Page 1 of 3
LastLast

I'm SICK of this shit, where the FUCK is Sargeras supposed to be?

When we approach the Tomb of Sargeras in the Broken Shores event we die from "something of Sargeras" instantly.

Now we see this motherfucker communicating with KJ through some fancy Legion phone from SOMEWHERE.

WHERE THE FUCK IS HE? Can we get some goddamn explanation?

And why does he have such a bland stereotypical villain voice? Can't blizzard hire some good fucking voice actors with all their money to create some interesting voices, like Mark Hamill did with Joker? Hire Michael Ironside or Jeremy Irons or SOMEONE who can voice a damn.

10+ Year Old Account
    he's an angry floating space ghost right now.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

The idea is to keep an air of mystery. Because Sargeras is one of the most coveted villains in the Warcraft universe. Don't see how that's hard to understand.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-03-24 at 04:08 AM.

A Stereotypical bad guy voice? Uhhhhh....

That "Stereotypical" Voice comes from a a FUCKING TITAN! Expect him to sound like fucking unicron...

However, unlike Unicron, SARGERAS SHOOK MY FUCKING HOUSE WITH HIS VOICE! Like, HOLY SHIT!

Until recently when the tomb was opened even Kil'jaeden couldn't just come to Azeroth. And like any war the leader usually doesn't come first hand. Sergaras is too big even for the tomb's portal to summon him into Azeroth. Mostly because he could cleave the planet. The presence that kills you when you go to the tomb right now is strictly for the game as we aren't supposed to go there atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    The idea is to keep an air of mystery. Because Sargeras is one of the most coveted villains in the Warcraft universe. Don't see how that's hard to understand.
    Except at this point it doesn't make any fucking sense for him to be hidden from us.
    He has a CLEAR shot at Azeroth and he was obviously close to being summoned in it as far back as Broken Shores. So why the fuck is he still being played as the faraway unreachable villain yet?

I don't see how that's hard to understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Until recently when the tomb was opened even Kil'jaeden couldn't just come to Azeroth. And like any war the leader usually doesn't come first hand. Sergaras is too big even for the tomb's portal to summon him into Azeroth. Mostly because he could cleave the planet. The presence that kills you when you go to the tomb right now is strictly for the game as we aren't supposed to go there atm.
    Then why not name it something less dumb like "presence of the Legion" or "of ancient evil"? Why go directly with Sargeras?

Quote Originally Posted by Kul Tiras View Post
    Except at this point it doesn't make any fucking sense for him to be hidden from us.
    He has a CLEAR shot at Azeroth and he was obviously close to being summoned in it as far back as Broken Shores. So why the fuck is he still being played as the faraway unreachable villain yet?

- - - Updated - - -

Then why not name it something less dumb like "presence of the Legion" or "of ancient evil"? Why go directly with Sargeras?
    Because again air of mystery. Don't see how you cannot understand that. He is one of the most prolific villains. Not hard to see how the story is going. It's setting up for a possibility of him rather than throwing him straight in like they did with Deathwing and Arthas.

And if we are gonna go down that road why does Gul'dan use a spell called Flames of Sargeras? You are literally making zero sense which does not surprise me.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-03-24 at 04:18 AM.

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

how it he close to being summoned? let alone it being obvious?

He can cast some magic through the portal, that's it. Actually making a portal big enough for him requires powerful magic artifats like the demon soul or the pillars of creation.

Personally I was hoping Sargy would sound like Micky Mouse.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

It's a video game. Suspend your belief of what is and isn't supposed to happen at the door. I might sound like a cynic, but when my wife often ponders about why characters in movies make decisions. I tell her "because the script writer decided that".

Blizzard wants to drag this content out for a while. Expect arbitrary roadblocks along the way.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Personally I was hoping Sargy would sound like Micky Mouse.
    Imagine it.

HO HO! Hey there Kil'Jaeden... fancy invading me some good old Dalaran?

Because again air of mystery. Don't see how you cannot understand that. He is one of the most prolific villains. Not hard to see how the story is going. It's setting up for a possibility of him rather than throwing him straight in like they did with Deathwing and Arthas.

And if we are gonna go down that road why does Gul'dan use a spell called Flames of Sargeras? You are literally making zero sense which does not surprise me.
    Chill with the personal attacks bro, or at least escalate them to a re-portable offense, I love seeing you post count grinders get banned and realize you're not special just cause you spend your lives on forums. The only toxic thing on the internet is the arrogance of people like you, it used to be a fine and dandy place up until the late 2000s, with all of what you call "bigotry" and "toxicity".

