Deleted

Weekly mythic + chest 7.2!

On the next reset (march 28th na/ 29 eu) will the mythic + weekly chest be scaled up? Is it worth doing a +15 this week or should you just aim for +10?
    Last edited by mmocbf44a5a3f0; 2017-03-24 at 11:02 AM.

Probably not? Idk, I don't think anyone does, maybe?

it scales indefinitely.

On ptr i've tryed to open the weekly chest copying my character 3 times and all that times i've recieved a 925 item from the weekly chest (i've completed a +15 this week), but the tooltip says mythic 10 titanforged so i would do a +15 just in case you dont wanna risk it but i think it will work with a +10.

>has a signature as an avatar
    >"weakly"

...Dear God, I'm tilting off the face of the planet.

OT: IIRC, people who character copied toons onto the PTR after they did their weekly got the quest so... uh, maybe?

You want to do a higher key just so you have more ap in your weekly chest. Don't forget to do the questline to get ak 26 before you open the chest so you get more ap
    Last edited by meedle; 2017-03-24 at 10:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeydia View Post
    On ptr i've tryed to open the weekly chest copying my character 3 times and all that times i've recieved a 925 item from the weekly chest (i've completed a +15 this week), but the tooltip says mythic 10 titanforged so i would do a +15 just in case
    I have experience the same when copying to the PTR. However, copying has resulted in odd occasional behavior before, so who knows.
    Either way, going to do a +15 at least this week, if I get a 925 that'll be great, and if not at least i'll get more AP.

As others have said, do the AK26 quest line before opening the chest, it gives you 4x as much then!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    I have experience the same when copying to the PTR. However, copying has resulted in odd occasional behavior before, so who knows.
    Either way, going to do a +15 at least this week, if I get a 925 that'll be great, and if not at least i'll get more AP.

As others have said, do the AK26 quest line before opening the chest, it gives you 4x as much then!
    So what is the cap on the AP item you can get in 7.2? Is the goal to do a 15 for the best AP item and wait for ak 26 to open or do we wanna push to the 20s for a bigger AP item?

Quote Originally Posted by Jipples View Post
    So what is the cap on the AP item you can get in 7.2? Is the goal to do a 15 for the best AP item and wait for ak 26 to open or do we wanna push to the 20s for a bigger AP item?
    from what i have read, the AP item caps out at +10 to 1.2 mil at AK25. Also seems that +10 may be the new +15 with the rescaling of dungeon difficulty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Athissa View Post
    On the next reset (march 28th na/ 29 eu) will the mythic + weekly chest be scaled up? Is it worth doing a +15 this week or should you just aim for +10?
    In case you didn't see the other thread:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753795211

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    from what i have read, the AP item caps out at +10 to 1.2 mil at AK25. Also seems that +10 may be the new +15 with the rescaling of dungeon difficulty.
    +10 is the new cap for loot until tomb opens. I recall them saying earlier that the AP rewards however go up with levels indefinitely, so there is a reason to go as high as you can for more AP on weekly chests.

"As to the gear you’ll find in your weekly chest, its item level will still be based on the highest dungeon you complete this week, but the rewards will be based on the new 7.2 scaling. To put it more directly: completing a Keystone dungeon of difficulty 10 or higher this week will result in a reward with a minimum item level of 905 in your next weekly chest, which is the current maximum reward in Patch 7.2."
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753795211

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

So basically; do a +10 on every char you can this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    So basically; do a +10 on every char you can this week.
    Yep. This is going to be the most efficient time to get a max chest. You get the new max reward for the old max effort.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Do we get AP in the chest? if so is it worth waiting to open it until we get AK 26?

Quote Originally Posted by ch1ppr View Post
    Do we get AP in the chest? if so is it worth waiting to open it until we get AK 26?
    Was wondering the same thing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ch1ppr View Post
    Well you get AK 26 on release day and the quest line is pretty short, so it doesn't hurt to wait and see. Source on AK26

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom