Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    He's aged fairly well for someone who has lived his life in the spotlight, I think. Granted, I don't find him attractive in the present day but back then he would not be someone I would consider ugly. I think a lot of people forget that he's seventy years old. How many people don't look their age at that time in their lives? I think the fact that he hasn't had any obvious, excessive plastic surgery despite his wealth is something worthy of respect.
    Aside from the excessive tanning and refusing to get a suit that fits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

hell get impeached before he gets re elected ..or shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I mean if the US is going to elect squalling man-babies to office who create scandals on a daily basis, can they at least find one that isn't hideous to look at?
    Post a picture of yourself then if your so much better looking? No one gives a shit if you think hes ugly. Grow a set of balls and stop acting like a bigger child than he does.

Was anyone else creeped out by posters on the first page posting what appears to be the most erotic pictures they could find of Trump's daughter?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Post a picture of yourself then if your so much better looking?
    Than Donald Trump? Wow talk about a low bar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Was anyone else creeped out by posters on the first page posting what appears to be the most erotic pictures they could find of Trump's daughter?
    Considering she's already taken by Trump, yeah....
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Than Donald Trump? Wow talk about a low bar.
    then lets see you. be sure to hold a peice of lined paper with your username so we know your you. Otherwise have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.

then lets see you. be sure to hold a peice of lined paper with your username so we know your you. Otherwise have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up.
    Sorry buddy, I don't post pics on the internet.

This is Donald Trump we're talking about, like 99% of the human race is less ugly than he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Just say thank God, at least its not Hillarys

and lie back and think of Ivanka (who has now moved into the Whitehouse)

Was going to write something similar, but this visualizes it so much better. /end thread
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Well Donald Trump was a good looking bloke when he was younger as well.
    So whats your point?
    Not really he looked like a creeper, Ivanka is lucky she didn't get a lot of his genes. This is the best looking picture I found of him.

Sorry buddy, I don't post pics on the internet.

This is Donald Trump we're talking about, like 99% of the human race is less ugly than he is.
    then go back to your cave kid. maby someone will care about your tears involving trump there.

7+ Year Old Account
    then go back to your cave kid. maby someone will care about your tears involving trump there.
    Someone sure does sound triggered over a joke involving a man that is literally orange half of the time, most likely due to a fake tan.

Even if we pretended OP was a child, when did we as a society start raising them in caves? Is this some trending meme I'm not aware of? I don't like what you say so you must live in a cave?

The saltiness is real.

Just say thank God, at least its not Hillarys

and lie back and think of Ivanka (who has now moved into the Whitehouse)

Am I the only one who doesn't find Ivanka even remotely attractive? I have nothing against her, but she just...looks like a gelfling from the Dark Crystal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't find Ivanka even remotely attractive? I have nothing against her, but she just...looks like a gelfling from the Dark Crystal.
    I think she's attractive but the obvious plastic surgery turns me off.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Someone sure does sound triggered over a joke involving a man that is literally orange half of the time, most likely due to a fake tan.

Even if we pretended OP was a child, when did we as a society start raising them in caves? Is this some trending meme I'm not aware of? I don't like what you say so you must live in a cave?

The saltiness is real.
    no i just think its funny some random window licker is talking shit but doesnt have the balls to post his own face.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I think she's attractive but the obvious plastic surgery turns me off.
    i must be blind because it doesnt look that obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    i must be blind because it doesnt look that obvious.
    I'm like 99.99% sure she's got a boob job.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Hooray for anti-intellectualism...

But yes, there's a distinct trends of politicians becoming less evidently intelligent - partly because such people make most voters feel dumb, partly because a lot of right wing media takes a deliberately anti-intellectual stance. Being smart is not a signal of virtue in the minds of a lot of voters, it's a reason to be suspicious.

Strange how politics is seemingly the only field where this is the case, however.
    Agreed, alot of fake news people actually thought hillary was a good choice lol wtf

7+ Year Old Account
    I will enjoy it, putting his face on my screen saver so all the employees can look at it, and those few snowflakes can see it and run to the bathroom and have a good cry. i am dealing with it very well. so excited to have it for the nxt 8 eight years. Muaaaaa

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    I will enjoy it, putting his face on my screen saver so all the employees can look at it, and those few snowflakes can see it and run to the bathroom and have a good cry. i am dealing with it very well. so excited to have it for the nxt 8 eight years. Muaaaaa
    Or rather go have a laugh at how pathetic that is.

Deleted
    a little immature, but funny i guess.