Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

How to deal with the next four years of having to look at Trump's face

I remember thinking after the election that the worst thing about the outcome was that I was going to have to look at that deflated pumpkin face every day for the next four years minimum.

This Google Chrome extension will change every picture of Donald Trump to kittens

If you’re tired of looking at pictures of Donald Trump, there’s a Chrome extension for that.

Make America Kittens Again is an extension you can add to your Google Chrome browser that automatically detects images of Trump on the web and changes them to photos of kittens.

While the extension doesn’t work on social media sites like Facebook or Twitter, it will change the photos on news sites like The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and Business Insider’s own site.

There are a set number of photos in the MAKA’s kitten portfolio, so you may see some repeat kittens. But is that such a bad thing?
    https://www.businessinsider.com.au/m...your-browser-1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

This is quite embarrassing.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

wow its only been like few months and ppl like this gonna be an interesting 8 years and yes i say 8 cause the only way he loses if democrats select a good candidate personally id love to see them go with tulsi gabbard
    mr pickles

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    It's not another 4 years. It's 3 years and 10 months. Or 7 years and 10 months(if he wins reelection thanks to some deal with the Devil).
    That's no way to talk about Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    That's no way to talk about Putin.
    *hillary ftfy lol :P
    mr pickles

you look at his face every day? thats quite the dedication you have to the president. im personally not so infatuated with him that i go out of my way to find pictures of him on a daily basis. i think ive seen his face maybe 4 times since election, mostly on these forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean 8 right?
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Perhaps its time to repent and bend knee to the god emperor
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

also op i can see u kind of upset here is a song to cheer u up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU&t=201s ps dont take the song serious its funny well atleast i think it is
    mr pickles

Quote Originally Posted by gyrados View Post
    *hillary ftfy lol :P
    Like a fucking clockwork.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSnow View Post
    Like a fucking clockwork.
    <3 lol /10
    mr pickles

How to deal with it?
    For those of us without the ram hog that is Chrome, I have a solution.

Realize that after 8 years of DJT, you will be blessed by having another 8 years of the wonderful IMT in the WH!

Edit:
    Hit 1080 post count posting semi-high rez image.
    Top kek.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Putricide View Post
    Realize that after 8 years of DJT, you will be blessed by having another 8 years of the wonderful IVT in the WH!
    We've had enough scumbag Presidents for one lifetime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Must be a sad existence if his Face alone triggers you. Also how will you cope with the amount of Articles you guys seem to crawl through daily in order to get your daily dose of Virtue?

He won't last that long, the republicans want to keep hold of power - they are going to ditch their bitch asap.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Eight* years of your own personal nightmare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shrunken View Post
    Eight* years of your own personal nightmare.
    You are aware there is an election in 2020, right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Just say thank God, at least its not Hillarys

and lie back and think of Ivanka (who has now moved into the Whitehouse)

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    You are aware there is an election in 2020, right.
    That's the bad news for you, friend. How's the job hunt going by the way?
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    He won't last that long, the republicans want to keep hold of power - they are going to ditch their bitch asap.
    If I were a Democrat I'd think really long and hard about whether or not I wanted to impeach Trump.
    I mean, sure, he's literally Hitler, but you would think that would be better than literally Palpatine

Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.