Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Kil'jaeden talking about failure when it is actually his actions that kept failing the Burning Legion. He lead Gul'dan on the Broken Isles, he chased after the draenei, he tried to get in through the Sunwell, he sent Illidan to deal with the Lich King and every single time he failed, only to tell Sargeras how he lead him into failure after failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Why do some people think that KJ needs to be near Sargeras in power to be able to talk that like and get away? -_-" Bargaining power makes it so that Sargeras can't just do anything to KJ if he still want his plan to succeed. KJ knows that.
    It was pretty much a Kil'Jaeden - Gul'dan level of communication. What Gul'dan was to Kil'jaeden, Kil'jaeden is to Sargeras.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnagarde View Post
    It was pretty much a Kil'Jaeden - Gul'dan level of communication. What Gul'dan was to Kil'jaeden, Kil'jaeden is to Sargeras.
    I am fairly certain that Gul'dan is fairly more replacable than Kil'jaeden. He was NOTHING until KJ recruited him, only someone with the right personality for the job. KJ was already a strong ruler of an apparently superior race on a mortal scale - probably rarer to find.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bluechiefs View Post
    "burn it.. to ash!"

<Nomi steps in with glowing green eyes> My time to shine!
    Underrated response right here.

OT;
    Cool trailer, seems like Sargeras has lost the respect of Kil'Jaeden. I guess that means kil'jaeden is going to try and seize the legion for his own gains, but i hope this doesn't mean blizzard is going to try some redemption story for Sargeras.

So yeah i have a lore boner.
    This was one of the best trailers
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by blackops2008 View Post
    It would be sick as hell if argus is sargeras himself. All Titans are born from planets, so it would make sense sargeras ( or kiljaeden ) infused his soul within argus as temporary vessel while Sargeras awaits a proper vessel to his soul. It would justify why kil`jaeden said that he sacrified his ( Argus ) planet also.
    This is exactly what I have thought as well. I don't think the Legion would actively ravage their home planet and it looks like a cataclysm happened over there even with a firey maelstrom.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much copy pasting what I said in the other thread.

I actually am starting to think Sargeras' body was destroyed when the Well imploded on him in WoTA like some were speculating, and hes a dissambodied soul bossing people around and trying to get a powerful and suitale body to hold him, like he has been for quite some time.

OR hes actually in some way part of Argus now, regardless, we'll interact with in him in 7.3, without a shadow of doubt now.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2017-03-24 at 03:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Pretty much copy pasting what I said in the other thread.

I actually am starting to think Sargeras' body was destroyed when the Well imploded on him in WoTA like some were speculating, and hes a dissambodied soul bossing people around and trying to get a powerful and suitale body to hold him, like he has been for quite some time.

OR hes actually in some way part of Argus now, regardless, we'll probably actually interact with in 7.3, without a shadow of doubt now.
    Pretty sure he still has his body and Argus is messed up because of the Legion taking over Argus.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Watching the trailer again, I love the line about Kil'Jaeden seeing his 'destiny' upon taking the fel fire gift but only after he sweeps the image of Velen away. Although he is ultimately talking to Sargeras, I like that it quickly implies that Velen may have shown him the vision, considering that is something that Velen can do, seeing the future.

Well if Sargeras does have a body Blizzard are teasingly hiding any aspect of it's model. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Grapefruitsnz View Post
    Watching the trailer again, I love the line about Kil'Jaeden seeing his 'destiny' upon taking the fel fire gift but only after he sweeps the image of Velen away. Although he is ultimately talking to Sargeras, I like that it quickly implies that Velen may have shown him the vision, considering that is something that Velen can do, seeing the future.
    Sargeras showed them the vision, he says it literally 0.01s later. In the same sentence in fact.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Honestly they could of created a situation that would shock players
    Have them destroy dalaran, and our new city would be the now re-taken Suramar
    Such a shame to waste such a beautiful city
    What better way to make us want to fight back than to destroy an entire city
    waste? it was used for a whole questing zone, campaign, and a ton of world quests, aswell as a raid and two dungeons, i would call that far from "wasted"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    When Sargeras is speaking through the green flames/fumes/whatever they are there's a moment when it goes close up that I thought I could see a face - not sure if it was really there or just Pareidolia kicking in. I've re-watched the trailer a couple times now and I'm still not certain.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-03-24 at 03:35 AM.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Well if Sargeras does have a body Blizzard are teasingly hiding any aspect of it's model. :P

Sargeras showed them the vision, he says it literally 0.01s later. In the same sentence in fact.
    Right, I also said that in my post, I was simply pointing out the slight bait and switch with him saying that after looking at Velen.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    Honestly they could of created a situation that would shock players
    Have them destroy dalaran, and our new city would be the now re-taken Suramar
    Such a shame to waste such a beautiful city
    What better way to make us want to fight back than to destroy an entire city
    Even better, it would take away Blizzard's biggest excuse to be lazy when they should develop other magical factions. Like the Blood Elves who've lived and breathed magic since before humans even existed (as Trolls > Dark Trolls > Night Elves > High Elves > Blood Elves). But knowing Blizzard, the Blood Elves will be so grateful to the humans for allowing Aethas to give them Felo'melorn that they'll just give them Quel'danas as a new base of operations, complete with full power over the Sunwell.

Sargeras certainly emphaised the will in "our crusade WILL prevail", quite horrifying.

Please Sargeras, no.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoadbearer View Post
    Even better, it would take away Blizzard's biggest excuse to be lazy when they should develop other magical factions. Like the Blood Elves who've lived and breathed magic since before humans even existed (as Trolls > Dark Trolls > Night Elves > High Elves > Blood Elves). But knowing Blizzard, the Blood Elves will be so grateful to the humans for allowing Aethas to give them Felo'melorn that they'll just give them Quel'danas as a new base of operations, complete with full power over the Sunwell.
    Not this again :d
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Whaaat.
    As Titans born within planets, the soul of Sargeras may have found shelter within Argus, which would explain why it is so twisted ans destroyed. We eventualy blow up the planet, and Sargeras.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorti View Post
    As Titans born within planets, the soul of Sargeras may have found shelter within Argus, which would explain why it is so twisted ans destroyed. We eventualy blow up the planet, and Sargeras.
    No no, I totally got it. My mind was just expanding too fast to process the implications. I actually did a thing where Sargeras becomes a planet to recharge. It would be wild if that's what winds up happening, and it would sort've work with earlier lore about how Sargeras lost his body after the original War of the Ancients incident.

Deleted
    Argus does look like it's about to burst, and some of it looks somewhat "organic"...

Sargeras is a flame in this trailer. 1. Because they don't have a model for him yet. 2. Because 7.2's end boss is Kil'jaeden, so our focus should be on him.

Sargeras' Titan body is fine. Even if you feel the body that tried to pass through the portal in the Well of Eternity that Broxigar cut 10.000 years ago, was his actual planet-sized body and not an avatar. The latest lore from Chronicle states super clearly "Sargeras was ripped back into the Twisting Nether" when the portal failed. Literal quote.

Sargeras' body is fine. For now. We may totally lure him to Argus and blow it up in his face, later.
    And I do agree that if we do, his soul will survive easily enough. Possession is a well-practiced skill for Sargeras, and so is using avatars. I also agree that a cunning Sargeras that lost his planet-sized body is a more interesting foe that one that can crush a planet with his fists.

But that's not the world we live in right now. Sargeras' Titan body is fine. For now.