Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskendereya View Post
    You mean imagine if I were a casual who blamed being bad at the game on not having the "right" Legendary like you. Something tells me you wouldn't think a 50% nerf to the WW Boots which is INSANE would be justified if you had them. I love how you used the word "tweaking" because you know Blizzard hasn't buffed a single thing for WWs as of yet that other Classes aren't getting relative to their specs 7.2. There are threads full of WWs who are unhappy with the changes.

The only thing Blizzard did was make WW Legendaries more evenly-mediocre than they already are instead of fixing the real issues with WWs in PVE.

- - - Updated - - -

I cleared Mythic EN on my WW Monk without the Boots or Bracers and it wasn't close to unplayable at all. Instead of crying to Blizzard to nerf anything good or fun in the game because I didn't have them like a casual would do I just kept playing until I finally got a BiS.
    They should just change the ww passive to something better, even sephuz is better than it. The mastery is way to low for it to be good, make it have mastery, critical strike and then haste (sorry forgot the amount of stats they give). Or better just fucking remove haste from all of our legendaries, why does almost every single legendary (even the bis ones) give haste??????

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vzz View Post
    Gonna ruin your day, yes, i got the shoes. The feedback should include 7.2 changes, shouldn't be based on 7.1.5. Some people here don't even consider our NEW traits and tweaks to them. And yes, the PTR feedback is great. Let's hold the horses until 7.2. Blizzard tend to listen in Legion (FDK, UHDK buffed already, Arms AOE problem addressed in 7.2).

Calling someone casual because he has no luck to legs is kinda... stupid.
    Ww hasn't gotten any decent respond at all, the latest blue post was correcting a typo with the legendaries op had gotten from wowhead, it was fucking insulting, ww is one of the classes that struggle the most atm in St. They nerfed serenity (bug fix made it unviable) they nerfed our BiS trinkets from NH (why can war do insane dmg with dos, but ofc we get hit instead) the list goes on.
    Btw it's seriously only the casuals that complain that they are unviable without the bis legendaries (for ww monks, other classes like fire mage for example need the bracers to do good ST dmg) we didn't need the bracers and boots to perform well, but for those who had it, it made the gameplay much more fluid.
    Last edited by mmocebc4a63931; 2017-03-20 at 02:31 PM.

They updated the legendaries but didn't revert the nerf to the boots or wrists, stay classy Blizzard.

Deleted
    Emperors capacitor is still being buffed or not?

It is. The most recent blue post was updated with that information.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    They updated the legendaries but didn't revert the nerf to the boots or wrists, stay classy Blizzard.
    yepp, boots will probably go from bis to meh in slot. meme of legion got a buff but instead of thinking they didnt remove haste and put versa theere

The chest is a slight dps boost now (has a great stats also), but with recent PTR buffs seems to be the top leg for ST in 7.2. Great news

Deleted
    Thats good news. Lets keep it low atm, wouldnt want them to nerf the chest again to its previous state

March of the legion is getting a nice amount of mastery as well.

Deleted
    by the way guys, I was checking other classes sub-forums and it seems everyone is complaining for their best legendaries nerf. It's not only us.
    I think it's way too early to cry. If we will be in a bad spot once 7.2 hits then we can complain as much as we want (and maybe they will listen to us) but now it's just stupid.

Deleted
    Why they nerfed the chance to get both belt legendaries rather than move one to another slot? If you get one but want the other then you're completely up creek without a paddle...

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't get the chest today but I did get the Kil'jaeden trinket as my 5th legendary today.

I'll probably use it over the boots after the patch.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

Now they buff the chest and with 7.2 everyone will run chest. 7.3 they will nerf chest to the ground because everyone uses it. #blizzardlogic

Meanwhile warriors are allowed to roflstomp everything with draught of souls. The only OP item of this raidtier.
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-03-21 at 02:57 PM.

Deleted
    it can always go worse. Once everyone has all of the legendaries, they could make 10 new legendaries for every class with one or two of them being totally op and game-breaking and with all the others being deep shit
    No blizzard designers, I'm not giving you feedbacks

Why give them feedback if it's very likely to be ignored? Judging from the mastery buff talents and the latest blue post about our scaling, it looks like the dev team has given up on the spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    Why give them feedback if it's very likely to be ignored? Judging from the mastery buff talents and the latest blue post about our scaling, it looks like the dev team has given up on the spec.
    Yep pretty much, I plan to re-roll soon regardless of my monks current artefact level (54). I've seen monks the entire expansion thus far trying in vein to see real changes to the class, Blizzard continuously sweep things under the carpet and go about their business like nothing's happened.

The only way we'll see real change is if we start rioting like warlocks did.
    Last edited by Zephre; 2017-03-22 at 02:34 PM.

Wonder if my WW is going to be any good considering the only 2 WW specific legendarys I have are the gloves and chest and with both of them getting pretty massive buffs and the current BiS getting nerfed my combo might actually be worth a damn. With our T20 set bonuses though I doubt it'll matter because WW will fall behind even further and still be utter shit compared to everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Borfl View Post
    Wonder if my WW is going to be any good considering the only 2 WW specific legendarys I have are the gloves and chest and with both of them getting pretty massive buffs and the current BiS getting nerfed my combo might actually be worth a damn. With our T20 set bonuses though I doubt it'll matter because WW will fall behind even further and still be utter shit compared to everyone else.
    Ww is never going to be good. No matter what gear you have. It's the most nerfed class in wow history. Whenever there is glimpse of hope the blizzard cancerous dev team reminds us our spot. The bottom that is...we are the only class ever to have been nerfed in every possible way. Stealth nerfs, immediate nerfs single ability nerfs and the hate list goes on.