Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Couldn't he just get a bumper sticker with his last name on it or something? Would serve the same purpose and afaik wouldn't be bannable like the license plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    His name is offensive to be put in a license plate. He can still drive. He just can't use that name for his license plate. No issue there.
    In what shape or form is his own last name offensive and why should it even matter?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    What an unreasonable position. It's an offensive license plate. End of story.
    If you think it's an offensive number plate, you really need to fuck off back to your safe space on tumblr and reeeee some more. You easily offended millennials absolutely disgust me. How you have managed to get through the last 20 years or so without slitting your wrists in horror at all the things that puncture your rice paper skin is beyond my understanding.

Also, see you all in another month when the inevitable infraction I get from upsetting the special snowflakes expires.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I must be weird but i couldn't care less about what my licence plate says. This being said, complaining about an offensive licence plate? really? Some people really have too much time on their hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    More manufactured outrage. Screw off.

- - - Updated - - -

His name is offensive to be put in a license plate. He can still drive. He just can't use that name for his license plate. No issue there.
    His name is German. Do you have a problem with anyone else's name? Because I sure do. Some names are fucking retarded but I don't say a thing about them.

Deleted
    pretty common for naming policies to be tolerant until there is a complaint. Still i think he should be able to keep it if it's an exact match with his legal name.

Deleted
    Why would anyone give a single fuck about a licence plate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BelziBhaal View Post
    If you think it's an offensive number plate, you really need to fuck off back to your safe space on tumblr and reeeee some more. You easily offended millennials absolutely disgust me. How you have managed to get through the last 20 years or so without slitting your wrists in horror at all the things that puncture your rice paper skin is beyond my understanding.

Also, see you all in another month when the inevitable infraction I get from upsetting the special snowflakes expires.
    Hero Post. /Endthread
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    Why would anyone give a single fuck about a licence plate?
    Cause a VERY vocal percentage of humans are offended by everything and look for ways to be offended, and rather than tell them to fuck off companies government groups media etc, cave into these morons.

This particular one is cause president Jackass said about womn, Grab her by the pussy. Here'the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wM248Wo54U

He is, unfortunately, an easy target for government officials who thrive off of finding individuals to screw over to justify their jobs - something which has become more and more common in recent years. The government should not meddle in people's lives to the extent that they do as far as I'm concerned - and when you have celebrities and many influential individuals naming their children after pieces of household furniture I really fail to see why something like this is considered to be a problem.

License plate rules can be funny. This car is in my neighborhood and I'm honestly surprised the vanity plate was allowed.

I like to imagine someone's spouse ordered the plates and put them on the car without saying a word about it. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Tennisace what ISN'T offensive to you?
    Female on male violence.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...name-1.4037912

Except it's not an offensive licence plate. It is the man's last name and he takes pride in his families name/history, people should learn context before they go around trying to claim something is racist/sexist or what ever -ist you want to throw around. Would you take offense to an auto dealership that was named "Dick's Chevrolet" or of the sort?

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    License plate rules can be funny. This car is in my neighborhood and I'm honestly surprised the vanity plate was allowed.

I like to imagine someone's spouse ordered the plates and put them on the car without saying a word about it. Lol.
    Is that a city? Pronounced Chayntin?

Deleted
    Tennisace getting triggered by unimportant things? Who would've thought

No HESHE? What about Shim?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...name-1.4037912

No it isn't. End of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    I emphasize with him but I agree with the governments reasoning. The public has no reason to believe or expect that to be his last name and not something misogynistic.
    So? The public also doesn't have the right to assume it is intended to be offensive either. Another case of being offended for the sake of being offended without even attempting to find out the context in which the thing that offended you exists. All that matters is that you, special snowflake that you are, are offended.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2017-03-24 at 05:28 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    This is a true gem. WTF is offensive about "Grabber"?

10+ Year Old Account
    welcome to the world

you can't enjoy simple things because of retarded people who can't mind their own business

thats just how it is

So, is the Canadian government going to force him to change his birth name, as well? Or is the name Grabher only offensive on a license plate?