Same as Illidan has the Cursed vision of Sargeras, Gul'Dan has a spell which was taught to him by his newfound Legion powers, these are 2 different things. You also have girdle of Uther, and other such items named after big characters, Aegwynn's staff, Atiesh etc.

What you still utterly fail to understand here is that Blizzard, since the launch of Legion, has hinted that Sargeras is obviously ready to be summoned and do battle with the Legion, which would imply that he's somewhere in range of his armies, he just needs a big enough portal to step through to Azeroth.

And yet now we see that he's apparently not even capable of governing his own commanders. It's a lore cock tease, and it's shit storytelling. They always expand the lore through extra buyable books and shit, I want to see lore for the money I pay, not endless cock teases.

Deleted
    Perhaps he's just like the wizard of Oz?

What you still utterly fail to understand here is that Blizzard, since the launch of Legion, has hinted that Sargeras is obviously ready to be summoned and do battle with the Legion, which would imply that he's somewhere in range of his armies, he just needs a big enough portal to step through to Azeroth.

And yet now we see that he's apparently not even capable of governing his own commanders. It's a lore cock tease, and it's shit storytelling. They always expand the lore through extra buyable books and shit, I want to see lore for the money I pay, not endless cock teases.
    The only thing they hinted at is that his armies are ready to descend on us... and even then i don't think they would use the tactics they did at the broken shore if they were so countless and brought all their might.
    Last edited by mmocda667d9fcc; 2017-03-24 at 01:18 PM.

Chill with the personal attacks bro, or at least escalate them to a re-portable offense, I love seeing you post count grinders get banned and realize you're not special just cause you spend your lives on forums. The only toxic thing on the internet is the arrogance of people like you, it used to be a fine and dandy place up until the late 2000s, with all of what you call "bigotry" and "toxicity".

Same as Illidan has the Cursed vision of Sargeras, Gul'Dan has a spell which was taught to him by his newfound Legion powers, these are 2 different things. You also have girdle of Uther, and other such items named after big characters, Aegwynn's staff, Atiesh etc.

Well if you think you can do the storytelling better go apply to Blizzard then. Also nobody is making you buy the books. You can read the plots and synopsis and get a pretty good understanding online. Also you kind of just gave your own answer here. "HINTED". The idea is to keep people waiting and possibly use him in the Argus Raid.

Also I made no personal attacks. I was just saying that it's not hard to understand the air of mystery around one of the biggest threats we are facing right now. Sargeras is like Thanos in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He will only intervene once his pawns have failed him I'm guessing.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-03-24 at 01:21 PM.

Deleted

They already told us back at Blizzcon that we'd be going to Argus after we're finished with Tomb. We always knew Sargeras wasn't actually in the tomb, nor did we believe he was actually going to be summoned.

10+ Year Old Account
    When we approach the Tomb of Sargeras in the Broken Shores event we die from "something of Sargeras" instantly.

Now we see this motherfucker communicating with KJ through some fancy Legion phone from SOMEWHERE.

WHERE THE FUCK IS HE? Can we get some goddamn explanation?

And why does he have such a bland stereotypical villain voice? Can't blizzard hire some good fucking voice actors with all their money to create some interesting voices, like Mark Hamill did with Joker? Hire Michael Ironside or Jeremy Irons or SOMEONE who can voice a damn.
    That is a whole lot of anger over a game character. Good lord, go outside and take a breath.

And Legion is full of amazing voice actors - Jennnifer Hale (Commander Shepard), Jim Cummings, Laura Bailey, and many more. So that's a stupid thing to whine about. Just because YOU don't approve of one voice doesn't change that.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    They already told us back at Blizzcon that we'd be going to Argus after we're finished with Tomb. We always knew Sargeras wasn't actually in the tomb, nor did we believe he was actually going to be summoned.
    Nor do we actually know if he's on Argus. Last I heard nobody actually knew where he was.

Deleted
    Nor do we actually know if he's on Argus. Last I heard nobody actually knew where he was.
    That is also true. Though, it's far more believable that he is on or near Argus giving that that is where the Army of Light is apparently fighting.

Chill with the personal attacks bro, or at least escalate them to a re-portable offense,
    What personal attacks? Are you for real?

15+ Year Old Account
    My only issue with all these trailers is that everyone speaks English, yet we still don't have cross-faction chat.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.