Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Thats a long shot. More plausible is that the assassination was ordered by Putin and/or his henchmen because: "He was a former Russian parliamentarian who fled Russia last October and has criticized President Vladimir Putin's government."
    And for that they hired soldier from National Guard, the most russophobic part of Ukrainian army? Rather then someone who is in it for the money?

ps: A civil society protects its former parliamentarians, even when they don't agree with the government. Where were his FSB guards?
    He had his guard btw, that's how killer got shot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Maxrokur View Post
    When a person is killed or mugged is Putin fault
    When someone gets killed or mugged in Kiev?

Maybe last attack on British parliament is also Putin's fault?

Deleted
    In before the known putinistas call it a suicide or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordago View Post
    In before the known putinistas call it a suicide or something.
    So far most likely scenario with known facts seems to be Ukrainian radicals killing him.

They certainly had no reason to love him.

The level of cognitive dissonance in this thread makes you feel good about how much is in US politics right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The level of cognitive dissonance in this thread makes you feel good about how much is in US politics right now.
    Everyone just looks to confirm their priors.

Eventually truth will come out, and one of versions will be accepted. So far "Russians did it" doesn't seem to be holding well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Someone gets gunned at Kiev in broad daylight? Clearly Putin's fault!

I mean, who else might have wanted that?! Ukraine obviously doesn't have anyone who would want to create "martyr" to get pressure on Russia, they would never try to politicize killings!

Btw, remember that French guy that got caught smuggling weapons out of Ukraine? His supplier (Ukrainian SBU informer) as well as main witness in that case recently committed suicide!
    Of course! The god emperor can do no harm!

Curse you, Russian hackers! Curse you to hell!

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    The killing has the "handwriting" of the Russian special services
    Don't they normally suicide/accident people? Getting gunned down in the street by armed thugs (in a country experiencing a civil war) isn't really their style.

Deleted
    Another Ukrainian assassination? Whenever they shoot a pro-Russian reporter they blame Putin.
    Only Russophobes n fools side with that opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Link to article

Just another example of Putin's style of governance, in which dissenters are imprisoned or killed. Why are some people so enamored by this man? As soon as he's no longer on your side, your life is in danger.
    And he's Trumps mancrush
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

I find it highly ironic that people claiming "Putin is not fighting corruption in Russia!" here immediately turn into "Putin is persecuting his opponents!" the moment they flee those corruption investigations to other country...

Here is a piece Navalny (well-known Putin critic) did on Voronenkov (it has english subs too):

I really do enjoy watching the Putin fanatics rush in here to defend him at all costs. I only hope they are being remunerated for their efforts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    ^ There is no point in arguing with payed trolls...
    What currency are you payed in?

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It's quite hard to find any sources not in Russian or Ukrainian because, you know, international news agencies are not interested in what some random deputy said on his Duma election campaign in 2016.
    I understand, but thank you for what you provided so far.

Do you know anything about the legal charges Russia made to him, the story here in Holland goes that he fled Russia to avoid prosecution?
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Link to article

Just another example of Putin's style of governance, in which dissenters are imprisoned or killed. Why are some people so enamored by this man? As soon as he's no longer on your side, your life is in danger.
    Yea, but I mean, if you look at the likelihood of being assassinated by Putin or being killed by a Muslim terrorist, its so low of a chance.

We should just ignore it.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Withing 2 days Putin was blamed for a weapon storage fire in Kharkov, throwing lawyer out of balcony, when that guy was getting his hot tub lifted up to his place, then organize terror in London (yes, everyone in Ukraine, including their president Poroshenko blamed Putin for it, google it), burned door at Navalny's party office, and painted his face green at the same time, and brainwashed a guy from ukraine military, who was fighting against pro-Russian rebels in Donetsk to kill that dude in Kyiv. What a busy fellow.

You better pray for Putin's health. Who else is getting all the blame once he is gone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I understand, but thank you for what you provided so far.

Do you know anything about the legal charges Russia made to him, the story here in Holland goes that he fled Russia to avoid prosecution?
    Outside of really shady 2k+ square meters of property for a deputy salary (which is impossible, it's a joke, it's obvious that he gets money "on the side" from either doing business or getting cut offs, both of these are illegal for deputy) and an attempt to sell property that didn't belong to him (i must add that it wasn't just him, many people were involved in this case), they basically sold 120m rub worth of property for just 20m rub and Voronenkov got 1,2m$ to fabricate papers and laundered these money. After that there was multiple attempts to persecute him but he run away with money to Ukraine.
    There are plenty sources on that and it was quite a big deal back in 2014 (link, more solid looking website ), but again, it wasn't big enough for international news. Tho, this single case of this deputy being corrupt as fuck, laundering lots of money off this case, running away with them to Ukraine when all the shit began to boil and now he is dead by the hands of Ukrainian citizen with relations to extremely-nationalistic group of militants.

I also must add that it's not his single case, he also is convicted in planning of murder, but i don't have much time to cover that

He is perfect case of what's wrong with Russian government, these people do everything to get profit, they will kiss anyone else's ass and do whatever they are told to do to get parliamentary immunity, then they rob the country and run away when caught up
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2017-03-24 at 12:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Everyone just looks to confirm their priors.

Eventually truth will come out, and one of versions will be accepted. So far "Russians did it" doesn't seem to be holding well.
    You'd have to be a complete idiot to beli... oh it's you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see much difference between Trump fans and Putin fans, honestly.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

You'd have to be a complete idiot to beli... oh it's you.
    What facts of the case support your version exactly?