Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    I do not want universal health care. Yes, people can and will die without healthcare.
    Exactly - you are ok with killing people, you have already said that a lot.

What I'm confused about is why you are ok with killing people - even when it will save the country $1.5 trillion a year. That's the bit I find confusing.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Nah - I'm trying to save human life, rather than kill them as you want.

The corrupt humans in our government are ok with not killing people. Not sure why you aren't ?
    This a guy who just claimed it's tossing the rich and healthy under the bus, without realizing for a second, that as soon as they are under the bus... his little comparison, actually negates it self. He cannot use anologies where people get hurt, as an example of people getting harmed by having universal coverage. His inability to see it, is pretty funny...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

I understand insurance just fine.
    Well, you should start speaking like you do - because everything you have said about it shows a complete lack of understanding of the concept.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

No - you are asserting that, I'm trying to work out WHY you feel that way.

- - - Updated - - -

Over the pre-ACA or ACA costs.

Over having NO government health care.
    Who have I asserted that I wish to kill? Not a single person. That does not mean I do not understand that people may die. That will absolutely happen.

I do not support the system we had in place before the ACA, so universal healthcare does not save money over what I support.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed, and I'm curious to know why you feel killing people is ok ?
    I do not support killing people. Stop being disingenuous.

But you are also trying to say that I support the alternative you are talking about, I do not.

I do not want universal health care. Yes, people can and will die without healthcare. That should be their choice. Just like it is their choice on what they eat, even if that food may kill them.
    When Healthcare is not affordable then its not there choice. That is the part you are fucken ignoring.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    People get insurance in order to mitigate the risk. It's quite literally hedging one's bets.
    Thanks for making insurance cost sky rocket!!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

7+ Year Old Account
    CBO might as well quote CNN. snowflakes crying wolf wow. lets see. oooo Waaaa if u actually believe the CBO or CNN u really need to stop drinking the cool-aid.

Ok, we are getting closer - you are ok with killing people because you don't think they are worth saving.

We are getting somewhere now.
    Once again, I have no desire to kill anyone. Stop being a disingenuous dipshit.

Who have I asserted that I wish to kill?
    I've not said you wish to kill people (not assuming you are a murderer), YOU said you are OK with killing people.

And yes, you have said it over and over again, in various forms.

so universal healthcare does not save money over what I support.
    But it does ... $1.5 trillion a year over no ACA.

Incorrect... the actual facts don't back you up. The most deregulated system in the world (US) is over twice the cost per capita as the next most expensive system.
    There are literally hundreds of thousands of regulations in the healthcare industry. There's tons of regulations, and most of them are designed to get rid of competition. most are put in place by the healthcare industry to push corporatism. Get rid of them.

so universal healthcare does not save money over what I support.
    Got some proof to back this up? Because FACTUALLY you are wrong.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    When Healthcare is not affordable then its not there choice. That is the part you are fucken ignoring.
    Then make it more affordable by massive deregulation. Get the corporatism out of the industry.

Once again, I have no desire to kill anyone. Stop being a disingenuous dipshit.
    And again, I've never said you have a desire. What YOU have said several times is that you are OK with killing people.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Thanks for making insurance cost sky rocket!!
    How did I make the cost of insurance skyrocket?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    CBO might as well quote CNN. snowflakes crying wolf wow. lets see. oooo Waaaa if u actually believe the CBO or CNN u really need to stop drinking the cool-aid.
    I'll take the word of the CBO over someone like you... thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    Yes, everyone is lying other than Trump.

Then make it more affordable by massive deregulation.
    PLEASE, PLEASE learn something about insurance and competition ... just a little before going any further.

Also - PLEASE be rational, making absolutely incorrect statements isn't helping.

I've not said you wish to kill people (not assuming you are a murderer), YOU said you are OK with killing people.

And yes, you have said it over and over again, in various forms.

But it does ... $1.5 trillion a year over no ACA.
    I am not OK with killing people, I have no desire to kill anyone.

But you are ignoring what I actually support. You seem to think I support what existed before the ACA, I do not.

Then make it more affordable by massive deregulation. Get the corporatism out of the industry.
    And there is only ONE way to do that....Single Payer.

Thanks for finally agreeing with us.

And again, I've never said you have a desire. What YOU have said several times is that you are OK with killing people.

Nope, try again.

I tried for several pages. machismo is in his own little world. Honestly starting to think it's a 14 year old based on his world views, or somebody who's never stepped outside their family's ivory tower.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"