Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Perhaps if you stopped expecting to reach cap and tried to enjoy the game instead, you might actually like the system? It's not intended for you to ever "finish".

Deleted
    The whole AP thing has to be the most ridiculous idea ever. Especially since the artifacts will be worthless in the next expansion anyway.

i hope all the super hardcore ppl who think they need to max this by doing m+ 24/7 quit.

then all that will be left is people with self control, who don't see everything blizzard puts ingame as something you're forced to do.

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    People praise the faster content release, whereas in reality, it is just an endless refresh of existing content with continued AP, mythic+ and legendary grind.
    People praise BC/LK, but in reality, it was an endless grind of tokens for the newest gear and dungeons weren't even relevant outside of spamming a daily one (again for tokens).

Don't get me wrong, I like BC/LK, but I want to know, CONTENTWISE, what was so great about it compared to live?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    The whole AP thing has to be the most ridiculous idea ever. Especially since the artifacts will be worthless in the next expansion anyway.
    The same thing could be said about gear, so I don't see your point.

is it impossible (read: impossible, NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE) to max your artifact weapon in 7.2, or for the rest of the expansion unless INSANE adjustments are made:

the below spreadsheet calculates getting AK as quick as possible from 25 > max from 7.2's release. the spreadsheet assumes you do 15 mythic+ dungeons each week, as well as your emissary each day and *every* world quest which can grant AP

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sle=true#gid=0

so please PLEASE do not grind this. it's NOT possible.

Quote Originally Posted by nspeil View Post
    This grinding is out of control.
    No it isn't ... the sensible way of doing it (to reset the AP/AK to base/1) would have caused too much whinging, so they went with 'increasing numbers = increasing power' furphy.

Fun fact - the weapon isn't designed to be maxed out before you are ready to raid, just like the current one - it is meant to be a place for continuous improvement and reward.

People who think that this means they are FORCED to grind to max out their weapon just have a few wires loose.
    Last edited by schwarzkopf; 2017-03-24 at 03:10 AM.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

There is currently an AP exploit, lets you get the 100k Token without doing much effort, currently taking 35 seconds to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    is it impossible (read: impossible, NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE) to max your artifact weapon in 7.2, or for the rest of the expansion unless INSANE adjustments are made:

the below spreadsheet calculates getting AK as quick as possible from 25 > max from 7.2's release. the spreadsheet assumes you do 15 mythic+ dungeons each week, as well as your emissary each day and *every* world quest which can grant AP

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sle=true#gid=0

someone still will, and we'll get a news article about them dying playing wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    No, 51 traits is maxed weapon, 61 includes 10x concordance of legionfall... /sigh
    Yeah, I shouldn't post anything at 5AM, removed that FTFY

*Gets up*

*Jumps off cliff*

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

BUT FUCK YES AT THE SAME TIME....

Deleted
    ITT: People who are braindead and don't understand why Blizzard is changing it

dont forget to grind nethershards for your bis legendary lols

Quote Originally Posted by Notdev View Post
    Its not a grind. Stop calling it one. 101 is not meant to be attainable under current numbers.

I can see them go to AK 60-70 in 7.3, but there is no long 7.2 paragon trait grind if these numbers are what we're getting next week.
    While true problem with many people it seems on this forum is that they have this view of "I must be at the top at all times I can't slow down even if that is the whole point, that person over there who is not having any relevance to my gaming is going to be ahead of me if I slow down even for one second.". Where essentially optional ways to improve your character they feel becomes forced. They just can't help themselves and demanding Blizzard slow them down for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    While true problem with many people it seems on this forum is that they have this view of "I must be at the top at all times I can't slow down even if that is the whole point, that person over there who is not having any relevance to my gaming is going to be ahead of me if I slow down even for one second.". Where essentially optional ways to improve your character they feel becomes forced. They just can't help themselves and demanding Blizzard slow them down for them.
    also this will kill off-spec and alts. it also prevents rerolling. I don't know what is their solution.

- - - Updated - - -

also will ap botting become popular in 7.2? since bots can infinite grind honor for AP.

omg im being forced to play this game I hate so much but I want to be the best at it

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

QQ. I want to reroll and delete my monk.

- - - Updated - - -

I want vanilla leveling. there is no infinite grinding in vanilla. qq

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    People praise the faster content release, whereas in reality, it is just an endless refresh of existing content with continued AP, mythic+ and legendary grind.
    MMO business in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by nspeil View Post
    This grinding is out of control.

- - - Updated - - -

source url:
    Code:
    ptr(dot)wowhead(dot)com(slash)artifact-calc/mage/arcane/PGyQIEAEgEBJAQSgQEsEBNBATgEE8EBQAQUQQFIEBTBAVAQFYBBXARIgFJEBU7AVWwFfkEX6AV-wFfwyZnAQ
    - - - Updated - - -

865T AP????
    So, did you miss the points where they mentioned that they won't be balancing high end raiding about a fully invested artifact anymore?
    How about the fact that you really don't need a full weapon to raid mythic (even less so in 7.2 ... atleast from what i hear they won't be balancing mythic around a fully developed weapon anymore)
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2017-03-24 at 06:25 AM.

Deleted
    I didn't need sleep anyway.

Thats quite a lot of Maw of Souls.