Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Thumbs up What are you excited about most of all for 7.2?!

What feature of the patch are you the most excited about?

For me its the class challenges. It will be fun to try to master the challenge with a few classes while the content is most relevant.

Grinding more m+

An extra 15$ in my bank every month.

Broken Shore actually looks good from what I've done on PTR. It's like they merged Timeless Isle with Isle of Thunder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Saving myself money by playing something better.

More glorious shitposts from MMO-C members who hate the fucking game but can't seem to stop themselves from humblebragging about how much better their life is now that they've quit.

Flying, less AP grinding for alts, and Heirlooms. I wanted to try different classes but since I am a druid, I have all 4 specs unlocked and it is taking FOREVER. I swap between healing / range dps / tank which have 35+ traits.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    You always promise and promise, but never deliver.

As for topic, I'm glad that new content is coming, but I'm more hyped for Argus to be honest. We have seen Broken Shore before and this part of story is pretty predictable (maybe outside raid, which isn't coming yet).

And of course quality of life changes: flying, heroic version of Suramar dungeons and Karazhan, transmog tokens in older raids etc. for the win.

Good for you?

Leave then....

Flying. No more of this "The place I have to go is right beside me but I have to ride around this forest/mountain/chasm/whatever" bullcrap.

Flying. I suspect I'll bother to do more worldquests when I don't have to worry about my kite cooldown to leap to warden towers and off the cliffs that always seem to be in my way.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

easy answer: Flying.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

People not enjoying the game are simply bringing the experience down for others.
    The quicker such people leave the better the experience for those that do still enjoy it.
    And so that is something that comes with any patch.

It doesn't take the patch for that to happen either.
    If you really mean what you say, you should have had plenty of reason to leave sooner.
    Which makes us question just what the real reasons are for people who keep insisting that the game sucks so much, but they continued playing anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    That we're finally gonna start getting info about 7.3 right after.

Not excited for 7.2 at all tbh, not going to play it myself.

Definitely the solo artifact challenges. From the front page: "People internally have been comparing it to the Warlock Green Fire final encounter. It was very tough when it first released."

The Kanrethad fight for warlock green fire was awesome! Been waiting for something similar. I am excite!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    That we're finally gonna start getting info about 7.3 right after.

Not excited for 7.2 at all tbh, not going to play it myself.
    do you think we will really begin learning about 7.3 right after 7.2 goes live? That will be awesome to see if Argus is an actual world we can explore with lots of zones.

What if this expansion lasts 3 years because they just keep cramming content and zones and such into it? That would be awesome, def getting my moneys worth out of this expansion!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by chooi View Post
    easy answer: Flying.
    I almost unsubbed because flying is coming back. Bummer, but w/e. I really like the game from the ground, but ill have to get flight to keep up with everyone else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Good for you?

Leave then....
    Already gone. Poof...

Not much. The new traits are cool but that will be slow going. Also liking flying and class mounts but if they are locked behind exalted and the zone campaign on a per character basis that is pretty terrible.

New dungeon is a cool idea but nothing to freak out about.

The legion invasions, buildings that you work for and then immediately get destroyed, the nether shard summon a boss and summon a cooler boss and then board a spaceship... All that just sounds bad.

Deleted
    Which answer are you hoping to get? Basically anything in 7.2 is gated behind something

class mount - gated behind 11 weeks quest chain
    flying - gated behind achievement/rep
    artifact appearance - gated+time limited+cost tag
    new artifact traits - locked behind AP grind
    And well... while the raid is 7.2.5 content, its still locked for now

Already gone. Poof...

Welp, he's gone....what should I do now?

*Smokes Cocaine, While farming Heroic Kil'jaeden*