Deleted
    So i heard it's better to cleave+whirlwind rather than bladestorm during BC. If so at how many targets?
    Also when running sweeping+Fr in M+ you recon is better to use rage for Fr instead of whirlwind? At 3-4 targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    what is the status of arms at 7.2? i am fury atm, but always been arms player, and i am tempting to play it again

but with more gear, fury will surely go ahead, anyone simed/tested ptr?
    I haven't seen anything yet, but furys set bouses are pretty bad for t20, and I am not sure if ours are that much better or not. I guess it depends on the new gear, if theres alot of mastery arms might go up above it, if not, things might stay how they are now

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    I haven't seen anything yet, but furys set bouses are pretty bad for t20, and I am not sure if ours are that much better or not. I guess it depends on the new gear, if theres alot of mastery arms might go up above it, if not, things might stay how they are now
    i just checked the gear, 3 pieces with mastery, one with lots (legs) the other 2 set pieces are low

however, arms relics are shit in ToS, utility everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    i just checked the gear, 3 pieces with mastery, one with lots (legs) the other 2 set pieces are low

however, arms relics are shit in ToS, utility everywhere.
    thats a bit more mastery than this tier lol

Future raids will no longer drop the non-throughout relics, so alternative means to acquire them will be added.

^ ... I don't understand this.

Deleted
    I play Arms right now and I gotta say, its very competitive, but dont take my word for it, its very simple to see if a spec is competitive in real time, heres how:

Go to warcraftlogs.com and watch the mythic bosses, check the top dpsers for fury and top dpsers for arms, fury is only slightly ahead on most bosses while arms have higher dps on 1-3 bosses. For a spec that is supposedely MUCH BETTER THAN ARMS RIGHT NOW, i find it rather embarassing seeing pretty much 95% of the people switching over to fury, thats my opinion atleast.

10+ Year Old Account
    You find it embarrassing that a spec that performs better on the majority of the fights in a tier is a spec that a lot of people switched to? Okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    You find it embarrassing that a spec that performs better on the majority of the fights in a tier is a spec that a lot of people switched to? Okay.
    not just that, less rng and less frustration

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katyusha View Post
    I play Arms right now and I gotta say, its very competitive, but dont take my word for it, its very simple to see if a spec is competitive in real time, heres how:

Go to warcraftlogs.com and watch the mythic bosses, check the top dpsers for fury and top dpsers for arms, fury is only slightly ahead on most bosses while arms have higher dps on 1-3 bosses. For a spec that is supposedely MUCH BETTER THAN ARMS RIGHT NOW, i find it rather embarassing seeing pretty much 95% of the people switching over to fury, thats my opinion atleast.
    What an embarassment that people are switching because a spec perfoms better and the gameplay is more fun to them lol

Ya its mostly because its less frustration

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner45 View Post
    Ya its mostly because its less frustration
    Totally agree. This patch destroyed Arms all together, but the next patch seems to be heading towards Arms. We get to put 1 extra point in Tactician and 1 extra point in Precise Strikes. Plus, DPS relics will now drop in Tomb of Sargeras which I'm so happy about! Hopefully we see at least two Tactician relics!!!!

The problem with Arms right now is the lack of Tactician relics in the raids and low sustained AoE.

Also, don't forget that patch 7.2.5 will adjust classes heavily. Hope they could address Arms AoE or give us extra damage for ST to make us more dominant.

for me personaly arms is not fun anymore to much complicated and not fun to play.

Yesterday i had an odd experience in a Raid as Arms Warrior:

The Game was being like "a frustrated, frigid wife" shouting at me: No!!! YOU wont get any Tactician proccs for at least the next 15 seconds till the CD of CS is off....No matter what i did, no matter how much fury i've spend or using CDs, no matter how i liked to be "the good hubby for my lovely tatician wife"...so i had to sit and wait like a "good and castrated hubby"...

Deleted
    Hey guys, I managed to nab myself a Furystone of the Savant Necklace after weeks of trying lol I'm guessing that's my BIS necklace despite the low-ish item level considering the pure Mastery plus the socket plus the 25% rage regen from charge?

Savant is still up there among the best,yes.

So, was focus rage buffed again with new arms traits? Looks like they favor rage spamming and mortal strike.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    So, was focus rage buffed again with new arms traits? Looks like they favor rage spamming and mortal strike.
    What do you mean buffed?

What routes are you guys going to take for the new traits? I'm gonna take the 10% damage/health first then hit Tactician and Precise Strikes then start working on the new traits up to Executioner's Precision (I think it is called). Not sure about the new Paragon traits tho. Thoughts?

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatsujin View Post
    What do you mean buffed?

What routes are you guys going to take for the new traits? I'm gonna take the 10% damage/health first then hit Tactician and Precise Strikes then start working on the new traits up to Executioner's Precision (I think it is called). Not sure about the new Paragon traits tho. Thoughts?
    bro u need to rush to the new golden trait, because that trait is the real deal

i feel like our new golden is just lightyears better than furys. With ayalas we get random 50% buffs to MS throughout the fight and then execute phase gets a more jazzy. Anyone have estimates on how much that one trait adds to dps %wise?

Quote Originally Posted by McJiggles View Post
    i feel like our new golden is just lightyears better than furys. With ayalas we get random 50% buffs to MS throughout the fight and then execute phase gets a more jazzy. Anyone have estimates on how much that one trait adds to dps %wise?
    It very likely is w/ Ayala's (without is a different story), but Fury also has two other traits leading up to that golden dragon that are both throughput traits. Arms has the bladestorm one which won't be useful on ST until t20 (and even then very very miniscule) and then a pure utility trait in Soul of the Slaughter.