the election.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    My dad voted for Trump. He was (and still is) against clinton, and I think that has to do with 20+ years of lies and some objectively questionable things she has said / done.

I don't get along that well with him, but I have more respect for him lately as he has admitted his choice to vote trump was wrong. He actively points out the lies Trump makes and mocks him on a daily basis.

So. Glad trump has improved relations between me and him I guess since we have been talking more?

I do think as time goes on, more people will see that Trump really is full of crap. I don't expect everyone, not even after a resignation / impeachment to admit their faults or fault Trump immediately. But it will happen, and the vast majority will see Trump for who he really is. A traitor. A narcissist. A tangerine.
    I think that's pretty cool about your dad and you. It's pretty great when people have the courage to admit they were wrong, and I'm being very serious. It's tough. No one likes it. Many people just can't do it, period.

What I hope is that the many investigations going on will give those people who are unwilling to admit they were wrong, a way to admit they were duped. That's all the out we need to get Drumpf out of the House.

And we'll need someone to come along in 2020 (not Pence, or Clinton) that can hopefully unite people rather than parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Lol. Approval rating down to 37% from poll aggregate.

I guess the potential of collusion isn't very popular with most people huh.
    Same polls that had Hillary winning by a landlside, hmm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxxor View Post
    Same polls that had Hillary winning by a landlside, hmm?
    She did win the popular vote no? What the polls cover?

Some day you'll understand.

15+ Year Old Account

Watch the usual delusional Trump supporters downplay this. This is called influencing an election.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    Is there a reason you're linking to an article from 5+ months ago that has nothing to do with the current state of affairs? We're a bit beyond that now.

FBI suggests Trump and Russia may have coordinated.

Oh snap.
    Last edited by drakensoul; 2017-03-23 at 10:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    ....That was an article from October of last year.
    And you could have it all,
    my Empire of Dirt.
    I will let you down,
    I will make you Hurt.

That article is from last October.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I think that's pretty cool about your dad and you. It's pretty great when people have the courage to admit they were wrong, and I'm being very serious. It's tough. No one likes it. Many people just can't do it, period.

What I hope is that the many investigations going on will give those people who are unwilling to admit they were wrong, a way to admit they were duped. That's all the out we need to get Drumpf out of the House.

And we'll need someone to come along in 2020 (not Pence, or Clinton) that can hopefully unite people rather than parties.
    I pretty much agree with all of this. I think even after trump is eventually removed, it will still be a rough four years. Come 2020, both parties need to have already taken a hard look at themselves and put up canidates that people can actually get behind besides "not trump" or "not clinton."

Bernie gained a lot of popularity, though I doubt he'd want another run at it, not even taking into account his age. Dems should learn from this whole election and not purposefully try to derail canidates again as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurinaux View Post
    You are suggesting that. There are publicly revealed security threats and to suggest that the FBI, whose only purpose is to investigate such things, is to not investigate such things, then you are suggesting the FBI should exist otherwise.

Seriously dude.. you preach about political weapons but just sit there a second and actually LOOK at the present situation. Making posts like this is tantamount to forcing a political bullshit blueprint. Read above post I made earlier.

We aren't really in a position to determine what is and isn't worth investigating. What hubris...

Edit: also what the FUCK is this defending Russia shit?! Russia is our ENEMY. Why do I have to explain this to people?! Why do you people find the Russian government more credible than the American government?! Why do we hold reservations for quite literally the scum of the earth? This may be a passionate post, but this isn't a partisan issue.
    Russia is not your enemy. You have bought into the propaganda from the liberal media. If anything, Russia has been a hell of a lot more effective than we are at taking out ISIS.

What have they really done? They exposed Hillary and the DNC for the frauds they are by exposing their e-mails? They showed America the truth the media refused to report on. The media couldn't report it because they were too busy dancing with a glass of wine in their hands at the DNC convention like Wolf Blitzer.....

They didn't like Hillary because she wanted to put up a no fly zone in Syria and was threatening to shoot down Russian jets. So, Hillary, was actively intefering in another nation's security. She started it. She also called Putin "Hitler." No wonder they don't like her......

Putting that no fly zone in Syria would be like Russia going into Mexico and putting up a no fly zone to shoot down our jets. (Look at a map- Syria is on Russia's southern border). How would that go over?

Russia is not the "scum of the Earth" as you called them... They are good people. It sounds to me (as evidenced by your very own words) that you are bigoted against Russia my friend. You and the Dems- discriminating against Russia each and every day....

You actually called them "scum of the earth." I wonder what people would have said if you said that about Muslims? They would have jumped down your throat and probably banned you from this forum (as others have been for saying things like that). Funny- we can say all sorts of things about Russians, but -god forbid- you even use the term Islamist terrorist...... talk about hypocrisy on display!

10+ Year Old Account
    The more that this becomes a reality, the more we need to ask, "what happens next?"

I'm actually quite concerned about the results of all this. Nixon stepped down peacefully after Watergate. What would Trump do? Spill all our national secrets over a Twitter tirade? Pardon everyone guilty of collusion? Do the Republicans even have the stones to impeach him if proof of collusion surfaces?
    Eat yo vegetables

Russia and it's people are not scum of the earth. You are correct, Alydael. However, the government and those in charge? They kind of are scum.

I'll put my faith into the intelligence community. I don't see Russians as my enemy. I see their government and what I believe they have done to our government, my enemy. I do not, never have nor will, support traitors. That's what I see in Trump. It's less and less a conspiracy as more evidence comes out and more people from the intelligence community push for the truth.

If you do not see the hacks or the rest of what is going on, as attacks on us, then I am sorry for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun View Post
    ....That was an article from October of last year.
    That article is from last October.
    Exactly my thought. Its almost as if FBI needs attention and/or cant make up their minds. Hillarious Killton even had her case reviewed twice.

Exactly my thought. Its almost as if FBI needs attention and/or cant make up their minds. Hillarious Killton even had her case reviewed twice.
    You understand new evidence can surface as time and investigations go on, yes?

At this point in your lord and master's reign, do you know how idiotic and desperate it makes people who make fun of Clinton right now look?