Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yeah, spamming dungeons all day long is going to be even more important becuase you just know they are going to balance mythic around having every trait.
    Good design!

Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    They said that the goal is intentionally unreachable and the reward very minor for the effort. This is so people won't go full mental ham ballistic grindfest through M+ 24/7 for raid prepping or whatever. This way you just use the AP you passivly gain from doing things you enjoy, some dungeons, some WQ, some raids. And have your character progress slowly throughout the expansion. Most likely you won't even reach the max AP for 1 weapon by the end of the expansion. It was designed to be that way.

I don't think its a good reason nor design, but it is the reason blizzard made it so impossible. Entirely on purpose.
    top guilds will still farm endlessly ap, they will want to get the more trait possible before ToS opens, so, hope there no tunning on raid around top guilds

Quote Originally Posted by Drynix View Post
    They said that the goal is intentionally unreachable and the reward very minor for the effort. \
    ye but their goal if pretty obvious - in 7.3 there will be no new trait only just AK up to 75 or 100 /shrug

a question: how many days for researching each artifact lvl ?

by live now its 3 days per lvl, its still going to be 3 days or they will increase this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    is it impossible (read: impossible, NOT FUCKING POSSIBLE) to max your artifact weapon in 7.2, or for the rest of the expansion unless INSANE adjustments are made:

the below spreadsheet calculates getting AK as quick as possible from 25 > max from 7.2's release. the spreadsheet assumes you do 15 mythic+ dungeons each week, as well as your emissary each day and *every* world quest which can grant AP

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...sle=true#gid=0

so please PLEASE do not grind this. it's NOT possible.
    you knwo there regardles of logic and reason there will be few of those ocd jobless nolifers who will farm it and come to this forums whining about the grind -_-

and f..... them let them burn out and leave game

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    a question: how many days for researching each artifact lvl ?

by live now its 3 days per lvl, its still going to be 3 days or they will increase this ?
    5 days so you stay subbed for 3-4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    So, did you miss the points where they mentioned that they won't be balancing high end raiding about a fully invested artifact anymore?
    How about the fact that you really don't need a full weapon to raid mythic (even less so in 7.2 ... atleast from what i hear they won't be balancing mythic around a fully developed weapon anymore)
    Eh... blizz's have gone pretty ham on "nerfing" mythic raiding this xpac, from the heavy handed controll over raiding addons to the TF system meaning on average a HC raider isn't to far off a mythic raider with 10x less effort to the RNG legendaries meaning my BiS could drop of a squirell... speaking as a mythic raider i'd say ... DO IT. Don't balance around a maxxed weapon, top guild will clear ToS in 24 hours (like they did EN lol) and the rest of us just get a free ride, essentialy turning raiding into something done 100% for the social aspect and 0% for the challange.... and mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    top guilds will still farm endlessly ap, they will want to get the more trait possible before ToS opens, so, hope there no tunning on raid around top guilds
    I think they'll tune around average number (well, a bit bigger than average) of traits in top guilds' rosters, that's kinda inevitable, otherwise ToS will become yet another EN. But as soon as WF race is over they'll start retuning some encounters to be more forgiving.

Basically that's what they did in NH.
    Last edited by ls-; 2017-03-24 at 07:00 AM.

The grind is real, hehe.

But if serious, I wonder why getting real reward for your spent time and dedication suddenly considered not ok. Like, current 54 traits are shite design, but at least it rewards players for playing. 101 endless shittrait they give us in 7.2 does not reward players who dedicate themselves to the game, only rewards filthy casuals because blizzard with that trait mechanically forces real hardcore people to stay at the same power level as filthy casuals have, minus gear ilvls bonus ofc.

You know what Blizztards, I want my power creep be more curvy, ya know. Assholes.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

Research will make an absolute joke out of the requirements, same as it does right now.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a grind because you will never actually complete it. So worrying about not completing it is asinine stupidity. Just play the game, or don't. There are the 2 options you have.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Yeah, spamming dungeons all day long is going to be even more important becuase you just know they are going to balance mythic around having every trait.
    Good design!
    Posts like this make me sad for Mankind. Since people have some serious comprehension problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    It's not a grind because you will never actually complete it. So worrying about not completing it is asinine stupidity. Just play the game, or don't. There are the 2 options you have.
    i doubt that wont happen as you think. even the artifact level 101 is not achievable. People will still require an insane artifact level (like artifact level 81) in LFG pugs. Setting a soft cap wont solve any issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    They already stated that putting points into the new paragon isn't a big deal, it won't be a huge dps buff like it is now. 1 point won't make or break a fight, 15 might but not 1 so its only a grind if you lack self control. As long as they don't balance tomb around having 64 (which I believe they mentioned they wouldn't) then its fine because you just get AP when you want to. I don't think they expect anyone to get near 64 before tomb is released.
    Don't be so short-sighted. The difference come last-tier between someone's proc that grinds AP until their eyes bleed and someone who plays in a self-controlled manner will be absolutely massive. And if raids aren't balanced at the top-end around this, there will be serious issues for many raids.

Yet again, it'll just feel bad dps-wise if you don't grind the shit out of AP, and it'll just feel bad burnout-wise if you do grind the shit out of AP. Seriously a woeful system, really baffled how they came up with this.

please be more constructive, instead of "you don't need grinding in 7.2".

- - - Updated - - -

That is why vanilla was great and why we need a low-speed leveling again. Fast leveling in a mmo = fuck out everything.

Quote Originally Posted by nspeil View Post
    I cant find the % of new AK. However, some people said it requires 2000 years to get to the cap.

- - - Updated - - -

maybe some people could provide the source of AK %?
    http://www.wowhead.com/artifact-knowledge-guide

a little bit down the page it states.

55200100% for AK 50.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Another prove that current wow team does not understand how to design a mmorpg.

Deleted
    I am just gonna pretend my weapon is maxed and then sell all the AP tookens i get for gold! Why even care if they made it impossible

LFM dps and healers for heroic ToS, AotC achievement + 81 artifact level + 1000 ilv.

- - - Updated - - -

wow died after mist of pandaria. rip wow

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Posts like this make me sad for Mankind. Since people have some serious comprehension problems.
    They started Legion by saying that raids were not going to be balanced around AP or legendaries yet they are now.
    I don't trust Blizzard for a second when it comes to this.

Deleted
    This is the best thing they could have done. Right now every bit of AP we get feels pointless because of our weapons already being capped. In 7.2 we are always gonna get "something" from doing raids/dungeons wile at the same time it wont feel "needed" to preform because traits are so minor and it being impossible to cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    They started Legion by saying that raids were not going to be balanced around AP or legendaries yet they are now.
    I don't trust Blizzard for a second when it comes to this.
    ur right dude

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by martini View Post
    This is the best thing they could have done. Right now every bit of AP we get feels pointless because of our weapons already being capped. In 7.2 we are always gonna get "something" from doing raids/dungeons wile at the same time it wont feel "needed" to preform because traits are so minor and it being impossible to cap.
    cap is great. no cap = out of control.