Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    The new Battle.net icon is so good. I would fire the one who made it. You should test at least your own staff...

You cannot even read it... it is just blue glue on a TV.

Quote Originally Posted by davinia3 View Post
    I don't get why they're releasing so many raids so fast.... Tons of guilds wound up mostly skipping Karazhan because ToV came out WITH it, way to screw over something people have been asking for for at least five years, Blizz.
    Karazhan and ToV aren't filling the same role. One is a 5-man, and one is a raid - they don't compare, so saying people skipped over one for the other doesn't fit. There were also a few BiS stuff in Karazhan, so people did still run it.

Regardless, the new raid is not coming out next week when the patch is. They have said multiple times it will be released at a later date. Don't know when, but testing has barely even begun, so we've still got a ways to go.

Is it just me or does Argus have a eye??

Quote Originally Posted by Feel The Power View Post
    So KJ's nails...did they only grow to that length and stop? Or does he file them into points like that after he has to clip them when they get too long? WoW lore really lacks important aspects.
    He has a secret Fel-file. Don't worry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulumaki View Post
    story to hard for me, can we go back to slay dragons and shit ?
    We've been fighting demons since TBC....

What's hard to understand?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by duster2 View Post
    Hmm Spaceships.... Glad I quit the game when I was still riding a horse. Would prefer WOW world to stay more like that. But maybe Blizzard can reuse some artwork from Starcraft this way and save money. Maybe WOW will not loose another raid tier next expansion then? Not that I really care. Just glad I'm no longer playing and getting good confirmation I made the right choice.

You get an F for lack of knowledge on the Lore....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by davinia3 View Post
    I don't get why they're releasing so many raids so fast.... Tons of guilds wound up mostly skipping Karazhan because ToV came out WITH it, way to screw over something people have been asking for for at least five years, Blizz.
    The Raid doesn't come with the patch, though?

The Raid's gonna pop LITTERALLY around 1-2 months after the patch release....

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Moon View Post
    Please fill me in, the red guy is Kil'Jaeden, and the green ball is Sageras?
    Yes.
    /10char

Excited to face KJ once again. That fight in Sunwell when he popped out for the first time was an epic "Holy SH17!" Moment for me... such fond memories...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomservo View Post
    Show me on the doll where the bad shield touched you
    RIP Warrior Gladiator Build

Deleted
    SPACE SHIPS! THEY FINALLY ADDED SPACE SHIPS TO WOW!

/s

Are you telling me this whole time Kil'Jaeden could have just teleported to Azeroth. What has he been waiting for??

On his arrival to Azeroth, KJ will face his most op enemy ever: the almighty Dalaran's loading screen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Are you telling me this whole time Kil'Jaeden could have just teleported to Azeroth. What has he been waiting for??
    For Dalaran loading screen to end of course...

10+ Year Old Account
    I liked the callback to WC3 with Archie looking over Dal.

Quote Originally Posted by yabadabadoh View Post

/s
    They have been in WoW since Burning Crusade.

lol at all the people saying spaceship not being in the lore of warcraft, what do you think exodar is huh ? read the damn books before saying any random blabla

I'm pretty sure these sort of story telling conveniences have always been used by Blizzard. Twisting Nether is a story telling device that makes it so they can keep resurrecting these demonic characters over and over but also have a place to send them away for a long time when they've overstayed their welcome.

Now the story demanded these ships because they realized demons leaking through slowly in portals isn't very exciting, and also because the Legion had to be "stronger" than before. I bet we get to Argus and they're building a giant sling shot that can launch the planet directly at Azeroth, or something else that's equally dumb. But it won't matter, because there's no where to go from here than eliminating the legion as a threat.

It seems like Sargeras was holding Kil'jaeden back from attacking at that moment. I'm fairly certain that Gul'Dan "activating" the Tomb of Sargeras made it much easier for the Legion to teleport to Azeroth in general. And at the Nighthold he was trying to open a rift even more directly to Argus.

Quote Originally Posted by yabadabadoh View Post

/s
    bro spaceships was in wow since bc

- - - Updated - - -

I think it has to do with the tomb fel power too
    I think there was eredars near the tomb was chaneling a summoning spell so KJ can teleport the whole raid to dalaran

Define "this whole time." How far back are you talking?

I thought I will only sub at 7.3 but after this trailer I will re sub now

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    It seems like Sargeras was holding Kil'jaeden back from attacking at that moment. I'm fairly certain that Gul'Dan "activating" the Tomb of Sargeras made it much easier for the Legion to teleport to Azeroth in general. And at the Nighthold he was trying to open a rift even more directly to Argus.
    Gul'dan had to turn on the astronomican... I mean Tomb of Sargeras, so the legion ships could navigate the warp... I mean twisting nether, and pop out right onto Terra... I mean Azeroth.

But seriously, the introduction of "spacecraft" like this with this expansion produces a whole new set of questions and missed opportunities. Why are these ships flying low enough for us to reach them? We've seen them shoot stuff, why don't they move up to low orbit where we can't reach them and just nuke us from there? They could've invited a few guys from the starcraft team to show them how this stuff works. So many more questions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    aH yes, the Y chromosome, noted summoner of rape demons from the misogyny dimension.

Insert Random Comment here about how it looks