Thread: 7.2 March 28th

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    The worrisome part would be if they aren't announcing/hinting what's next before the ToS raid opens.

I mean, its great to see ToS in the near future, even if I don't need it *immediately*.... but its even better to know that ToS isn't going to be an 18 month 'adventure'.
    There will be 7.3 with new zone and raid, they hinted it on Blizzcon and confirmed on Q&A some time after this. Tomb is chapter 2 (of 3) in Legion story.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    There will be 7.3 with new zone and raid, they hinted it on Blizzcon and confirmed on Q&A some time after this. Tomb is chapter 2 (of 3) in Legion story.
    Yeah, but hints and announcements indicate different stages of the timeline. A firm announcement of "we are working on such and such which will be going on PTR in the near future" indicates a fairly solid positioning in the development cycle... and a commitment to developing the content for release as well.

Hints are subject to cancellation/delay/alteration as circumstances dictate.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    I usually love patch trailers but the spaceships at the end of this one was just way too much and way out of place.
    ye, so out of place, not like we had spaceships since bc.

hell, the draenei capital IS a spaceship.

Formerly known as Arafal

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Yeah, but hints and announcements indicate different stages of the timeline. A firm announcement of "we are working on such and such which will be going on PTR in the near future" indicates a fairly solid positioning in the development cycle... and a commitment to developing the content for release as well.

Hints are subject to cancellation/delay/alteration as circumstances dictate.
    What? They confirmed 7.3 in Q&A, they hype Argus even in this patch cinematic... If they would scrap 7.3 and focus on next expansion, they would know about it RIGHT NOW - and start to cool our heads. Notice how they acted before 6.2 - there was literally no information about post 6.2 content.

I think we will have some panel about 7.3 in the future - maybe Gamescom, but it seems little too late.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Ginger View Post
    Nice. Flying is in there, right? Finally gathering will be a lot faster.
    You wont be flying right away. More hoops to jump through
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Amazing.

Legion is truly the best expansion since TBC. Awesome content release schedule.
    Coming from you that means you think Legion is the worst expansion since TBC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenfoldor View Post
    I hope you like garbage, Final Fantasy, or Star Wars.
    Didn't eso release morrowind in an expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    then how'd you get to the thread, the thread came after the front page news, have to go through the front page. .....
    Someone in game was like, 7.2 releases on the 28th, asked for sauce got nothing and ignored it
    then someone @everyone'd in discord the same thing
    So I came to mmo-champ and saw no mention of it
    Went back to the game, but it was bugging me so I came back to mmo-champ and saw the thread and clicked it hoping for a sauce
    Maybe it was posted the second time I returned but
    Wasn't there when I looked
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    I'm not looking to argue I just want to know where you heard it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wasn't there when I asked.
    kk, well before then it was on the world of warcraft page
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Surprisingly, I'm actually enjoying ESO right now. Final Fantasy 14 is awesome as well, its only downside is being a subscription game.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf already?

Here I was expecting a June release. I guess this is what happens when you don't pay any attention to a game and just take people on their predictions from December.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your poor taste doesn't mean great games are garbage I'm afraid.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Deleted
    Blizzard definitely sorted out their development lifecycle

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lokoma View Post
    it's been so good i forgive them for wod
    110 times this

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post
    Nice to see them releasing content this fast! what does everyone think?

Warhammer? Oh no wait, that's WoW.

I think that them releasing "More content" only means "Hey, there's more traits to dump your AP Into, and more mythic+ to run, and more RNG" and since 7.2 Is the first large content patch since launch, that being 7 months ago I'm not hyped or hopeful for the future of Legion Is this Is what the future "Big" patches will bring us, just more traits to dump our AP Into. We were decieved Into believing the 54 traits Is all there was to the weapons and we'd be putting our AP Into them for the entirity of the expansion.

They've lied, and then said "Oh but there's more traits" so they weren't lying, but also were as they weren't specific on the fact there'd be more traits. They lead people to believe It wouldn't be that bad of a grind.

And yeah, chaos ships, a servant talking to his Chaos God, are we really going Into a Warhammer-like WoW now? Why Blizz? Quit It. If you're gonna pull this on us, explain how was this "Fleet" not used during the second Invasion aka Warcraft 3, or even during the first. Did It only take them 12+ years to contrust the fleet, and what stopped them from making It in the last 10k years? Or hell, making more Invasions during those 10k years, when there were barely anyone on Azeroth to stop them.

And this whole idea of "Building a base" on the Broken Shore seems like them not wanting to give up on Garrisons, which Is good cause It was a fun idea just badly Implemented and kept badly relevant during Warlords. But this Isn't an Improvement, why not just leave the buildings be there... like let them be buildings. While we go out and do meaningful quests, I'm not your architect, I'm the "Ashbringer" or the "Deathlord" supposedly.

So no, I'll keep a healthy skepticism thank you very much, and not fanboy hype over this until I see the results of the patch. It's been years since WoW ultimately disapointed me with Warlords as a giant orc fanboy, and I'm skeptical as hell of any more content or "Features"
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Contrarry to popular believe, I think Legion is an xpac dedicated to casuals. Dedicated raiders still find a place, but they started dropping the towel. Blizz finally made it. They have been trying for some time, only thing they needed to do to cast away the hardcore raiders was to bump the grind and rng. Now casulas can go grind at a slow pace, the non-raiding content, just like Blizz intended.

And when will be there the patch notes? Sunday?

Did anyone do the broken shore stuff, how bad is it running around?

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Did anyone do the broken shore stuff, how bad is it running around?
    It's fine, but if you're not a tank, you'll defo need Stonehide Leather Barding. Mob density is quite high, there are quite many small imps and spiders, although you can one-shot them, they still can daze you

What, generally, iLVL do you need so you arent dying every 30 secs?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs