Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    No, no it does not.
    You are factually incorrect... please be rational.

Why are you so against the US being PAID $1.5 trillion dollars a year to have everyone with health care?

That makes NO sense at all.

You are basically paying $1.5 trillion a year to kill US citizens.... and you AGREE with that?

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    I can't believe you are 38 and still so removed from reality that you could even type that, let alone believe it... wow.
    You have dozens of older politicians saying the exact same thing. Hell, you have millions of people saying it. Maybe you should start to believe it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't you trying to throw rich people and the healthy under a bus?

If I were trying to throw people under a buss, show me which law I would use to do such a thing.
    How about this post right here. Where you are trying to defend your opinion, by pretending the rich and healthy are being attacked. The rich have no problems with healthcare, it's covered under being rich. While the healthy are only time away from no longer being under your bus.

Your opinion of "I got mine" when it comes to healthcare, is not just tossing Americans under the bus, it's telling them that they were being under the bus, until the moment it hit them... to no longer be healthy...

That's how absurd your assertions are. You cannot even use the 'under the bus' bullshit, because ironically enouph... actually getting hit by the bus, would remove them from your version of getting hit by a bus, because they are no longer healthy.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I simply oppose being forced to do so.
    You are ok with being forced to pay with everything else except saving lives... that is moral oblivion.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

No ... they are at opposite ends, however you just say they are ok to justify your hatred for human life.
    I do not hate human life, nor have I said I want to harm others.

You have dozens of older politicians saying the exact same thing.
    Comparing yourself with a rich old corrupt man isn't really a high bar to measure up against.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Bullshit... you pay for others in the insurance you are arguing for. The difference is who the money goes to and the overhead.
    And as I have said numerous times, my problem is not with the insurance, it is being forced to buy it, even if you do not want it.

I do not hate human life
    Then why are you ok with the US paying $1.5 trillion a year to kill them ?

So - you would be ok removing all roads, electricity wiring, dams, railways, internet... you know all that stuff paid for involuntarily via government?

Right now - if you are using the internet, you are being a hypocrite in the extreme.
    I would be fine with that, make sure to write me a check for the tax dollars I have already paid. Let's do it.

And as I have said numerous times, my problem is not with the insurance, it is being forced to buy it, even if you do not want it.
    LOL - you really need to get a handle on how insurance works....

Quote Originally Posted by Adp View Post
    It's weird that you care about their children (As if when their parents die or go into massive debt their children won't be affected lol) What's stopping you from going all the way? It's inconsistent.
    The issue is that children are not afforded the same rights and privileges as adults in this country. They quite literally do not actually have a choice or a say in the matter.

I would be fine with that, make sure to write me a check for the tax dollars I have already paid. Let's do it.
    Ok - so you don't believe in society at all, are you Mad Max ?

You are factually incorrect... please be rational.

Why are you so against the US being PAID $1.5 trillion dollars a year to have everyone with health care?

That makes NO sense at all.

You are basically paying $1.5 trillion a year to kill US citizens.... and you AGREE with that?
    No, no I do not agree with your entire assertion. You are trying to say that the only alternative is the shitshow we had before.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    So outside of that strawman argument you just made what is it that you argue?

Please if you have a better idea on how to reduce healthcare cost in general then the ACA then please say so.
    You can start by not making shit up.

No, no I do not agree with your entire assertion.
    The assertion is just a list of facts, which known absolute fact does your delusion disallow ?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    How about this post right here. Where you are trying to defend your opinion, by pretending the rich and healthy are being attacked. The rich have no problems with healthcare, it's covered under being rich. While the healthy are only time away from no longer being under your bus.

Your opinion of "I got mine" when it comes to healthcare, is not just tossing Americans under the bus, it's telling them that they were being under the bus, until the moment it hit them... to no longer be healthy...

That's how absurd your assertions are. You cannot even use the 'under the bus' bullshit, because ironically enouph... actually getting hit by the bus, would remove them from your version of getting hit by a bus, because they are no longer healthy.
    I'm not tossing anyone under any fucking bus. I'm simply saying people should be responsible for themselves. It's not a difficult concept to grasp.

If you try to push the costs to people it would not normally fall to, you are choosing to punish them. Now, you may not care, because they are not like you, but it is still plainly selfish to do so.

- - - Updated - - -

You are ok with being forced to pay with everything else except saving lives... that is moral oblivion.
    What am I OK with being forced to pay?

I also don't support being forced to treat people who will not pay. Problem solved. If a hospital or clinic chooses to do so, good for them. If an insurance company chooses to help out those people, once again, good for them.
    Except that goes against the very tenets of medicine and discriminating against those that cannot pay.

Glad you don't work in healthcare. The world doesn't revolve around your wallet.

Comparing yourself with a rich old corrupt man isn't really a high bar to measure up against.
    All humans are corrupt, and they try to spread their corruption via government. You are the one pushing for more corruption, not me.

What am I OK with being forced to pay?
    Ok - ONCE MORE with feeling.

The US will SAVE $1.5 trillion a year by having universal health care.

Then why are you ok with the US paying $1.5 trillion a year to kill them ?
    I'm not, I'm not sure why you keep saying that I am. I do not wish to kill anyone, nor do I wish to be forced to pay anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok - so you don't believe in society at all, are you Mad Max ?
    I believe in voluntary society, not forcing your version onto others against their will.